Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

Why are you clowns so focused on POS trump?

trump is done dude.
indictment is the word you bootlickers should be concerned with.

You only wish Trump was done. He hasn't even started yet. :laughing0301:

There were more than 7000 derailments under the previous admin, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14.0000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14.0000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?
14.0000? Are you communist? Use real numbers

Partially ^^^ true, because tump didn't do shit, except run his mouth, from 2016-2020.
Most worthless POTUS in US History.

You don't even have a clue, do you? Don't let me stop you from being blissfully ignorant.

Sheet rock = dangerous chemicals to you? Would hate to see your house
Would I hate to see my house without Sheetrock? Heck yes, I'd have to put back up. It's a d#ck job that sucks, but like somebody said, this d#ck don't suck itself.:auiqs.jpg:

There were more than 7000 derailments under the previous admin, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?
You are trying to suggest there are 10 derailments per day

Forum List

Back