Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?
What is it you think the Federal Government should do. Aren't railroad companies responsible for anything, anymore?

No amount of regulation and safety measures can effectively prevent sabotage!
Is this one not soon enough to rule out a conspiracy?

Why do you think it is the job of the Fed Govt to respond to every accident?

My cat knocked over my coffee mug this morning, going by your view the Feds should come help me out

Why respond when it's just easier to blame it on Desantis or Trump?

Why do you think it is the job of the Fed Govt to respond to every accident?

My cat knocked over my coffee mug this morning, going by your view the Feds should come help me out

Did you have 30,000 gallons of propane in your cup? That must have been quite a trick.

Be sure to film it and upload it to Youtube. :laughing0301:

Did you have 30,000 gallons of propane in your cup? That must have been quite a trick.

Nope, but more spilled out of my mug than spilled out of the propane tanker.

Southern Manatee Fire Rescue Chief Robert Bounds told WFLA that the tanker carrying 30,000 gallons of propane was not leaking, and the accident scene was safe. No injuries were reported.

Why respond when it's just easier to blame it on Desantis or Trump?
Why are you clowns so focused on POS trump?

trump is done dude.
indictment is the word you bootlickers should be concerned with.

MAINTAINING AND IMPROVING the nations transportation system. Don't we ship goods and travel by rail?

There were more than 7000 derailments under the previous admin, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

There were more than 14,000 derailments under the admin before that, how many of those did the Sec of Trans respond to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back