Train carrying crude oil derails in Canada..explodes...THANKS Obuma for NO PIPELINE!!!

And yet, he couldn't care less about the people or explosion, all he wants to do is cover his ass..... you ARE the pond scum of the world!

No, I think the accident is tragic, but at the same time wonder what Obama has to do with trains derailing in northern Ontario? So it's actually YOU that could care less about the people effected by your spin.

He's obstructing the construction of a pipeline that would eliminate the need to transport crude by rail.

What kind of a numskull are you?

Oil tanker cars didn't use to go up like bombs. That's sort of a new thing. It used to be that producers were responsible, and would distill off the lighter elements (collectively called "naptha") before shipping. That made the remaining oil a lot more inert.

The Canadians, they don't bother with that. Screw everyone else, they've got a cheaper way. Just ship it with the naptha still in it, which makes it awesomely explosive.

And, like others, I am awestruck by the conservative logic of pointing out how awful it was that this explosion didn't happen in a pipeline in the USA.

Oil tanker cars didn't use to go up like bombs. That's sort of a new thing. It used to be that producers were responsible, and would distill off the lighter elements (collectively called "naptha") before shipping. That made the remaining oil a lot more inert.

The Canadians, they don't bother with that. Screw everyone else, they've got a cheaper way. Just ship it with the naptha still in it, which makes it awesomely explosive.

And, like others, I am awestruck by the conservative logic of pointing out how awful it was that this explosion didn't happen in a pipeline in the USA.

It's also the reason trains are derailing, old infrastructure.

Hey environuts... how often does THIS have to happen for you to realize the PIPELINES are the way to do this?????

Fuel Fix ^
A CN Rail train carrying crude oil derailed early Saturday in northern Ontario, causing numerous tank cars to catch fire and spill into a local river system, officials said. It was the third CN oil train derailment in northern Ontario in less than a month, and the second in the same area, renewing concerns about the safety of shipping crude oil by train and further suggesting that new safety requirements for tank cars carrying flammable liquids are inadequate. CN said the cars had been retrofitted with protective shields to meet a higher safety standard known as the 1232. The new...

Pipeline wouldn't have been built by now and prevented it. Nor would this or more pipelines prevent oil transports and trains derailing and blowing up since even with pipelines they still move it shorter distances with trains.

And yet, he couldn't care less about the people or explosion, all he wants to do is cover his ass..... you ARE the pond scum of the world!

No, I think the accident is tragic, but at the same time wonder what Obama has to do with trains derailing in northern Ontario? So it's actually YOU that could care less about the people effected by your spin.

Apparently you aren't smart enough to realize a pipeline FROM and IN CANADA to the U.S. Gulf, would ELIMINATE those crashes and destruction.... Liberals, thanks for playing!

It's also the reason trains are derailing, old infrastructure.
And a reason for modern pipeline. The trains that exploded had the new mandated safety standards that DIDN'T work!

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post: 10928448, member: 47870]
Apparently you aren't smart enough to realize a pipeline FROM and IN CANADA to the U.S. Gulf, would ELIMINATE those crashes and destruction.... Liberals, thanks for playing![/QUOTE]

In northern Ontario?

[QUOTE="Vigilante, post: 10928448, member: 47870]
Apparently you aren't smart enough to realize a pipeline FROM and IN CANADA to the U.S. Gulf, would ELIMINATE those crashes and destruction.... Liberals, thanks for playing!

In northern Ontario?[/QUOTE]

Apparently!!!!

RGOMHwVwneKvrue-556x313-noPad.jpg

Hey environuts... how often does THIS have to happen for you to realize the PIPELINES are the way to do this?????

Fuel Fix ^
A CN Rail train carrying crude oil derailed early Saturday in northern Ontario, causing numerous tank cars to catch fire and spill into a local river system, officials said. It was the third CN oil train derailment in northern Ontario in less than a month, and the second in the same area, renewing concerns about the safety of shipping crude oil by train and further suggesting that new safety requirements for tank cars carrying flammable liquids are inadequate. CN said the cars had been retrofitted with protective shields to meet a higher safety standard known as the 1232. The new...

Pipeline wouldn't have been built by now and prevented it. Nor would this or more pipelines prevent oil transports and trains derailing and blowing up since even with pipelines they still move it shorter distances with trains.
The incident illustrates that the pipeline should be built, to prevent future incidents such as this.

[QUOTE="S.J., post: 10930656, member: 41356
The incident illustrates that the pipeline should be built, to prevent future incidents such as this.[/QUOTE]

How will building the Koch pipeline prevent railroad accidents in northern Ortario?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Fuel Fix ^

Oh, you mean its possible to route a pipeline away from River systems? next thing you know theyll think of automatic shutoff systems. nawwww probably not.

Automatic shutoff valves help ensure Keystone XL Pipeline safety Keystone XL Pipeline

[QUOTE="S.J., post: 10930758, member: 41356
I'm more concerned with railroad accidents in the United States.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but the OP is blaming Obama for the Canadian accident.

[QUOTE="S.J., post: 10930758, member: 41356
I'm more concerned with railroad accidents in the United States.

Me too, but the OP is blaming Obama for the Canadian accident.[/QUOTE]
That's my point. Build the pipeline and we won't have those railroad accidents here. Don't build it and we will.

Forum List

Back