Tracking Trumps False, Or Misleading Corona Virus Claims

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The global outbreak of the novel coronavirus has confronted President Trump with a public health and economic crisis that requires consistent, accurate messaging to guide Americans. But the president often has played down the threats, offering false, misleading or ignorant statements.

We have fact-checked many of these claims and recorded them in our database of all of Trump’s claims. But now we are starting a page to list the most notable coronavirus statements in one place, in chronological order. We intend to keep updating this page as the crisis unfolds.

“We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

— Jan. 21, 2020 (interview)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...rumps-false-or-misleading-coronavirus-claims/

What is on tape coming out Trumps suck hole isn't a conspiracy theory.

And since the criteria for this forum are candidates, and policies, of which Trump are one, and so are his "policies", this thread meets that criteria. Right mods?

I really wish you moonbat freaks would stop with the phony poseur shit, as though the truth is of any value to you.

They're all paid or unpaid shills for the Democrats. You'd think the unpaid ones would have enough dignity and self-respect to ask for compensation, but they're more than willing to carry their water for free.

What a bunch of cheap tools.

It's Trump's job to send everyone into panic............I'm a spineless TDS suffering PROG, and I approve this message.

Forum List

Back