Tough times for Trump and his cult

Gee no one here has even tried to post a counterpoint against the post one article, maybe you guys know it is essentially correct?

:bigbed:
why would anyone want to play alinsky word games with a mental midget??

better to focus on current issues,,

Then you have nothing but empty stupid replies to make here, I can't be impressed by your fact/evidence free juvenile reply.

Cheers.

:cool:
at least I dont spend my time repeating party talking points like you do,,

Still you can't dream up a counterpoint.

I am an Independent, not a party member at all.

:rolleyes:
youre still quoting dem talking points,,

Gee no one here has even tried to post a counterpoint against the post one article, maybe you guys know it is essentially correct?

Yes, but if it were not for midgets, how would we be entertained?

When all you have is insults then it is clear you don't have a counterpoint to offer.

:eusa_boohoo:

Getting harder and harder to sell the Big Lie! Bigly!!!
oh look,, another thread about trump...

you would think with biden doing such a good job you would be bragging about him,,,

Damn hemorrhoids just never seem to go away.

Then you have nothing but empty stupid replies to make here, I can't be impressed by your fact/evidence free juvenile reply.

Cheers.

You still have nothing....., you are running on empty.

Cheers.

You still have nothing....., you are running on empty.
if you consider current issues nothing,,

Orange man bad,

Besides, January 6th.

Four long years to keep repeating this, don't ya think?

Meanwhile in Chicago and the border as inflation spirals out of control in a few years.........................................................................

Heard it before.

"A Trillion Dollar Barack Obama Stimulus Package Could Spur Inflation"​

Didn't happen.

1624827040674.png

See, the thing that you don't understand is that inflation is managed. It is basically the only thing that the Federal Reserve does, manage the money supply and the credit markets to smooth out inflation volatility.

Here is what Market Watch says;

Here’s why fears of surging inflation are off-base​

Trump is like herpes. No cure. He just keeps coming back.
And he will in 2024. Once again his rallies will draw thousands more than Biden.
[/
The dumbass has lost my vote for 2024 because of his never ending voter fraud bullshite arguments that is old and worn out, the fucker can't stop shouting about it despite losing a bucket load of legal challenges and the SCOTUS decision to drop the multiple lawsuit case. He has FAILED to make his case and after months of his bullshit, he is now off my voting list as he is a proven TERRIBLE loser.

What a fucking jackass he has become!

Who cares ?? Go vote Xiden and obliterate your kids future and their kids

The Democrats proved that it doesn't take campaign financing or rallies to get a candidate elected just a bunch of low paid workers filling out tons of ballets while their candidate sits in the basement drooling on his bib.
What they figured out very early was that every Trump rally was really a Biden rally. His nauseating narcissism, His abject stupidity on parade... Trump rallies drummed up more votes for Biden than for the mentally ill orange pile of crap.

The Orange Bigly Ape has caused more damage to this country then all previous presidents combined. He's a no good vile corrupt dirtbag. And assholes like you who support that degenerate all deserve each other.
Building a protective border wall damages our country??

The Orange Bigly Ape has caused more damage to this country then all previous presidents combined. He's a no good vile corrupt dirtbag. And assholes like you who support that degenerate all deserve each other.
Building a protective border wall damages our country??
When it is a farce meant to funnel money to incompetent cronies and to appeal to the racism and xenophobia of morons...

....yep.

Get ready for the GOP to implode.

The Big Lie is about to blow up. Trump will never admit reality though and will keep on pumping the Big Lie, just like Bush and the GOP pumped the War in Iraq.

The Big Lie will divide the GOP, how much longer can these retards keep believing a provable lie??

Get your popcorn ready

Forum List

Back