Tough times for Trump and his cult

Trump is like herpes. No cure. He just keeps coming back.
And he will in 2024. Once again his rallies will draw thousands more than Biden.

The dumbass has lost my vote for 2024 because of his never ending voter fraud bullshite arguments that is old and worn out, the fucker can't stop shouting about it despite losing a bucket load of legal challenges and the SCOTUS decision to drop the multiple lawsuit case. He has FAILED to make his case and after months of his bullshit, he is now off my voting list as he is a proven TERRIBLE loser.

What a fucking jackass he has become!

Gee no one here has even tried to post a counterpoint against the post one article, maybe you guys know it is essentially correct?

:bigbed:
why would anyone want to play alinsky word games with a mental midget??

better to focus on current issues,,

Then you have nothing but empty stupid replies to make here, I can't be impressed by your fact/evidence free juvenile reply.

Cheers.

:cool:

Gee no one here has even tried to post a counterpoint against the post one article, maybe you guys know it is essentially correct?

Then you have nothing but empty stupid replies to make here, I can't be impressed by your fact/evidence free juvenile reply.

Cheers.

at least I dont spend my time repeating party talking points like you do,,

It was a great week.
Kamala made a total arse of herself again.
Kamala's aides are baling on her.
Biden's mental decline is getting too hard to hide and lie about.
The audits keep finding more Klanocrat crimes.
Pelosi made a partisan spectacle of herself with her insurrectionist witch hunt.

The Orange Bigly Ape has caused more damage to this country then all previous presidents combined. He's a no good vile corrupt dirtbag. And assholes like you who support that degenerate all deserve each other.
1624823837288.png

Nobody is claiming that millions of cultists haven't fallen for the biggest conman in history. Trump is an empty suit & without his con artist act he's got nothing.

It was a tough weak for the notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer.
He failed to get his Infrastructure Porkulouse kick-back spending bill passed.
He failed to get his Anti-Voting Rights bill passed.

Cheers.

at least I dont spend my time repeating party talking points like you do,,

Still you can't dream up a counterpoint.

I am an Independent, not a party member at all.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back