Tough-guy firefighters forced into 'Gay Pride' parade

What the heck was that? I can't tell why the guy was arrested but it didn't appear to be because he made lewd remarks at a cop.

It's an example of Mardi Gras cops that are not about to start eating your pussy if you harass them like the firefighters were harassed. Keep up.

don't make your cuntly little vindictiveness TOO obvious, Eve Ensler.

Shogun, with your video all you prove is that men are pigs in general. The sad thing is that you know so little of the laws in that area yet you insist on using it for your failed point. Give it up, you were wrong, admit it and move on.

*rolls eyes* Actually, it's so it would take them longer to respond when those of us who don't care about human life decide "what the hell, no one will miss em" and have some fun.

oh yea! nothing says "quick response" quite like prancing in a gay pride parade!

:thup:

Maybe you should apply a little more vag colored camo to the obvious resentment of hetero males.

Please do. Because I've not heard any complaints filed by the St. Louis police for being harassed by gay men.

Ravi.. I assure you that all sexual harassment cases are not passed through your desk before being taken seriously by victim attorneys. I realize this may come as a shock to your delicate system but please try to maintain conscienceless.

oh yea! nothing says "quick response" quite like prancing in a gay pride parade!

:thup:

Maybe you should apply a little more vag colored camo to the obvious resentment of hetero males.

Actually it does. Ever notice the traffic around any parade, even the less popular ones. We'll have their bodies skinned and tanned before even the cops will show at this rate.

I don't resent hetero males, I just wish more of you would use the heads on your shoulders.

Pickpocketing ... a common reason many get arrested there. They see the large groups as easy targets. But don't let Shogun know that, he is being a moron already and needs little help.

Actually it was an illegal act of flashing.

uh, the guy in the video flashed his dick to the crowd. did you even watch the video or is evidence less important than the raging estrogen fest clouding up this thread?

Shogun, with your video all you prove is that men are pigs in general. The sad thing is that you know so little of the laws in that area yet you insist on using it for your failed point. Give it up, you were wrong, admit it and move on.
It is physically impossible for him to admit to being wrong.

The more I think about it the more I am disappointed in these firefighters. While they shouldn't have to put up with being harassed, they certainly should have been more interested in having someone flashing them arrested, thereby preventing the public from being flashed. But instead they turned the entire episode into a political nightmare. I don't even believe they had to have therapy as they suggested in their lawsuit to deal with being flashed. Hell, I'VE been flashed by some fucking moron once or twice in my life and I didn't need therapy.

I wonder how they would have reacted to a woman flashing them?

Ravi.. I assure you that all sexual harassment cases are not passed through your desk before being taken seriously by victim attorneys. I realize this may come as a shock to your delicate system but please try to maintain conscienceless.
So you couldn't find anything. I'm not surprised.

uh, the guy in the video flashed his dick to the crowd. did you even watch the video or is evidence less important than the raging estrogen fest clouding up this thread?

*rae* Did you even read the last part of what you were responding to? Go on, keep proving that you just found an excuse to hate and are trying to use it, because that's what you are looking like now more with each response.

I was trying to be sarcastic so I added the real reason. Many straight men will flash women in the crowds as well, it's still illegal to flash any covered body part so yeah, Shoguns whole case at most shows that straight men are more lewd, but really it proves nothing, the law is the law.

is that what your clitoris is telling you or what the video shows? I guess that answer depends on if your vaginal walls are swollen like normal or if they are raging like a red-assed monkey.

The REAL reason? turn up your fucking speakers.

The more I think about it the more I am disappointed in these firefighters. While they shouldn't have to put up with being harassed, they certainly should have been more interested in having someone flashing them arrested, thereby preventing the public from being flashed. But instead they turned the entire episode into a political nightmare. I don't even believe they had to have therapy as they suggested in their lawsuit to deal with being flashed. Hell, I'VE been flashed by some fucking moron once or twice in my life and I didn't need therapy.

Either they just wanted an excuse to attack someone they didn't like instead of doing the right thing, or they wanted to play victims and get their 15 minutes of fame. Either way, it's a shallow way to live.

yea, because no women ever flash titties at mardi gras!

:lol:

again, TRY not to make it so obivous where your man-hating anger is coming from in regards to the fire fighters...

I know so little? Yet IM the one providing video evidence of a mardi gras cop doing more than looking the other way as you have suggested? please. If you didn't have a throng of vaginas around you while crying about video editing applications you'd have left this thread long ago. But, because you think you have hetero males to disregard you are like a pack of gyno-wolves trying to out man-bash each other. Hell, you lost this thread the moment you suggested that your personal experience trumps video evidence.

is that what your clitoris is telling you or what the video shows? I guess that answer depends on if your vaginal walls are swollen like normal or if they are raging like a red-assed monkey.

The REAL reason? turn up your fucking speakers.

There you go, turning into the insult spewing pile of hate again. Flashing is illegal in all states at all times. Many states have been laxed in arrests for various events, though this is not right. In New Orleans the mayor decided to stop being laxed and chose instead to have the police enforce the laws. Most of those arrested from this are women, but only the men are using it to complain about or as failed attempts (like this) to prove another point, which results in them proving something completely different. Now, try to avoid becoming the pile of insult spewing crap again or just admit you were wrong. It's not hard, I do it all the time when I am wrong, there are quite a few posts in other areas that attest to that.

yea, because no women ever flash titties at mardi gras!

:lol:

again, TRY not to make it so obivous where your man-hating anger is coming from in regards to the fire fighters...

I know so little? Yet IM the one providing video evidence of a mardi gras cop doing more than looking the other way as you have suggested? please. If you didn't have a throng of vaginas around you while crying about video editing applications you'd have left this thread long ago. But, because you think you have hetero males to disregard you are like a pack of gyno-wolves trying to out man-bash each other. Hell, you lost this thread the moment you suggested that your personal experience trumps video evidence.

Oh, and now you twist the response I gave a long time ago, this still proves that only you have issues now. Each post you make is just making you look dishonest and ignorant. I said they do not arrest people just for insulting (lewd or otherwise) them, however anyone who breaks the law in any way should be held accountable.

Actually it does. Ever notice the traffic around any parade, even the less popular ones. We'll have their bodies skinned and tanned before even the cops will show at this rate.

I don't resent hetero males, I just wish more of you would use the heads on your shoulders.

actually no, given every float and formation that they would have to wade past in order to get anywhere. You don't see first responding AMBULANCES failing to help injured people unless they walk in the route, eh? Of course not. THEY stay on a sidestreet where they can actually help if needed. THAT, it seems, just doesn't fit into your little "bash the penis pinata" party you have going on here.

Indeed, thehead on my shoulder can comprehend the relevance of sexual harassment in the workplace. It's too bad your angry, bleeding cramps about being female in a resented mans world cant let you admit that.

video > some circumspect opinion.

Were I actually wrong I'd have no problem admitting as much. But, hey.. don't let that get in the way of your man hating breast fest.

So you couldn't find anything. I'm not surprised.

which means what, exactly? That no cop in St. Louis has never filed a sexual harassment case because I can't find personnel records via google? Listen to how STUPID that sounds. It might take a few recitals for this to sink into that concrete skull of yours.

video > some circumspect opinion.

Were I actually wrong I'd have no problem admitting as much. But, hey.. don't let that get in the way of your man hating breast fest.

Video is not always proof, and in this case it isn't even proof of your stance at all. So my experience is still more valid.

*rae* Did you even read the last part of what you were responding to? Go on, keep proving that you just found an excuse to hate and are trying to use it, because that's what you are looking like now more with each response.

Again, who is hating on what? I guarentfuckingtee that I've posted more than 2226 posts (your entire post count) DEFENDING homosexuality. Perhaps you should get back to insisting that there is some secret masculine video editor that can inject reacting cops into mardi gras footage some more and stick with what you know about.

Forum List

Back