Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

The Taliban were war orphans who organized in 1994. Do you remember Bush negotiated with them to get a transit pipeline across Afghanistan to the Dabhol power plant in India? ENRON was a huge contributor to Bush's presidential campaign.

Why didn't Trump take the weapons and equipment home when he removed 10,000 soldiers and freed the 5000 prisoners?

Who was the Zionist fascist at DOD trump appointed?

Who was the Zionist fascist at DOD trump appointed?

You tell me. I don't know anything about Zionist fascists. Trump has serious problems with other men. He wants to control them and humiliate them.

You tell me. I don't know anything about Zionist fascists. Trump has serious problems with other men. He wants to control them and humiliate them.

Trump would still be president if he had not appointed Jew fascists to

FBI
AG
Homeland security
DOD
NSA

Trump trusted Jews. All of the Jews he appointed stabbed him in the back.

Trump would still be president if he had not appointed Jew fascists to

FBI
AG
Homeland security
DOD
NSA

Trump trusted Jews. All of the Jews he appointed stabbed him in the back.

Name these Jews.

Trump has claimed that he's a victim for over 40 years. Nothing is ever his fault.. someone else is always to blame.

Sadly he has little education and he's dumb.

Name these Jews.

Trump has claimed that he's a victim for over 40 years. Nothing is ever his fault.. someone else is always to blame.

Sadly he has little education and he's dumb.

Sessions Barr
Chris Wray
The homeland security Jew who said 2020 was cleanest election ever
Milley

The above are not Jewish . Another ignorant racist GOY spreading hate

The only one, I believe, who does not admit to being Jewish is the Zionist people fraud #1 GOP supporter of all of W's spending and Zionist fascism - "Christian" Jeff sessions

Not fooled...

Jeff sessions was a Fox News Zionist 911 w "Biden republican" who never saw a new spending bill he couldn't eagerly vote for...

Trump appoints sessions
Trump gets mueller as independent counsel for what the FBI and DOJ both knew was total Hillary sponsored fraud.

The only one, I believe, who does not admit to being Jewish is the Zionist people fraud #1 GOP supporter of all of W's spending and Zionist fascism - "Christian" Jeff sessions

Not fooled...

Jeff sessions was a Fox News Zionist 911 w "Biden republican" who never saw a new spending bill he couldn't eagerly vote for...

Trump appoints sessions
Trump gets mueller as independent counsel for what the FBI and DOJ both knew was total Hillary sponsored fraud.
Again, you GOYIM IGNORANT RACIST the above mentioned are NOT Jewish. Please provide threads that state otherwise

The Taliban were war orphans who organized in 1994. Do you remember Bush negotiated with them to get a transit pipeline across Afghanistan to the Dabhol power plant in India? ENRON was a huge contributor to Bush's presidential campaign.

Why didn't Trump take the weapons and equipment home when he removed 10,000 soldiers and freed the 5000 prisoners?
the Taliban were and are fervent muslims from Pakistan---generally college students imbued with
ISLAM in the pakistani school system. They organized and got funding (zakat) from other fervent muslims who recruited anything they could dredge from the gutters to FIGHT FOR ISLAM ----their first
issue was getting rid of the RUSSIANS----then they imposed the filth of Shariah on the nation. The only good news from the era is that the remnant jews in
Afghanistan GOT THE HELL OUT. I got my information from both Pakistanis and Afghanis in
the 1990s. Osama bin laden went to Afghanistan
to be amongst his fellow MUSLIM IDEALISTS. Believe it of not----way back in the 1960s there was actually
a medical school in Kabul. The very few lady docs FLED. Of course the significant (back in the day)
Yeshiva of Kabul had been gone for many centuries----gone the way of the Huge Statues of Buddha.

the Taliban were and are fervent muslims from Pakistan---generally college students imbued with
ISLAM in the pakistani school system. They organized and got funding (zakat) from other fervent muslims who recruited anything they could dredge from the gutters to FIGHT FOR ISLAM ----their first
issue was getting rid of the RUSSIANS----then they imposed the filth of Shariah on the nation. The only good news from the era is that the remnant jews in
Afghanistan GOT THE HELL OUT. I got my information from both Pakistanis and Afghanis in
the 1990s. Osama bin laden went to Afghanistan
to be amongst his fellow MUSLIM IDEALISTS. Believe it of not----way back in the 1960s there was actually
a medical school in Kabul. The very few lady docs FLED. Of course the significant (back in the day)
Yeshiva of Kabul had been gone for many centuries----gone the way of the Huge Statues of Buddha.

Your view is largely wrong and hate driven.

Your view is largely wrong and hate driven.
Young pakistani docs told me-----AND they
evinced lots of SUPPORT for the taliban program
which ----they assured me----I could not POSSIBLY
understand why their classmates and relatives
who are IDEALISTS decided to SAVE AFGHANISTANIS
and bring the glory of koranic islam there. It was only the Afghanis themselves who did not appreciate
the sacrifice MADE BY THE IDEALIST PAKISTANI
COLLEGE KIDS. Your heroic Bin Laden had an
excellent reason for gong to Afghanistan--so that
he could be amongst LIKE MINDED muslims and
supporters of that which persons LIKE YOU---so love. Afghanistan was----LONG AGO---an important country and KABUL was a cultural center. I got that
information from old books that you never read

Hitler did it to the Jews. Many, many Jews were forced into refugee status.
Muslims did it to the jews too. -----for the past 1400
years Somehow the place now called Saudi
Arabia accomplished one of the FEW comprehensive
GENOCIDES in history. Hitler is not the ONLY muslim SAINT. The jews of Afghanistan were also
GENOCIDED out of existence

Muslims did it to the jews too. -----for the past 1400
years Somehow the place now called Saudi
Arabia accomplished one of the FEW comprehensive
GENOCIDES in history. Hitler is not the ONLY muslim SAINT. The jews of Afghanistan were also
GENOCIDED out of existence

There were very few Jews in Arabia. Actually until the modern age the whole population of Arabia was very small. Most of the Jews went back to Jericho where they were from

They tried to takeover the oasis (plural) and reneged on their agreements. Your view of history is hate filled.

Claiming Hitler is a Muslim saint is a disgusting lie. No wonder you're unwelcome.

There were very few Jews in Arabia. Actually until the modern age the whole population of Arabia was very small. Most of the Jews went back to Jericho where they were from

They tried to takeover the oasis (plural) and reneged on their agreements. Your view of history is hate filled.

Claiming Hitler is a Muslim saint is a disgusting lie. No wonder you're unwelcome.
try again-----your comment--- to wit "well they did
not MURDER MILLIONS in arabia" is consistent
with the islamo nazi propaganda I read in the
1950s "they went back to jericho" is even more
disgusting" It was a comprehensive genocide
for the glory of the rapist pig. Hitler is highly
regarded by muslims as was Bin Laden. The poor
doc who ratted on him is in JAIL in Pakistan. The
SAINTS who murdered Daniel Pearl are FREE AND
HAPPY, As to Jericho----the remnant jewish
population there was destroyed by muslims as
was the remnant (since the BC era) jewish
population of Afghanistan. Getting back to,
Arabia, there were jews there LONG before the rapist was born----"they tried to take over an OASIS" from what "OWNER" ?

Forum List

Back