Top ten Zionist people frauds of all time

OH!! LaDairis-----you are a being from the mountains? Do
you know anything about your ancestry? As a child, did you attend
Sunday school?

No, being from the North, and marching South during the Civil War....
there are both northern and southern "MOUNTAIN PEOPLE".
However you have said quite a bit----a NORTHERNER. I grew
up in a town peopled by NORTHERNERS with a bit of
"mountain culture" At the time of my childhood (long ago)
it was a very REPUBLICAN town, and very "church going" and
wary of "the city" and quite a bit "segregationist" and anti-semitic.
The state was known as being FARMLAND---one of the USA original
13 "colonies"

My name is Confederate soldier, and my ancestry was all union men

LOL!!!!

Amazing how dishonest all the supporters of Israel and Zionism and Zionist war crimes against America are....

In other words, your poster name is another PEOPLE FRAUD

You are posting in the RIGHT TOPIC....

LOL!!!!

Amazing how dishonest all the supporters of Israel and Zionism and Zionist war crimes against America are....

In other words, your poster name is another PEOPLE FRAUD

You are posting in the RIGHT TOPIC....

How am I a fraud?

I support the confederacy, and would have fought with them, a direct slight to my ancestry. It's not lying.

Just because you're ancestors were Neanderthal swine, does that mean you should be called LaNeanderthal? No....

How am I a fraud?

I support the confederacy, and would have fought with them, a direct slight to my ancestry. It's not lying.

Just because you're ancestors were Neanderthal swine, does that mean you should be called LaNeanderthal? No....

You are not a soldier.

You are a zionist liar.

Zionist Jews, the folks Einstein warned us were fascist in 1948, use frauds to manipulate other to do their bidding. Jews masquerade as non-Jews. Here are my top 10 all time...

10. Rev Billy Graham - got all those Christians to support israel
9. Rupert Murdoch - wrecked the GOP and the US by pushing Zionism and flushing fiscal conservatism - always for another US war to help Israel.
8. Gadaffi - the terrorist behind Pan Am 103 can be outed by typing Gadaffi Jewish into any search engine - notice the Israeli media admits he was Jewish, the us media does not.
7. LBJ - the second worst traitor in US history - offed JFK, MLK, and RFK - started 'nam to run US weapons factories and ship new weapons not to US troops, but to Israel while billing the US taxpayer
6. Saudi Royal family - That's why the current crown price was Epstein Island's top customer
5. Mitch McConnell - the wrecking of the US balance sheet and the 911 fraud were not possible without his treasonous help
4. Mike pence - this failed Jew became a faux Christian politician backed by Zionist money and media coverage, and by stabbing the GOP and the US in the back, he proved it
3. Mitt Romney - if you haven!t figured it out, Brigham Young was a Jew, and so are most of the Mormon elites like Zionist traitor mitt.
2. Col. Tim Osman - this Zionist Jew CIA asset stayed in afghan beyond the mission to help resist the soviets, changed his name to Osama, and popped up on tv to lie and take credit for that which the CIA and Mossad did, namely 911
1. Moses - and when he came down the mountain, he looked different (because it wasn't the real one), and then it became necessary to off 3500 for noticing that... Cough cough.... No, they needed to be offed because they were guilty of the worst possible crime - they were dancing (around a golden calf)

This above post is total garbage.

... And then traitor Joe gave the Taliban $80 billion in US arms.... Explaining why Osman trusted Taliban all along....

Ignorance and conspiracy theories are all you have.

Amazing how after w and Biden, Taliban in total control with $80 billion brand new us weapons paid for by us taxpayers....

Amazing how after w and Biden, Taliban in total control with $80 billion brand new us weapons paid for by us taxpayers....

The Taliban were war orphans who organized in 1994. Do you remember Bush negotiated with them to get a transit pipeline across Afghanistan to the Dabhol power plant in India? ENRON was a huge contributor to Bush's presidential campaign.

Why didn't Trump take the weapons and equipment home when he removed 10,000 soldiers and freed the 5000 prisoners?

Forum List

Back