Top secret Benghazi documents prove Obama administration

It wasn't international terrorists, brainwashed shytteheads, it was an act of terror by a Libyan militia...and if you're SURE the video had nothing to do with it, you're brainwashed morons.

So, some general said it had nothing to do with the video- SO WHAT LOL- link lol. Go ask the militia leader lol...

WHAT SCANDAL, DINGBATS...Jeebus what twits...

What is really wrong is that you brain washed liberals are always so sure but always so wrong.

They weren't LAST YEAR, DINGBAT- Between allowing 9/11, your stupidest wars EVER and wrecking the world economy, great job, Pubbies lol...

The wars did not ruin the economy you uninformed liberal, again redundant. Wars have always stimulated the economy. If they were the cause of the run up of debt then what is now the excuse?

I didn't say they did stupid...The meltdown was caused by fraud and corruption by lenders, insurers, and crony Pub regulators DUH...

It wasn't international terrorists, brainwashed shytteheads, it was an act of terror by a Libyan militia...and if you're SURE the video had nothing to do with it, you're brainwashed morons.

So, some general said it had nothing to do with the video- SO WHAT LOL- link lol. Go ask the militia leader lol...

WHAT SCANDAL, DINGBATS...Jeebus what twits...

What is really wrong is that you brain washed liberals are always so sure but always so wrong.

SO YOU'RE A PSYCHIC WHO KNOWS WHAT THE Libyan militia leader was thinking lol. ACTUALLY, you're a Rush/Beck/Foxbot. That's what brainwashed means. Try some real journalism sometime...

No. Sorry.

The information that they had at the time was preliminary in nature.

Nutters will politicize the deaths of those four people as sure as the sun shines.

Yeah...uh...no.

This all comes from General Ham, OUR fucked up President is a lying ass pig.

You people lose.

General Carter Ham is the link to the scandal. As we all know, within twenty minutes of notification of the Benghazi attack, Gen. Ham notified Dempsey and Panetta just after their discussion, Gen. Ham was relieved of duty by Gen. Rodriquez on the spot. Why? Only the president can give that order. This scandal goes a lot deeper than Benghazi. It leads to Obama's election and a big cover-up. Then there's the Admiral Gaouette that was also relieved of duty at the same time. Obama Lightening striking twice? Hmm..?

Last edited:
'knew about terrorist attack within minutes

Newly declassified testimonies about what happened among Pentagon officials the night of the Benghazi attack on September 11, 2012 have been obtained by Fox News
The documents show the U.S. military found out about 15 minutes after the attack - which killed four Americans - that it was an act of terror and communicated that to the Obama administration
However the government - including Obama and then-U.S. Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, who were in the throes of the 2012 US Presidential election - maintained for two weeks afterward the attack started as a protest against an anti-Islamic film and turned violent

Read more: Top secret Benghazi documents prove Obama administration 'knew about terrorist attack within minutes' | Mail Online

Game, Set, Match you leftwing assholes.

Gee, what about that "conclusive" NYT Story that had all the forum Obamabots convinced it was indeed a video which caused the attack?
That NYT story was a White House concocted plant story.
The NYT and the administration collaborated to publish that piece of garbage.

AND it can't be an act of terror- DUH- CAUSED BY THE VIDEO- LIKE ALL THE protests earlier that day- and we don't know who did it---does that make sense to you arrogant brainwashed MORONS LOL...

Soooo Obama wins an election by lies, deceit and corruption.

Yup, nothing new here...

He truly represents the finest qualities of the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Pure Pubcrappe, hater dupe. BTW, promises Pubs and insurers block are not lies duh.

Sounds pretty desperate there Franco.. are you suggesting he believes he's the emperor and all must bend to his will.. or .. he has no grasp of reality and can go around willy-nilly and make promises he has no idea that he can keep?

Lastly, Obama was asked about Benghazi by co-host Joy Behar during his appearance on ABC’s daytime show "The View" on Tuesday, September 25:

BEHAR: OK, I want to talk about Libya for a second because on 9/11 of this past year our embassy was attacked there and we lost four people, including the ambassador, and it was reported that people just went crazy and wild because of this anti-Muslim movie, or anti-Mohammed, I guess, movie. But then I heard Hillary Clinton say it was an act of terrorism. Is it? What do you say?

OBAMA: Well, we’re still doing an investigation. There’s no doubt the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. Now, we don’t have all the information yet, and so we’re still gathering it. But what’s clear is that around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there.

LL you are disgusting

He said it wasn't just a mob action.

You are projecting.

Lastly, Obama was asked about Benghazi by co-host Joy Behar during his appearance on ABC’s daytime show "The View" on Tuesday, September 25:

BEHAR: OK, I want to talk about Libya for a second because on 9/11 of this past year our embassy was attacked there and we lost four people, including the ambassador, and it was reported that people just went crazy and wild because of this anti-Muslim movie, or anti-Mohammed, I guess, movie. But then I heard Hillary Clinton say it was an act of terrorism. Is it? What do you say?

OBAMA: Well, we’re still doing an investigation. There’s no doubt the kind of weapons that were used, the ongoing assault, that it wasn’t just a mob action. Now, we don’t have all the information yet, and so we’re still gathering it. But what’s clear is that around the world, there are still a lot of threats out there.

LL you are disgusting

You are projecting.

14 days later. Are you trying to deny he ever said the attack was caused by a video?

bs, dupe...try the real world...ay caramba...

General Carter Ham is the link to the scandal. As we all know, within twenty minutes of notification of the Benghazi attack, Gen. Ham notified Dempsey and Panetta just after their discussion, Gen. Ham was relieved of duty by Gen. Rodriquez on the spot. Why? Only the president can give that order. This scandal goes a lot deeper than Benghazi. It leads to Obama's election and a big cover-up. Then there's the Admiral Gaouette that was also relieved of duty at the same time. Obama Lightening striking twice? Hmm..?

The General says you are a stupid assed liar, sorry.

LL you are disgusting

You are projecting.

This interview is from Sept 18th you dumbfucks

LETTERMAN: Now, I don’t understand, um, the ambassador to Libya killed in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi. Is this an act of war? Are we at war now? What happens here?

OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --

LETTERMAN: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

Ohhhh, sorry.

LL you are disgusting

You are projecting.

LETTERMAN: Now, I don’t understand, um, the ambassador to Libya killed in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi. Is this an act of war? Are we at war now? What happens here?

OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

Ohhhh, sorry.

Yep. He said terrorists. You lose.

You are projecting.

Ohhhh, sorry.

Yep. He said terrorists. You lose.

You and your kind with your blind allegiance to this traitor are exactly what is wrong with this Nation, yup....American excrement.

Forum List

Back