Top secret Benghazi documents prove Obama administration

No. Sorry.

The information that they had at the time was preliminary in nature.

Nutters will politicize the deaths of those four people as sure as the sun shines.

My opinion is that Benghazi was just another clusterf..k from the administration of clursterf..ks.

BUT if this were preliminary the why did they come out immediately with counter story? I'll give Obama the benefit of the doubt and say that the CIA told him to give out that story. But there was a live feed of what went on that night. It didn't go to Washington, perhaps, but there was one none the less so they knew exactly what was going on or should have in a very short period of time.

The question is why was Obama asked to lie for so long.

What the hell is the "Act of Terror" stuff? An act of terror, in my opinion, is 9/11, the Boston Bombing, the shoe bombing. This was an attack not to spread terror but to kill and that is what they did dragging our ambassador through the streets. Many will say there were lots of attacks during Bush. They fail to be honest and say there have been other attacks under Obama. What makes Benghazi different is that our ambassador was murdered along with 3 other Americans and no matter what anyone says the president didn't tell the truth and neither did Rice. Why they didn't is anyone's guess.

The POTUS called it an act of terror on September 12

Next fake scandal, please.

LOL.....sure and THATS why Rice and Clinton and the rest of his people spent two more weeks telling everyone it was the video.

Everyone knows this was a conspiratorial cover up for political purposes - namely so Obama would not have to deal with it prior to the election. Everyone knew it wasn't about a video; intuitively. The liberals don't give a shit; they are cool with the fact that this administration is treasonist - as long as they push their agenda. Fucking anti American cult!

Normal Americans would not be laying in wait to crucify a President or a Sec. Of State upon hearing of an attack that killed four Americans overseas.

Fucking agenda- driven assholes.

OF COURSE they knew it was a terror attack, by definition- Protestors don't use RPGs and mortars. OF COURSE Obama said the next day it was an act of terror- the question was whether it was international terrorists or Libyan militias.

The amazing thing is you brainwashed chumps STILL don't know there were many protests throughout the ME earlier that day that WERE in reaction to that video- since the most popular bomb throwing talk show fundie in Cairo told them to....PHONY SCANDAL, FOR HATER DUPES like you only.

Normal Americans would not be laying in wait to crucify a President or a Sec. Of State upon hearing of an attack that killed four Americans overseas.

NO, normal Americans would be outraged at the lies these assholes continue to spew.

NORMAL Americans are able to look at how the Presidents people pent a full two weeks telling everyone who would listen it was because of the video....

NORMAL Americans would view these people with abject disgust.

This administration brings this on themselves.
And I have seen tonight posts that say that republicans that criticize this president as not being normal
or having mental issues....

Well at least they have backed off the racist rant...
At least for tonight.

It was a spontaneous protest over a video no wait it was actually a terrorist attack no wait again it was a spontaneous terrorist attack over a video yeah that's the one.
Yea, what difference does it make at this point how they died - who gives a fuck! :evil:

How do you know it wasn't because of the video, brainwashed dingbat- all the other protests and attacks against US embassies earlier that day were. Try watching real news instead of bs propaganda...

NO, normal Americans would be outraged at the lies these assholes continue to spew.

NORMAL Americans are able to look at how the Presidents people pent a full two weeks telling everyone who would listen it was because of the video....

NORMAL Americans would view these people with abject disgust.

Bullshit. The shit was still being investigated. Your hatred of the POTUS clouds your judgement.

A normal President and Sect of State would not try and sell to the American people a terrorist attack was really a out of control protest over video. Lets not forget that is happened during a election year when the President was going around the country telling any and everyone that Al-Qaeda was decimated on the run and near defeat talk about fucking agenda driven.

This administration brings this on themselves.
And I have seen tonight posts that say that republicans that criticize this president as not being normal
or having mental issues....

Well at least they have backed off the racist rant...
At least for tonight.

No. I said no such thing. Try again.

If your first thought upon hearing of an attack on a US diplomatic mission overseas is:

"Cool! This will really hurt the President's chance of reelection"

You are not normal. You are fucked up. You need help.

Be honest with yourselves. Many of you know that is what you thought.

The DoD and DoS were told a "terrorist attack" was on-going within an hour of the attack.

The White House went into cover up mode to protect Obama's reelection chances....period, end of story.

That about sums up how much of a scumbag he is along with his goons working with him in the white house (see comments by SecDef Gates on the matter).

I thought this proves he doesn't know what he is doing and doesn't care either.

Also, I thought stupid fuck shitstains like you would still worship his ass and make up lies to protect him.....:eusa_whistle:

If your first thought upon hearing of an attack on a US diplomatic mission overseas is:

"Cool! This will really hurt the President's chance of reelection"

You are not normal. You are fucked up. You need help.

Be honest with yourselves. Many of you know that is what you thought.

AL-QAEDA leader ship is decimated, but of course Bush's idiotic crusade againt Islam and people who had nothing to do with 9/11 in the cradle of civilization produced hundreds of thousands of jihadists LINKED in all kinds of ways with them. Bushies causing a world depression that makes jihad a good career move is very helpful too...as is 5 years of obstructing an American recovery...great job Pubbies- you're an idiotic greedy chickenhawk world catastrophe...lol

How do you know it wasn't because of the video, brainwashed dingbat- all the other protests and attacks against US embassies earlier that day were. Try watching real news instead of bs propaganda...

Stupid fuck the General in charge said it. God you are an idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back