Top repub says parts of the party have been infected with Russian propoganda

"Top repub" or RINO. Guaranteed you will get only one side of the story from MSN. It beats talking about the mental capacity of the freaking president.

Not one quote said they want russia to win

well-like-duh.gif

images

No kidding! Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs are supporting Putin to win the war in Ukraine. It is embarrassing that a political party is such an ardent supporter of a murdering dictator. Who is going to step forward and call out the Russian apologist in congress? And it seems trump is one of the people that is fanning the flames of Russian propaganda. FOX is a mouthpiece of Putin.
Such trash from the leftards.

Who is Michael McCaul?

Never heard of him.

Whoever he is, "ex" is the operative word. He's no longer an RNC official.

No kidding! Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs are supporting Putin to win the war in Ukraine. It is embarrassing that a political party is such an ardent supporter of a murdering dictator. Who is going to step forward and call out the Russian apologist in congress? And it seems trump is one of the people that is fanning the flames of Russian propaganda. FOX is a mouthpiece of Putin.
It would be nice if you had a link to the actual interview, rather than a loon media outlet reporting quotes from the interview without any context. Oh well.

So why even respond to my original post? Why make me waste two minutes reading that?
Stop posting.

i didn't see yer original post - that happens. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

i don't believe i had to. there are instances where a few went to russia to have a sit down with vlad. a few senators even tweeted from russia on july 4th. rand paul is an ankle grabber for putin as well.

i didn't see yer original post - that happens. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

i don't believe i had to. there are instances where a few went to russia to have a sit down with vlad. a few senators even tweeted from russia on july 4th. rand paul is an ankle grabber for putin as well.
You replied to it, ya big dummy :rolleyes:

doh! i didn't see what # it was when i did - & thought perhaps i came into the middle of the conversation. anyhoo .... my post stands.
You mean the one that didnt answer my question? lolz ok boomer.

Forum List

Back