Top repub says parts of the party have been infected with Russian propoganda

You mean the one that didnt answer my question?

sure i did - you just lack critical thinking skills; that's why donny loves you long time.

lolz ok boomer.

maxresdefault.jpg

uh-huh. was the election stolen? is donny asking for even more cash to pay for his legal defenses?

The election was fucked up, and the mail in balloting and harvesting probably tipped it for Biden in the key battleground areas. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Why do so many other countries, even 1st world ones, not allow mail in voting?

No, you didnt.

i shirley did. no congress critter or (R) operative is gonna say it out loud. the fact that you are using that as some sorta proven point is utterly ridiculous. i expect nothing less though.

if you think you did, you are mentally retarded. Literally.

you sure nailed that irony nail right on the head, TN! :113:

Which will make something else you and your orange obsession have in common.

crushed-breakfast-club.gif

The election was fucked up, and the mail in balloting and harvesting probably tipped it for Biden in the key battleground areas. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

Why do so many other countries, even 1st world ones, not allow mail in voting?

DECEMBER 9, 2022 | 2:00 PM

What other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting?​

• Robby Brod
Happy Fact Check Friday!

This week, former Trump political advisor Steve Bannon interviewed a self-described “Pennsylvania Election Fraud Watchdog” who made two baseless claims about no-excuse mail-in voting in Pennsylvania.

“Nobody else in the world uses this system,” she said. “Because it has multiple vectors for fraud.”

First, nine other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting: Canada, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, S. Korea, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

Second, there’s no proof that mail-in votes make elections less secure. Since no-excuse mail-in voting was signed into law in 2019, just five Pa. voters have been convicted of using them to commit fraud – at least three were registered Republicans.

Mail voting (also known as absentee voting) was first used during the Civil War as a way for allow soldiers to vote. Its usage has risen since the 1980s and surged during the COVID-19 pandemic and all states offer at least some form of mail voting. No widespread fraud was detected during the 2022 midterm elections anywhere in the country.
What other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting? | WITF

:dig:

DECEMBER 9, 2022 | 2:00 PM

What other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting?​

• Robby Brod
Happy Fact Check Friday!

This week, former Trump political advisor Steve Bannon interviewed a self-described “Pennsylvania Election Fraud Watchdog” who made two baseless claims about no-excuse mail-in voting in Pennsylvania.

“Nobody else in the world uses this system,” she said. “Because it has multiple vectors for fraud.”

First, nine other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting: Canada, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, S. Korea, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

Second, there’s no proof that mail-in votes make elections less secure. Since no-excuse mail-in voting was signed into law in 2019, just five Pa. voters have been convicted of using them to commit fraud – at least three were registered Republicans.

Mail voting (also known as absentee voting) was first used during the Civil War as a way for allow soldiers to vote. Its usage has risen since the 1980s and surged during the COVID-19 pandemic and all states offer at least some form of mail voting. No widespread fraud was detected during the 2022 midterm elections anywhere in the country.
What other countries offer no-excuse mail-in voting? | WITF

:dig:

WOW A WHOLE NINE!

imrs.php

i shirley did. no congress critter or (R) operative is gonna say it out loud. the fact that you are using that as some sorta proven point is utterly ridiculous. i expect nothing less though.

you sure nailed that irony nail right on the head, TN! :113:

View attachment 927225
"I dont want to pay off another countries war, subsidize their businesses and pay their pensions" doesnt not equate to "I want russia to win" no matter how bad you idiots want it to be.
As I said, retard.

No kidding! Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs are supporting Putin to win the war in Ukraine. It is embarrassing that a political party is such an ardent supporter of a murdering dictator. Who is going to step forward and call out the Russian apologist in congress? And it seems trump is one of the people that is fanning the flames of Russian propaganda. FOX is a mouthpiece of Putin.
And J6 has what to do with Russian disinformation or support or lack thereof?

"I dont want to pay off another countries war, subsidize their businesses and pay their pensions" doesnt not equate to "I want russia to win" no matter how bad you idiots want it to be.
As I said, retard.

without military help, ukraine loses. & then guess what?

putin w-i-n-s.

& you think he will stop there?

like i said, you fail at critical thinking.

No kidding! Repubs, particularly MAGA repubs are supporting Putin to win the war in Ukraine. It is embarrassing that a political party is such an ardent supporter of a murdering dictator. Who is going to step forward and call out the Russian apologist in congress? And it seems trump is one of the people that is fanning the flames of Russian propaganda. FOX is a mouthpiece of Putin.
McCaul just opened himself up to attacks from the faction of the POT who will do anything to silence criticism or dissent. IOW, almost the entire POT...........not to mention RWM in Don's pocket. IOW almost all of RWM.

putin w-i-n-s.

That doesnt equate to wanting russia to win, goober.
That is your hackery and hatred coming out.
I dont want to fund Israel either. Does that mean I want HAMAS to win?
I dont want to fund Sudans war. Does that mean I want the muzzie terrorists to win?
Fucking THINK instead of react. IE grow the fuck up.

That doesnt equate to wanting russia to win, goober.
That is your hackery and hatred coming out.
I dont want to fund Israel either. Does that mean I want HAMAS to win?
I dont want to fund Sudans war. Does that mean I want the muzzie terrorists to win?
Fucking THINK instead of react. IE grow the fuck up.

They can't. Everything is a binary set with one answer that is not allowed.

I think you're holding back. Don't hold back, let all of your pent up frustrations out......
I'm in the music business. I deal with rappers and hip hop artists. Every single day for the past 6 months I've heard kids telling me they're fed up with the lies from the Democrats. Kids are smart, they're hard to fool. Here in LA, the average 2br apartment is 2500 a month. For 650 a month you get shared living, a bunk bed with 16 other people. You can do the math, a view on YouTube will get you about 6/10 of a cent.

putin w-i-n-s.

Demanding accountability and results from American contributions in no way equates with support for Putin. If all these Republicans are supporting Putin, why haven't I heard at least one Republican say that? Why does not a single Republican I know personally say that? Twisting context to mean something other than what was said or intended is so dishonest I can't see why those on the left think so little of themselves they are willing to participate in taht.

McCaul just opened himself up to attacks from the faction of the POT who will do anything to silence criticism or dissent. IOW, almost the entire POT...........not to mention RWM in Don's pocket. IOW almost all of RWM.
Who cares? McCaul is nobody.

Forum List

Back