Top leftist Trump hater starts the harassment early!

Ignore him. In fact, ignore them all. Start issuing Executive Orders at the old "unprecedented rate".

Tie them up in knots.

Since The Russian Hoax thing flopped, this must be the Deep State's Plan B.

Most of the letters concerned questions that were already asked, but the right refused to answer. If they would have given answers when they were asked, as they should have, they wouldn't have to deal with them now. I understand that might be more reading than Trump is capable of.

Most of the letters concerned questions that were already asked, but the right refused to answer. If they would have given answers when they were asked, as they should have, they wouldn't have to deal with them now. I understand that might be more reading than Trump is capable of.
Its none of anyone's business. Get used to it! :)

It's the American people's business.

It's the American people's business.
Nope it's not. Only TDS inflicted leftists care and they hate America so fuck em.

Forum List

Back