Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

No, you are the one in full TDS mode, stuck attacking a guy out of office while your guy flounders in the fog of dementia.
Right, just like Trumptards did for 4 years.
Who never even held a 'rally' after he was president.
Trump holds his pity rallies attacking everyone.

When the discussion gets down to the level you play at, all you can respond with is pointing out your flaws and weaknesses.
You didn't point out my flaws, you made excuses.

I provided several sources with specific credible allegations which you just waved away because you cannot allow yourself to recognize reality if it doesn't help you own the libs.

You're a loser.

So he holds rallies. Big whoop. Too bad he can't just use social media, oh wait your corporate cronies saw to that censorship.

You didn't point out my flaws, you made excuses.

I provided several sources with specific credible allegations which you just waved away because you cannot allow yourself to recognize reality if it doesn't help you own the libs.

You're a loser.

"allegations" you treat as gospel because it fits your narrative.

Businessman doing Business. Again, your side starts with the concept of Trump being the devil, and then you just fill in biased stories to "prove" your viewpoint.

It's needed for you to keep of your construct of Trump as the anti-christ.
Sure idiot, Trump has been a lying, scumbag for decades, since he fleeced his first hotel, the Commodore in 1980.

I am shocked that someone would be so uninformed as to embarrass themselves like you did here...

"During his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies.."

"In 2018, a midterm election year, President Trump held 40 rallies."

So he holds rallies. Big whoop. Too bad he can't just use social media, oh wait your corporate cronies saw to that censorship.
Right, too bad the orange retard is incapable from learning from his mistakes, when he was suspended before.
Instead he attacked them.

Now Trump whines.

Right, too bad the orange retard is incapable from learning from his mistakes, when he was suspended before.
Instead he attacked them.

Now Trump whines.

He was suspended under the false narrative that he incited the Jan 6th trespass.

They were looking for an excuse, and found one.

I am shocked that someone would be so uninformed as to embarrass themselves like you did here...

"During his first year in office in 2017, the president held 10 political rallies.."

From an article from 2019?
50 rallies in two years?
Yeah, why is a sitting president holding 'rallies' in the first place, he did nothing but brag about himself and attack everyone else, NOTHING about a policy decision, he makes it ALL about himself, ALL the time.

No other president in history has held rallies.

From an article from 2019?
50 rallies in two years?
Yeah, why is a sitting president holding 'rallies' in the first place, he did nothing but brag about himself and attack everyone else, NOTHING about a policy decision, he makes it ALL about himself, ALL the time.

No other president in history has held rallies.
Oh no you don't...you started out by saying that he held no rallies, then when proven wrong you shift and try to say he held too many rallies...You sir are a liar, and not worth responding to any longer...

Oh no you don't...you started out by saying that he held no rallies, then when proven wrong you shift and try to say he held too many rallies...You sir are a liar, and not worth responding to any longer...

I guess you are too stupid to connect the dots and you ignored the word 'AFTER he (Obama) was president.

Right, just like Trumptards did for 4 years. (Whine about Obama, actually it was 12)
Who never even held a 'rally' after he was president. (What president did?)

The article references court materials.

I mean, it’s not social media posts but court filings and liens are usually more reliable.

Court filings are one sided documents, as are liens, both only show the complainants side of the story.

Court filings are one sided documents, as are liens, both only show the complainants side of the story.

Right. And the court rulings are likewise because of biased librul commie judges.

There’s always an excuse.

Forum List

Back