Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

So four lawyers, according to CNN, a thoroughly discredited source, equals ALL top lawyers??

Trump's biggest critics are his best defenders, not that they mean to be.
They just can't help being fools and hateful lunatics.

So four lawyers, according to CNN, a thoroughly discredited source, equals ALL top lawyers??

Trump's biggest critics are his best defenders, not that they mean to be.
They just can't help being fools and hateful lunatics.
No, the fact that he had to settle.for Powell and Giuliani means ALL.

There's Fort! You back to show me where pipe bombs were seized from those protesters in the Capital building? Or are you going to do a Biden and pretend you didn't hear the question? :)
I am probably just going to let you flail. You are really embarrassing yourself.

That's the best you've got? You claim something and then when you get called on it you run away? Pathetic, Fort...even for you!
Yes, grasp for that lifeline.... pages of failure... now you're "big point" is, "show me the rioters in the Capitol (please note correct spelling) with pipe bombs!"

I know you are oblivious to why this embarrasses you. So please, keep going. All you like.

Yes, grasp for that lifeline.... pages of failure... now you're "big point" is, "show me the rioters in the Capitol (please note correct spelling) with pipe bombs!"

I know you are oblivious to why this embarrasses you. So please, keep going. All you like.
You're the one that brought up pipe bombs, Fort! How is it my failure when I simply asked you to prove that there were pipe bombs found on the protesters that stormed the Capitol? You talk out of your ass and when you get exposed for doing so you run away from what you said. Like I said PATHETIC!

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
I’m not even a lawyer and I’d represent him. Easiest case ever. All you have to do is ask for proof and it’s over.

"At least it wasn't explosives! Oh wait, yes it was. That's what pipe bombs are, genius"

So you claimed pipe bombs were found on the protesters and then when you got called on it you had nothing so you start this song and dance! Doesn't get much more pathetic than that...

"At least it wasn't explosives! Oh wait, yes it was. That's what pipe bombs are, genius"

So you claimed pipe bombs were found on the protesters and then when you got called on it you had nothing so you start this song and dance! Doesn't get much more pathetic than that...
Pipe bombs were found at the protest. But not in the building. So i guess that's your argument for why it was no big deal. You are embarrassing yourself.

Like i said...knows nothing about any of this. Wont even admit baseline facts. Waste of time.
You don't know the facts quite obviously! There were two pipe bombs found THE DAY BEFORE the protests at the Capitol. But it's never been established who was behind those and one was left at the Republican National Headquarters and the other at the Democratic National Headquarters. Claiming THAT as pipe bombs being used by the protesters a day later is laughable!

Donald Trump is facing intensifying legal pressure, but he's been unable to attract the type of high-quality lawyers that would typically represent a former president in high-stakes cases.

At least four well-known attorneys have turned down repeated entreaties by Trump's team in recent weeks, a source familiar with the discussions told CNN, leaving the twice-impeached one-term president with a small and relatively inexperienced legal team to litigate executive privilege and other constitutional issues.

Might want to hold on to that travel money Donny.
Left: You will not get a good reward doing what you are doing. I am warning you. Your behaviour is like that of the fornicating enemies of Jesus, who needed to be born again. Stop your soul destroying ways. They will not gain you anything.

Left: You will not get a good reward doing what you are doing. I am warning you. Your behaviour is like that of the fornicating enemies of Jesus, who needed to be born again. Stop your soul destroying ways. They will not gain you anything.
Your magical incantations and spells hold no sway here, shaman.

... that everyone knew was the next day. Forget it. You are in lala land.
Here's your problem, Fort. There is zero proof that those pipe bombs were even placed by a conservative protester. You've got one at the GOP headquarters...one at the DNC headquarters. That's a crime that could just as easily been committed by an anarchist leftist.

The fact remains that no explosive devices or firearms were found on ANY protesters inside of the Capitol building despite your repeated claims that there were!

Forum List

Back