Top Lawyers Won’t Touch Donald Trump With A “1000 Foot Pole” As Legal Troubles Escalate

It failed because it never had a chance of succeeding!
Because of the rule of law. The failures don't get any credit because they are idiots and failures. The loser pile of orange shit doesn't get a pass just because he is a fucking moron with bad ideas and a failed plan to overturn the election. This isn't daycare, where we make special accomodations for the special needs kids like Trump. They take the same bus to jail as everyone else. No short buses.

Because of the rule of law. The failures don't get any credit because they are idiots and failures. The loser pile of orange shit doesn't get a pass just because he is a fucking moron with bad ideas and a failed plan to overturn the election. This isn't daycare, where we make special accomodations for the special needs kids like Trump. They take the same bus to jail as everyone else. No short buses.
Was that rant supposed to make sense?
Simple question for you, Fort! If you were REALLY trying to overthrow the US government by violent means would you show up unarmed against a Police force who is armed? Your whole contention that this was a violent "insurrection" is laughable on it's face! It was a protest that got out of control because the Capital Police allowed it to get out of control!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Yes, political witch hunts that have so far shown zero results are ALMOST THEEEERRRREE!!!

LOL

LOL

you forget that your chosen one had the protection of the oval office to protect him. LOL - that ain't now, now is it?

LOL nope.

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
NBC News

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin​

Dareh Gregorian
Mon, October 18, 2021, 4:31 AM·7 min read

Former President Donald Trump has been ordered to answer questions under oath in a lawsuit Monday, and his attorneys could set a date for a deposition in another case, as well.

The lawsuits, involving allegations that his security guards roughed up protesters outside Trump Tower in New York and allegations of defamation by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos, respectively, are just two cases in the mass of civil litigation Trump faces post-presidency.
At least 10 civil cases are pending against Trump, whose ability to delay them has been curtailed since he left office in January. Trump had argued in some of the cases that as a sitting president he was immune from civil lawsuits. His office didn't respond to a request for comment on the cases.
Here's a rundown of where the major civil suits stand...

Trump faces a pile of civil lawsuits as depositions begin

Was that rant supposed to make sense?
Only to sane people. No, the orange loser and his moron mob don't get a pass, just because they are spectacular failures. A message must be sent that this will not be tolerated.

A sane person understands this. A freakish cultist says "But it didn't work, no big deal!"

If you were REALLY trying to overthrow the US government by violent means would you show up unarmed against a Police force who is armed?
Me? I am not a lobotomized cultist in the thralls of mass hysteria. So this is a stupid question being asked of the wrong person.

Keep in mind, the cult freaks thought the most powerful man in the world had given them his blessing and had their backs. Oops, looks like they didn't realize what a slimy piece of shit Trump is. I wonder if they do, now?

Last edited:
The first WTC center attack was not actually a terrorist attack. I mean, one truck could never have downed the towers. Why did everyone make such a big deal out of it?

On the next episode of "Dumb shit cultists say"...

The first WTC center attack was not actually a terrorist attack. I mean, one truck could never have downed the towers. Why did everyone make such a big deal out of it?

On the next episode of "Dumb shit cultists say"...
It's a truck full of high explosives, you buffoon! Refresh my memory...were high explosives were seized from the protesters at the Capital? Duh?

Only to sane people. No, the orange loser and his moron mob don't get a pass, just because they are spectacular failures. A message must be sent that this will not be tolerated.

A sane person understands this. A freakish cultist says "But it didn't work, no big deal!"

Me? I am not a lobotomized cultist in the thralls of mass hysteria. So this is a stupid question being asked of the wrong person.

Keep in mind, the cult freaks thought the most powerful man in the world had given them his blessing and had their backs. Oops, looks like they didn't realize what a slimy piece of shit Trump is. I wonder if they do, now?
So you don't really have an explanation for an "unarmed" insurrection? Gee, Fort...do you think it might not be an "insurrection" at all? That it was just a protest that got out of hand because whoever was in charge of security at the Capital did such a piss poor job after being warned that it COULD turn violent?

It's a truck full of high explosives, you buffoon! Refresh my memory...how much high explosives were seized from the protesters at the Capital? Duh?
Oh, so if just a couple of pipe bombs, you're good. If they beat up only 140 cops.. Hey, thats fine. Chemicals spray? Sounds fine. Crossbows? Beating cops with metal poles? Nothing to see here. Threatening elected officials with death?

At least it wasn't explosives! Oh wait, yes it was. That's what pipe bombs are, genius

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. And you missed the point completely anyway.

You want to give your fellow cultists a pass. That's all. Because you agree with their delusions and were rooting for them. All the rest is a dog and pony show to waste everyone's time.

So you don't really have an explanation for an "unarmed" insurrection?
I just explained it. Pay attention. They thought they had the blessing and backing of the most powerful man in the world. Your fellow cultists sure as shit thought they would succeed.

By the way, i imagine the hospitalized police officers would disagree with you that there were no weapons.

1. Traitorous Democrats just can't accept the fact Trump ki c ked their asses for 5 straight years, they are obsessed, terminal TDS, and can't monmvev on...

2. Part of why is because they are petrified of him, of his coming back and winning. Trump learned his lesson, that he should have fired every Democrat, every Obama appointee, and filled every position with NON-Marxist, traitorous, criminal Barry loyalists. He won't make the same mistake twice...

6 years after they started going after him, even Fter the Democrats took the WH, House, & Senate, Democrats, liberal media, & snowflakes are obsessed, think if nothing else, and want nothing more that to still 'get Trump'.

:auiqs.jpg:
And just who do you think is going to put their careers & reputation on the line to work for a psychopath like Trump? Of course there's always a few bottom feeders who are willing to take the risk of working for a degenerate like 45. Think Steve Miller, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, rotten to the core like their boss.

How bout you? You looking for work?

Oh, so if just a couple of pipe bombs, you're good. If they beat up only 140 cops.. Hey, thats fine. Chemicals spray? Sounds fine. Crossbows? Beating cops with metal poles? Nothing to see here. Threatening elected officials with death?

At least it wasn't explosives! Oh wait, yes it was. That's what pipe bombs are, genius

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. And you missed the point completely anyway.

You want to give your fellow cultists a pass. That's all. Because you agree with their delusions and were rooting for them. All the rest is a dog and pony show to waste everyone's time.
There were pipe bombs at the Capital protest? Pray tell....love to see some back up to that claim!

There were pipe bombs at the Capital protest? Pray tell....love to see some back up to that claim!
Ah yes, split that hair, my desperate little friend. Of the two of us, look who has to equivocate and lie and spin the violence and the intent. Whereas I can just play a video. Get a grip, cultist.

I just explained it. Pay attention. They thought they had the blessing and backing of the most powerful man in the world. Your fellow cultists sure as shit thought they would succeed.

By the way, i imagine the hospitalized police officers would disagree with you that there were no weapons.
Well gee whiz, Fort...who's to blame for officers getting injured when their superiors didn't have them wear riot gear? Duh? More Police were injured in left wing riots than were ever injured in the Capital protests. Are you concerned for them?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Well gee whiz, Fort...who's to blame for officers getting injured when their superiors didn't have them wear riot gear?
The people who injured them, of course. What a stupid fucking question.

And the protestors actually beat up cops in riot gear and stole their shields and batons. I will try to keep in mind that, despite months of embarrassing whining, you still appear to know virtually no factual information about this event.

The people who injured them, of course. What a stupid fucking question.

And the protestors actually beat up cops in riot gear and stole their shields and batons. I will try to keep in mind that, despite months of embarrassing whining, you still appear to know virtually no factual information about this event.
The person that seems to know nothing about what happened that day is you, Fort. So are you going to provide proof that pipe bombs were seized from protesters in the Capital that day?

Forum List

Back