Top excuses for a Romney loss

Right now..

1. Romney was not our best candidate
2. The media was against us

The others will come out soon enough. I watched Fox News this morning and they had a guy on already talking about the voting irregularities from yesterday (minor shit). Give it time and they will start with the Obama stole the election threads

I agree with the people who say the media was way more helpful to Obama than to Romney however the media bias was not in my top 5 reasons.

People who voted for Romney, like myself, need to just accept the fact that Obama won and he won by a large enough margin that we shouldn't be bitching about it.

I'm waiting for people to blame the gov of NJ some more soon....and yes I admit the hurricain and Christie's meet n greet with the pres both affected the election positively for Obama but I don't think it was the "Game Changer" that others have claimed it was.

1. He wasn't our best candidate
2. He wasn't conservative enough
3. The media was against him
4. Democrats cheated at the polls
5. People didn't want to appear racist

The reason they won't admit: The American People did not like the Republican message

Obama excuses:

I inherited this mess
It was a video
The invention of automatic tellers cost jobs
Maybe those jobs weren't so shovel-ready
I always said Benghazi was a terrorist act
Fox News is racist
Voter I.D.s are racist
The GOP led congress won't work with me
I took the $718 billion out of Medicare in order to save it

The list goes on and on.....

Right now..

1. Romney was not our best candidate
2. The media was against us

The others will come out soon enough. I watched Fox News this morning and they had a guy on already talking about the voting irregularities from yesterday (minor shit). Give it time and they will start with the Obama stole the election threads

I agree with the people who say the media was way more helpful to Obama than to Romney however the media bias was not in my top 5 reasons.

People who voted for Romney, like myself, need to just accept the fact that Obama won and he won by a large enough margin that we shouldn't be bitching about it.

I'm waiting for people to blame the gov of NJ some more soon....and yes I admit the hurricain and Christie's meet n greet with the pres both affected the election positively for Obama but I don't think it was the "Game Changer" that others have claimed it was.

The appearance with Christie made Obama look more presidential and willing to work with Republicans. It helped, but there was a poll shift in Obamas direction before the hurricane

I accidentally deleted it and I can't find it. :redface:

Aww well, it was time for another one anyway! So did Florida end up turning Blue yet?

Slim margin for the popular vote. We also voted out some really stupid rightwinger amendments.

There's always hope!

:thup:

Wow, CNN still has Floriduh in the gray.

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Who would have imagined Obama would not even need to count Floriduh in order to get to 303 delegates? He won every single one of the "battleground" states! :eusa_eh:

The reason they won't admit: The American People did not like the Republican message

Obama excuses:

I inherited this mess
It was a video
Fox News is racist
Voter I.D.s are racist

I took the $718 billion out of Medicare in order to save it ,Yet another person NOT knowing of what they speak. Jeeze the Bliss !

My top 5 reasons to explain why romney lost are

1) People like Obama
2) Romney did not press Libya
3) Obama ran a better campaign by advertising earlier in important states
4) Romney fizzled after the first debate
5) The hurricane boosted Obama's image to the nation at a perfect time for his campaign.

Good reasons

Romney did push Libya but got spanked both times he tried it

Also, the economy was not as bad as Republicans were trying to sell

The economy is bad but the problem is the debt. We have two years or the economy will be ruined for generations to come.

Think Obama's gonna do anything?

Raising taxes only hits us hard. The problems will still remain.

Actually, I don't blame the candidate, the media, the dems, or even race. I just blame the voters who buy into the BS Obama is serving up.

BS from a lawyer won over logic of a business man.

Hurricane Sandy, would be the only reason for a Romney loss. It stopped his momentum.

But it ain't gonna happen...:badgrin:

Sandy played a role as it was a massive topic change to something that Obama was able to us to make himself look Presidential and look like a strong leader, something that was Obama's weakest point.

I think that after this is all done folks are going to look back at the first debate and realize that Romney might have lost the war by winning the battle there. He had to toss all of his previous stances under the bus to win that debate and while he got the win, it helped solidify the idea that he was a massive flip flopper instead of a man of principle.

What's winning so far?

Hey where is your hat? :eusa_eh:
I accidentally deleted it and I can't find it. :redface:

Here it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7flw5TTt90o]Mitt Romney Delivers Concession Speech After 2012 Election Defeat (COMPLETE) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Sandy the superstorm. Oh and fatass actually saying thanks to the president for doing a good job.

Top excuses for an Obama Loss

1. Racism
2. Moar Racism
3. Its Racist to say Racism
4. The republicans cheated, and of course, some racism.

Perhaps you didnt hear. OBAMA WON. :eusa_clap:

Obama excuses:

I inherited this mess
It was a video
Fox News is racist
Voter I.D.s are racist

I took the $718 billion out of Medicare in order to save it ,Yet another person NOT knowing of what they speak. Jeeze the Bliss !

I know exactly what I speak of.

Please explain what you know.

If you don't respond it means you don't know of what you speak.

Forum List

Back