Top 10 Things The Bible Forbids Besides Homosexuality

Seems to me that the bible is as extreme as the Koran! Down right fascist.

So? You don't even believe the Bible is true, so what do you care? Do you think any of us Christians are going to care what YOU think about a book YOU don't believe?

lol.... pagans....

• Banned

So? You don't even believe the Bible is true, so what do you care? Do you think any of us Christians are going to care what YOU think about a book YOU don't believe?

lol.... pagans....

So you believe in this fascist crap? Just keep it the fuck out of government that is all I have to say.

If you do not believe it should make no difference to you.
Your videographer is in error in the first few words from his mouth.
The word is not pig it is written "swine" in the English Bible. The word is actually 'chaziyr' In Hebrew that is telling you not to eat from the glaring gaze of the enclosed carnal being (swine). In arabic would be to not eat from words out of the mouth of one with narrow eyes- meaning someone with very limited spiritual sight. Or more simply put don't get your spiritual food from someone enclosed in their own carnal sins and self subjection's.

upload_2016-7-15_22-11-35.png

lol.... pagans....

So you believe in this fascist crap? Just keep it the fuck out of government that is all I have to say.

upload_2016-7-15_22-15-21.png

lol.... pagans....

Um..... no? Did you miss the part where we have the freedom to express our views, even in government? I can vote for whoever I want. If the guy is the church pastor... I can vote for him, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Too bad. So sad. Sucks to be you buddy, we can vote too. And by the way...... there is more of us, than you. Truth hurts buddy. Don't care much what you think about our "fascist crap". Never did. Oh well. I'm sure your opinion matters a ton to your mirror.

You know Mathew.... I realize you want a dictatorship, where you can cram your beliefs on all of us.... but quite frankly, you should be ecstatic that there isn't a dictatorship, because you are a tiny tiny minority of the population, and more likely we'd have our guy being dictator, and cramming our views on you.

So with all due respect.... you owe us skippy. Count yourself lucky we don't do the things you would do. If you haven't noticed, there are many places in this world, where people like you don't have it so great.

View attachment 81684

Fascist in what way? If I'm walking down the street and notice lots of smoke coming from your roof, and I bang on the door and say that your house is on fire ---does that make me a fascist? What I am demonstrating is concern for you and your family ---- as well as the neighbors on either side of you. Fire is extreme. It can destroy your home and kill you. Such necessitates extreme measures. Hell is far worse. And I do not see anyone being singles out. ALL haves sinned and come short of the glory of God is ALL inclusive.

Forum List

Back