Too Big To Hide Any Longer: Explosive Evidence From US Govt Agencies & Investigations Prove Need For Special Counsel To Investigate Biden Financial

Libs will say, no evidence. Nada to see here.
No, that's the election fraud bullshit you guys have bought into in your alternate universe.

The USSC and Trump-appointed judges in the lower courts agree with us.

On Hunter, go ahead. Let me know what you find.
You believed a 5 yr Russia Hoax. Can I even take you serially?
I did? Quote me.

Since I know that I didn't, and that you're just attacking out of pure ignorance (very Trumpian), I'm not worried.
I meant your Collective Minds there Mackie.
Sure you did. Projection.

Since you clearly don't know my politics, that's even more Trumpian ignorance.

Keep 'em coming, fine with me.
Nobody understands poor Mac. He just jumped in bed with crime, corruption, and finishing off what is left of the middle class, and he is so misunderstood.
More arrogant ignorance. Just another Trumpster.
XI’S GOTTA HAVE IT: Hunter Biden Called His Father And Chinese Business Partner ‘Office Mates’ In September 2017 Email.

View attachment 428691
Raking in $Millions By Selling Illegitimate Joe's Public Office.​

Related: Business Partner Warned Hunter Biden That He Did Not Report $400,000 In Income From Burisma: Report.
  • Hunter Biden sent an email to the manager of his Washington, D.C. office building in September 2017 asking her to make keys for his “office mates” Joe Biden and Gongwen Dong, who he said was the “emissary” for the chairman of the Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.
  • Hunter Biden’s dealings with CEFC in 2017 were at the center of Tony Bobulinski’s October allegation that Joe Biden was “plainly familiar” with his family’s Chinese business dealings.
  • Multiple news outlets have reported this week that a federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s “tax affairs” is focused on his foreign business activities, including with CEFC.
CEFC represented the interests of the Chinese Communist Military and Intelligence
And?

And yet, Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

How SPECIFICALLY do Trump-appointed Judges 'AGREE' with you on your personal opinion on the officially proven (by US government Agencies and Agency evidence and sworn testimony) Biden financial scandal and crimes?

Provide the SPECIFIC links and specific data you claim supports / proves Trump-appointed judges 'agree' with you.

No more opinion-based bullshit and lies!

Tick Tock, snowflake.
You're obviously not paying attention. Your little universe is keeping much from you.

President Biden soon. Tick tock, snowflake.
says the guy who bought into years of Russia bullshit.
No, that's the election fraud bullshit you guys have bought into in your alternate universe.

I did? Quote me.

Since I know that I didn't, and that you're just attacking out of pure ignorance (very Trumpian), I'm not worried.

Nobody understands poor Mac. He just jumped in bed with crime, corruption, and finishing off what is left of the middle class, and he is so misunderstood.
We'll all die before you elucidate us with the joys of crime, corruption, and finishing off the middle class. It must be spicy, because you get pretty excited about it.

How SPECIFICALLY do Trump-appointed Judges 'AGREE' with you on your personal opinion on the officially proven (by US government Agencies and Agency evidence and sworn testimony) Biden financial scandal and crimes?

Provide the SPECIFIC links and specific data you claim supports / proves Trump-appointed judges 'agree' with you.

Tick Tock, snowflake.
You're obviously not paying attention. Your little universe is keeping much from you.

I did? Quote me.

We'll all die before you elucidate us with the joys of crime, corruption, and finishing off the middle class. It must be spicy, because you get pretty excited about it.
Two solid Trumpian lies.

Typical.

Tick Tock, snowflake.

I did? Quote me.

Two solid Trumpian lies.

Typical.
Really Mac, tell us the joys of tent cities, crime waves, and high taxation. Give us the plus side of no immigration reform and outsourcing work. It must be quite a philosophy to overcome those 'little' hiccups of historical failure.

Tick Tock, snowflake.

I did? Quote me.

Two solid Trumpian lies.

Typical.
Really Mac, tell us the joys of tent cities, crime waves, and high taxation. Give us the plus side of no immigration reform and outsourcing work. It must be quite a philosophy to overcome those 'little' hiccups of historical failure.
Good. Get it all out.

Tick Tock, snowflake.

I did? Quote me.

Two solid Trumpian lies.

Typical.
Good. Get it all out.
Misunderstood Mac, the genius that could not explain why penalizing and wiping out people who work is good for them and the country. Any chance you can come down from the mountaintop and explain to the rubes how that works?

Tick Tock, snowflake.

I did? Quote me.

Two solid Trumpian lies.

Typical.
Good. Get it all out.
Misunderstood Mac, the genius that could not explain why penalizing and wiping out people who work is good for them and the country. Any chance you can come down from the mountaintop and explain to the rubes how that works?
To you? No.

fuck all of you asswipe, brain dead, scum bags, deniers, liars, cheaters, waste of oxygen demonRATs

Why did Pelosi and Schiff allow STALWELL to stay on the Intell committee for 5 years after they learned he screwed a CCP spy, hired another one to work on his staff, and then hid these facts from everyone until he was busted...?

Pelosi...Hillary...Feinstein...Schiff...Schumer... STALWELL...Hunter Biden...James Biden...Joe Biden... Presidents...Senators...House Members...Governors....Mayor's

The Democrats have been proven to be traitors, espionage facilitators, enemies of the state...

The FBI, DHS, and Treasury Departments have declared they have actual existing evidence...

...and the snowflake dumb-masses on this board continue to defend them, deliberately lie and spread propaganda for them...

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed
‘MILLIONS’ IN CASH FLOW

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed

All that was needed to illegally spy on, illegally investigate, appoint a Special Counsel, and conduct a failed coup attempt against President Trump was purchased Russian Intelligence Service propaganda delivered by a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy...

...meanwhile members of multiple U. S. government agencies have been sitting on verified, substantiated, criminal evidence of financial crimes committed by the Bidens:

* It was exposed that 'new' FBI Director Wray withheld criminal evidence involving Hunter Biden and the criminal-owned/run-Ukraine energy company, involving influence peddling with his father DURING the Democrats' Impeachment hearings. Had the FBI produced this information/evidence during the Impeachment hearings the Impeachment attempt would have immediately stopped because this evidence was proof that the President was justified in executing the Legal Cooperation agreement with Ukraine to collaborate in investigating crimes.

* Members of the State Department testified under oath before Congress during the Impeachment hearings that Hunter Biden's fellow Burisma Board Members showed up in D.C. wanting a meeting with Joe Biden, using Hunter Biden's name as leverage to secure the meeting. They testified they officially advised then VP Joe Biden NOT to meet with the Burisma Board members but Joe Biden ignored the advice and met with them. Joe Biden continued to state he never met with them and knew nothing about what Hunter Biden was doing personally / professionally...despite photographs existing and being out on the internet of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and the Burisma Board members playing golf together.

* Both Defense of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Treasury Department members publicly stated they have official, hard, physical, financial documents and records of illegal financial dealings / crimes of Hunter Biden's illegal money laundering for Russian Oligarchs AND evidence of China giving the Bidens $1.5 BILLION dollars.

* 1st-hand-account Whistleblowers, to include Hunter Biden's own business partners, have officially come forward to give sworn testimony to the FBI of unethical and illegal financial dealings conducted by the Bidens, to include influence peddling.

...and NOW this official U. S. Senate Report has outlined Hunter Biden’s past dealings with Chinese nationals – including some flagged for “potential financial criminal activity.

The report reveals “Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army,” the report says. “Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.”

“Yes connections to the Communist government are extensive and ... Ye was also financially connected to Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden,” the report says. “Thus,
there exists a vast web of corporate connections and financial transactions between and among the Biden family and Chinese nationals.”

ALL OF THIS WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION! THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN AND ARE ENGAGED IN FINANCIAL SCANDAL,

THE FACT THAT THE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN INFLUENCE PEDDLING, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, ETC... FOR DECADES WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION.

THE FACT THAT JOE BIDEN HAS BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, THAT HE SOLD OUT TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, AND THAT HE IS A FULLY COMPROMISED PRESIDENT-ELECT WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION....

The fake news liberal media were able to convince many Americans none of this is true and none of it is a national security threat, but it is now TOO DAMN BIG to ignore any more...

...and you KNOW that this is true when CNN starts reporting on the Hunter Biden financial scandal!

When Biden goes down, Cameltoe moves up. Thats what the Dems actually want

WHY DID SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE NANCY PELOSI AND CHAIRMAN OF THE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE ADAM SCHIFF ALLOW D-ERIS STALWELL REMAIN ONTHE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE FOR 5 YEARS AFTER LEARNING HE HAD SCREWED A CCP SPY AND HIRED ANOTHER AS PART OF HIS INNER OFFICE STAFF AFTER ALL OF CONGRESS WAS WARNED IN A BRIEFING THE CCP WAS ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT POLITICIANS TO ENGAGE IN ESPIONAGE AGINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND AFTER LEARNING STALWELL HAD HIDDEN HIS PARTICIPATION IN AND FACILITATION OF CCP ESPIONAGE?

PROVEN FACTS:
D-Diane Feinstein treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.

D-Eric Stalwell treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.

D-Nancy Pelosi and D-Adam Schiff treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.

It was reported on the news this morning that Speaker Pelosi was just about to Name D-Eric Stalwell head of the House CIA Oversight Committee....NO SHIT...before his CCP Espionage scandal broke.

PELOSI HAS KNOWN FOR 5 YEARS SWALWELL HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND BEEN GROOMED AND USED TO COMMIT ESPIONAGE AGAINST THE US AND NOT ONLY DID SHE NOT REMOVE HIM AS A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE BUT WAS ABOUT TO PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF CIA OVERSIGHT!!!

WTF?!

NO more evidence that Pelosi and the Democratic Party are all compromised ChiCom-compliant agents and f*ing TRAITORS

"A Justice Department headed by an attorney general selected by Joe Biden will not be eager to investigate and possibly prosecute the son of the president"

...DESPITE THE UNITED STATES FBI, DHS, AND TREASURY DEPARTMENTS HAVE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF THE NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT PARTICIPATING IN HIS FAMILIES CRIMINAL FINANCIAL SCANDALS, INFLUENCE PEDDLING, MONEY LAUNDERING, AND SELLING OUT TO THE CCP TO THE TUNE OF MORE THAN $1.5 BILLION...

This is the time when the courage and integrity to truly put the security of United States ahead of proven politically partisan protected criminal actions, conflicts of interest, and selling out of the US by the highest, most powerful politician in the United States and his proven criminal family!

Joe Biden is now claiming all the criminal evidence against the Biden family the FBI, DHS, and Treasury Departments say they have on the Biden's is nothing more than 'GOP Foul play.....

:p that's 4 years of liberal projection coming out of CHICOM Joe's mouth...

LOL...no need for a special counsel to investigate someone who is not in the government.

The FBI should investigate however. No special counsel however.

What a loon!

Take your meds!

Can you name the last time a special counsel was used to investigate a private citizen?

Can you name the last time someone used his family to sell his VPOTUS spot to the highest biggest and take a cut for himself?
Probably Don Jr. except it was Potus.
Translation: I got nothing

LOL...no need for a special counsel to investigate someone who is not in the government.

The FBI should investigate however. No special counsel however.

What a loon!

Take your meds!

Can you name the last time a special counsel was used to investigate a private citizen?

Can you name the last time someone used his family to sell his VPOTUS spot to the highest biggest and take a cut for himself?
Probably Don Jr. except it was Potus.
Translation: I got nothing

I'm sure you've had to explain that many times.

WHY DID SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE NANCY PELOSI AND CHAIRMAN OF THE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE ADAM SCHIFF ALLOW D-ERIS STALWELL REMAIN ONTHE HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE FOR 5 YEARS AFTER LEARNING HE HAD SCREWED A CCP SPY AND HIRED ANOTHER AS PART OF HIS INNER OFFICE STAFF AFTER ALL OF CONGRESS WAS WARNED IN A BRIEFING THE CCP WAS ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT POLITICIANS TO ENGAGE IN ESPIONAGE AGINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND AFTER LEARNING STALWELL HAD HIDDEN HIS PARTICIPATION IN AND FACILITATION OF CCP ESPIONAGE?

PROVEN FACTS:
D-Diane Feinstein treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.

D-Eric Stalwell treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.

D-Nancy Pelosi and D-Adam Schiff treasonously engaged in / facilitated CCP espionage against the United States.
USA, R.I.P.

Are you sure the fire is not in your own kitchen when smoke is gushing out of it. Do tell.

Are you sure the fire is not in your own kitchen when smoke is gushing out of it. Do tell.
:confused-84:
Sorry, Mac. my monitor has been picking up on old threads for several weeks, and I forget that you are trying to remain independent on partisan issues. My apologies.

Forum List

Back