Too Big To Hide Any Longer: Explosive Evidence From US Govt Agencies & Investigations Prove Need For Special Counsel To Investigate Biden Financial

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed
‘MILLIONS’ IN CASH FLOW

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed

All that was needed to illegally spy on, illegally investigate, appoint a Special Counsel, and conduct a failed coup attempt against President Trump was purchased Russian Intelligence Service propaganda delivered by a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy...

...meanwhile members of multiple U. S. government agencies have been sitting on verified, substantiated, criminal evidence of financial crimes committed by the Bidens:

* It was exposed that 'new' FBI Director Wray withheld criminal evidence involving Hunter Biden and the criminal-owned/run-Ukraine energy company, involving influence peddling with his father DURING the Democrats' Impeachment hearings. Had the FBI produced this information/evidence during the Impeachment hearings the Impeachment attempt would have immediately stopped because this evidence was proof that the President was justified in executing the Legal Cooperation agreement with Ukraine to collaborate in investigating crimes.

* Members of the State Department testified under oath before Congress during the Impeachment hearings that Hunter Biden's fellow Burisma Board Members showed up in D.C. wanting a meeting with Joe Biden, using Hunter Biden's name as leverage to secure the meeting. They testified they officially advised then VP Joe Biden NOT to meet with the Burisma Board members but Joe Biden ignored the advice and met with them. Joe Biden continued to state he never met with them and knew nothing about what Hunter Biden was doing personally / professionally...despite photographs existing and being out on the internet of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and the Burisma Board members playing golf together.

* Both Defense of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Treasury Department members publicly stated they have official, hard, physical, financial documents and records of illegal financial dealings / crimes of Hunter Biden's illegal money laundering for Russian Oligarchs AND evidence of China giving the Bidens $1.5 BILLION dollars.

* 1st-hand-account Whistleblowers, to include Hunter Biden's own business partners, have officially come forward to give sworn testimony to the FBI of unethical and illegal financial dealings conducted by the Bidens, to include influence peddling.

...and NOW this official U. S. Senate Report has outlined Hunter Biden’s past dealings with Chinese nationals – including some flagged for “potential financial criminal activity.

The report reveals “Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army,” the report says. “Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.”

“Yes connections to the Communist government are extensive and ... Ye was also financially connected to Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden,” the report says. “Thus,
there exists a vast web of corporate connections and financial transactions between and among the Biden family and Chinese nationals.”

ALL OF THIS WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION! THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN AND ARE ENGAGED IN FINANCIAL SCANDAL,

THE FACT THAT THE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN INFLUENCE PEDDLING, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, ETC... FOR DECADES WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION.

THE FACT THAT JOE BIDEN HAS BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, THAT HE SOLD OUT TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, AND THAT HE IS A FULLY COMPROMISED PRESIDENT-ELECT WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION....

The fake news liberal media were able to convince many Americans none of this is true and none of it is a national security threat, but it is now TOO DAMN BIG to ignore any more...

...and you KNOW that this is true when CNN starts reporting on the Hunter Biden financial scandal!

There is nowhere now. Daddy used him as a Hoover. Then he Hoovered his 14 yr F meat niece.

Take it away ladies...…………….

Libs will say, no evidence. Nada to see here.
No, that's the election fraud bullshit you guys have bought into in your alternate universe.

The USSC and Trump-appointed judges in the lower courts agree with us.

On Hunter, go ahead. Let me know what you find.
You believed a 5 yr Russia Hoax. Can I even take you serially?
I did? Quote me.

Since I know that I didn't, and that you're just attacking out of pure ignorance (very Trumpian), I'm not worried.
I meant your Collective Minds there Mackie.

Libs will say, no evidence. Nada to see here.
No, that's the election fraud bullshit you guys have bought into in your alternate universe.

The USSC and Trump-appointed judges in the lower courts agree with us.

On Hunter, go ahead. Let me know what you find.
You believed a 5 yr Russia Hoax. Can I even take you serially?
I did? Quote me.

Since I know that I didn't, and that you're just attacking out of pure ignorance (very Trumpian), I'm not worried.
I meant your Collective Minds there Mackie.
Sure you did. Projection.

Since you clearly don't know my politics, that's even more Trumpian ignorance.

Keep 'em coming, fine with me.

And yet, Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

How SPECIFICALLY do Trump-appointed Judges 'AGREE' with you on your personal opinion on the officially proven (by US government Agencies and Agency evidence and sworn testimony) Biden financial scandal and crimes?

Provide the SPECIFIC links and specific data you claim supports / proves Trump-appointed judges 'agree' with you.

No more opinion-based bullshit and lies!

Tick Tock, snowflake.

And yet, Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

How SPECIFICALLY do Trump-appointed Judges 'AGREE' with you on your personal opinion on the officially proven (by US government Agencies and Agency evidence and sworn testimony) Biden financial scandal and crimes?

Provide the SPECIFIC links and specific data you claim supports / proves Trump-appointed judges 'agree' with you.

No more opinion-based bullshit and lies!

Tick Tock, snowflake.
You're obviously not paying attention. Your little universe is keeping much from you.

President Biden soon. Tick tock, snowflake.

This has to be fake news. The Dims said this is all Russian disinformation.
What happened to that narrative?

The Democrats' false anti-Trump 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt died a very horrible, very public death under an avalanche of official, proven, substantiated evidence and testimony, to include a Guilty Plea by Clinesmith (who has reportedly been naming names to save his own ass), confessions by both former US AG Rosenstein and former FBI Deputy Director McCabe of committing FISA Court crimes to illegally spy on Trump and his team, and an official report released by the FISA Court exposing FISA Court crimes having been and continuing to be perpetrated by the FBI for DECADES!

This has to be fake news. The Dims said this is all Russian disinformation.
What happened to that narrative?

The Democrats' false anti-Trump 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt died a very horrible, very public death under an avalanche of official, proven, substantiated evidence and testimony, to include a Guilty Plea by Clinesmith (who has reportedly been naming names to save his own ass), confessions by both former US AG Rosenstein and former FBI Deputy Director McCabe of committing FISA Court crimes to illegally spy on Trump and his team, and an official report released by the FISA Court exposing FISA Court crimes having been and continuing to be perpetrated by the FBI for DECADES!

Schiff would not lie.

I did? Quote me.
Your words:

Wow, that's quite a tight-knit little group you folks have formed. Trump and his supporters versus pretty much everyone, including American intelligence. Okay, thanks for pointing that out. His behavior yesterday may be making more sense now. .
Mac1958 Post #22 Jul 17, 2018 Forum: Politics

You're obviously not paying attention. Your little universe is keeping much from you.

RESPONSE TO CHALLENGE: ATTEMPTED DIVERSION....NADA...NOTHING....FAIL!

Thank you for just proving you are a lying POS who has no substantiating evidence to support your continuously proven OPINION-BASED bullshit and intentional lies. Once again you were called out, challenged to PUT UP or STFU - be PROVEN a propaganda-pushing Leftist-supporting snowflake....and you proved it 'with flying colors'.

Thank you for proving once and for all there is NO REASON to read anything you post or take anything you say seriously.

Merry Christmas and Buh-Bye!

:p Bwuhahahaha.....

As stated, when CNN starts reporting on the criminal scandals and crimes being committed by DEMOCRATS, especially the son of the newly elected Democrat President, the evidence of crime has become so great (which it has) that it is literally too huge to ignore anymore.

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed
‘MILLIONS’ IN CASH FLOW

Report details Hunter Biden's links to 'potential financial criminal activity' as DOJ probe revealed

All that was needed to illegally spy on, illegally investigate, appoint a Special Counsel, and conduct a failed coup attempt against President Trump was purchased Russian Intelligence Service propaganda delivered by a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy...

...meanwhile members of multiple U. S. government agencies have been sitting on verified, substantiated, criminal evidence of financial crimes committed by the Bidens:

* It was exposed that 'new' FBI Director Wray withheld criminal evidence involving Hunter Biden and the criminal-owned/run-Ukraine energy company, involving influence peddling with his father DURING the Democrats' Impeachment hearings. Had the FBI produced this information/evidence during the Impeachment hearings the Impeachment attempt would have immediately stopped because this evidence was proof that the President was justified in executing the Legal Cooperation agreement with Ukraine to collaborate in investigating crimes.

* Members of the State Department testified under oath before Congress during the Impeachment hearings that Hunter Biden's fellow Burisma Board Members showed up in D.C. wanting a meeting with Joe Biden, using Hunter Biden's name as leverage to secure the meeting. They testified they officially advised then VP Joe Biden NOT to meet with the Burisma Board members but Joe Biden ignored the advice and met with them. Joe Biden continued to state he never met with them and knew nothing about what Hunter Biden was doing personally / professionally...despite photographs existing and being out on the internet of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and the Burisma Board members playing golf together.

* Both Defense of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Treasury Department members publicly stated they have official, hard, physical, financial documents and records of illegal financial dealings / crimes of Hunter Biden's illegal money laundering for Russian Oligarchs AND evidence of China giving the Bidens $1.5 BILLION dollars.

* 1st-hand-account Whistleblowers, to include Hunter Biden's own business partners, have officially come forward to give sworn testimony to the FBI of unethical and illegal financial dealings conducted by the Bidens, to include influence peddling.

...and NOW this official U. S. Senate Report has outlined Hunter Biden’s past dealings with Chinese nationals – including some flagged for “potential financial criminal activity.

The report reveals “Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army,” the report says. “Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.”

“Yes connections to the Communist government are extensive and ... Ye was also financially connected to Vice President Biden’s brother, James Biden,” the report says. “Thus,
there exists a vast web of corporate connections and financial transactions between and among the Biden family and Chinese nationals.”

ALL OF THIS WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION! THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN AND ARE ENGAGED IN FINANCIAL SCANDAL,

THE FACT THAT THE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN INFLUENCE PEDDLING, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, ETC... FOR DECADES WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION.

THE FACT THAT JOE BIDEN HAS BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY FOR PERSONAL GAIN, THAT HE SOLD OUT TO THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, AND THAT HE IS A FULLY COMPROMISED PRESIDENT-ELECT WAS KNOWN BEFORE THE ELECTION....

The fake news liberal media were able to convince many Americans none of this is true and none of it is a national security threat, but it is now TOO DAMN BIG to ignore any more...

...and you KNOW that this is true when CNN starts reporting on the Hunter Biden financial scandal!

"Our" government is completely fucked over and is essentially the Waffen SS of the ChiCom/democrat Party

I did? Quote me.
Your words:

Wow, that's quite a tight-knit little group you folks have formed. Trump and his supporters versus pretty much everyone, including American intelligence. Okay, thanks for pointing that out. His behavior yesterday may be making more sense now. .
Mac1958 Post #22 Jul 17, 2018 Forum: Politics
And?

RESPONSE TO CHALLENGE: ATTEMPTED DIVERSION....NADA...NOTHING....FAIL!

Thank you for just proving you are a lying POS who has no substantiating evidence to support your continuously proven OPINION-BASED bullshit and intentional lies. Once again you were called out, challenged to PUT UP or STFU - be PROVEN a propaganda-pushing Leftist-supporting snowflake....and you proved it 'with flying colors'.

Thank you for proving once and for all there is NO REASON to read anything you post or take anything you say seriously.

Merry Christmas and Buh-Bye!

:p Bwuhahahaha.....
I don't care if someone like you takes me seriously or not. You're essentially a child.

Merry Christmas and buh-bye.

‘MILLIONS’ IN CASH FLOW

From your link:
"Biden's father was not a target of the investigation, a source told Fox News."

When New York State shut down the Trump Foundation for unethical fundraising and misuse of donations, you still voted for him, right?

When Trump was sued for fraud to the tune of $35M over his Trump University scam, you still voted for him, right?

Suck it up, hypocrite.

I don't care if someone like you takes me seriously or not.

Breath-holding spells

"I don't care if everyone knows I am a
liar and make things up, if they don't
accept my opinionated rants as fact.
I'm not a child throwing a tantrum - YOU
are! You're a poopy-head!"

....well said, lil' snowflake...well said.

:p

Forum List

Back