Too bad it's not she in the WH

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Of Melania Trump, CNN reports:
  • "She is a woman of few words, but when she says something, it really is gentle and meaningful, and soothing -- it has a natural empathy to it."
  • "I've been told that she's very self-assured and doesn't feel like she needs to change her reserved personality to be more relatable. She doesn't seem to care about pleasing people. I think the poll numbers show that many people actually like the self confidence that she exudes."
Would that her husband had the same degree of poise. Oh, well. We can see quite clearly that it was Donald who "married up" in that relationship.

Perhaps. It must be nice to be able to afford a trophy wife.

• "She is a woman of few words, but when she says something, it really is gentle and meaningful, and soothing -- it has a natural empathy to it."
  • "I've been told that she's very self-assured and doesn't feel like she needs to change her reserved personality to be more relatable. She doesn't seem to care about pleasing people. I think the poll numbers show that many people actually like the self confidence that she exudes."
Would that her husband had the same degree of poise. Oh, well. We can see quite clearly that it was Donald who "married up" in that relationship.
-------------------------------------- Melania is fine but when the USA starts voting for a President because he or she has empathy and poise rather than the bearing of a barbarian carrying a big stick i will know that the USA is falling in the same way that europe and england are falling Xelor .

Every nutless pussy I know that works through empathy tends to make decisions that help the wrong people while fucking over good people.
We had eight long years of "soothing", calculated, sackless circle talk. Real Americans are over that bullshit.

Every nutless pussy I know that works through empathy tends to make decisions that help the wrong people while fucking over good people.
We had eight long years of "soothing", calculated, sackless circle talk. Real Americans are over that bullshit.
^trumptard dividing americans in real americans and unreal americans.

100% probability that this cúnt whined about the oh so divisive Obama.

New Yorkers pride themselves on being rude and crass. Yet, most of them dislike Trump who is one of them.

Oh for sure....I couldn't stand that scrawny, soft spoken, nutless, negro with the oversized ears and un-American name.
But I'm happy he woke the sleeping giant and divided the nation...Legit Americans almost gave up on government...now we own all of D.C. and we spend our days bitch-slapping filthy fucks like you....haha. The anything goes free for all is over bud....your free shit is about to stop raining down on you...time to get off the tit and get productive...hahaha
Good luck you twisted lowlife bastard.

------------------------------------------------------- didn't whine , we got rid of mrobama but we fecked up his and your 'hilary' you resident of the USA 'LKElder' . :afro:

Oh for sure....I couldn't stand that scrawny, soft spoken, nutless, negro with the oversized ears and un-American name.
But I'm happy he woke the sleeping giant and divided the nation...Legit Americans almost gave up on government...now we own all of D.C. and we spend our days bitch-slapping filthy fucks like you....haha. The anything goes free for all is over bud....your free shit is about to stop raining down on you...time to get off the tit and get productive...hahaha
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- best not to give these lowlifes and quarter , theyare unsuitable to be even residents of the USA BLoser .

they are the enemy , the 'fifth column' along with the imported third worlders that the want to overrun the USA .

empathy doesn't run a country unless you don't want it to last.
Emotion must be suppressed

Spoken like Henry Potter in It's a Wonderful Life or Enenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol. Heroes to what you think of as "legit Americans", otherwise known as bullies and boors.

I'm happy he woke the sleeping giant and divided the nation...Legit Americans almost gave up on government...now we own all of D.C. and we spend our days bitch-slapping filthy fucks like you....haha.

You could not be more wrong if you tried. Those of us who live in D.C., or even the D.C. metropolitan area, know you have no idea of what you're talking about. The "haha" is on you you.

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
-- Benjamin Franklin​

I'll take "what is the most snowflakey thread of the week" for $500, Alex.

Absolutely! :2up:

Every man married up. And so did the wife. You're less when you aren't together. Kind of the point of marriage.

Forum List

Back