TONIGHT: Mary Trump on Rachel Maddow

I think I'm going to watch her interview tonight. Will be interesting to see what she has to say about the Donald. Especially the part about growing up with him.

I think I'm going to watch her interview tonight. Will be interesting to see what she has to say about the Donald. Especially the part about growing up with him.
She made a claim about his SAT's scores it was hearsay because she was born 15 years later
Three of the President's classmates shot her down
You do realize anything reported will be skewed on MSNBC?

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow will be interviewing Mary Trump tonight at 9:00 pm ET. I'll be watching...
So according to Rachel that means she's interviewing a Russian agent on her show which means according to Rachel this agent will be using dissinformation to manipulate and interefere with our elections, so by Rachels own standards she just imploded her last 3 1/2 years to gossip on Trump.
MadNow.jpg

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow will be interviewing Mary Trump tonight at 9:00 pm ET. I'll be watching...
I'm looking forward to it. I have always wondered how Trump got the way he is, almost totally devoid of any human emotion, a fixation on conflict, and a desire to win above all else but having little interest in the prize. I understand the book is not so much an indictment of Trump but of his father who is most responsible for the making of Donald Trump.

I'm looking forward to it. I have always wondered how Trump got the way he is, almost totally devoid of any human emotion, a fixation on conflict, and a desire to win above all else but having little interest in the prize. I understand the book is not so much an indictment of Trump but of his father who is most responsible for the making of Donald Trump.

How would she know? Donald Trump was ~20 when she was born.

I believe some bookstores are putting this mess in the fiction section.

Perhaps the worst choice of venue for someone who seeks to maintain a modicum of credibility while selling a potentially devastating tome about the petulant man-child in chief...
This line of thinking no longer holds true, as everything is political now. Everything.

America is too divided, not able to agree on whether it's raining or sunny.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is simply living in a fantasy land.
I think your statements are a good answer as too why the US has had such a poor response to the pandemic. The most notable characteristic of countries that brought the virus under control is unity of purpose, a plan and the willingness of the people and the government to follow that plan. The US fails on all counts.

How would she know? Donald Trump was ~20 when she was born.

I believe some bookstores are putting this mess in the fiction section.
Having just listen to the interview, I was very disappointment. It hardly touched on the Trump family, little mention of Fred, nothing about his mother and practically nothing about his siblings or his life. It certainly does not give you a hint of how Trump became the person he is today. Meadows and Mary Trump attack Trump on various points that seem plausible and several are quite interesting. I hope the book is lot better than the interview or for my money if won't be worth it. Possibly, Mary Trump agreed to the interview provided it does not go into any details in the book about the family.

Last edited:
Having just listen to the interview, I was very disappointment. It hardly touched on the Trump family, little mention of Fred, nothing about his mother and practically nothing about his siblings or his life.

If your looking for gossip to read on the toilet might I suggest NYT's, WaPo or possibly a People Magazine...

Forum List

Back