TONIGHT: Mary Trump on Rachel Maddow

If your looking for gossip to read on the toilet might I suggest NYT's, WaPo or possibly a People Magazine...
I'm looking for more information explaining what made Donald Trump the person he is today. There have been a number of biographies and interviews with Trump but most of these have been controlled by Trump and others have been just hatchet jobs. Mary Trump obvious hates Donald and she makes no secret about it. The value of the book is her recollections of other family members and their relation with Donald Trump, particularly his parents.

Has anybody read the book yet?

I remember when the leftist trash used to make fun of Ann Coulter's adams apple.....Madcow could crush a walnut in that giraffe neck of hers:

SxNf.gif

wow cooper and trump......you had better bring that KY again.....you may need both hands for this one....
Let's hope she talks about the book rather just bashing Trump; there's plenty of that already. I really wonder what must have happen to young Donald to create such a dysfunctional excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
Bolton
Omarosa
Woodward
Mary Trump
and on
and on

Um, yeah... all these people close to Trump saying, "This guy is unfit for office", including his own family.
She considers him dangerous and is afraid of him. The only really good Trump was Donald's brother, Fred Trump Jr. who died in 1948. He was picked Fred Trump Sr. to run the business but Fred Jr had no head for business and he left the business to pursue his dream of becoming an airline pilot. He became a pilot for TWA, married and had two kids, Mary and Fred III. All was going till little Fred was diagnosed with cerebral paisy. Then there was a divorce and Fred Jr lost his job and there was no money for little Fred's medical expenses, then Fred Jr dies of a hearth attack brought on by the alcoholism. While most families close ranks to help in such a family disaster, not the Trump family. Fred Senior never forgave Fred Jr. and refused to support ether Mary or little Fred. and with Donald's help and advice wrote his son and thus Mary and little Fred out the will. This was probably the only time in Donald Trump's life in which he expressed regret for the way he treated his brother. However Donald refused to help Mary and little Fred. She sued the estate and got a settlement for herself and the boy.

In most biographies, I have not read this one, Donald's father is the real villain who raised his son to be a bully and coward devoid of emotions and morality. Fred Sr. believe if a business practical was legal, then it was ethical and legal meant not getting caught.
Family of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back