Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden needs to be quizzed extensively on his corruption but I don't think anybody has the courage to do it. Chris Wallace is a Libtard and will give Creepy Joe softball questions.
Healthcare is a concern for many, Mr. Biden, you've been to a hospital before when your wife and baby were killed by a drunk Republican truck driver wearing a MAGA hat. Could you tell us that story again?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden needs to be quizzed extensively on his corruption but I don't think anybody has the courage to do it. Chris Wallace is a Libtard and will give Creepy Joe softball questions.
Healthcare is a concern for many, Mr. Biden, you've been to a hospital before when your wife and baby were killed by a drunk Republican truck driver wearing a MAGA hat. Could you tell us that story again?
Oh? Were they standing in the street after torching a business???

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Mr Biden could you please tell us how Donald Trump's mismanagement of the pandemic killed 200,000 Americans?"

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Mr Biden could you please tell us how Donald Trump's mismanagement of the pandemic killed 200,000 Americans?"
Sure, he trusted the idiot Dem governors to have enough common sense not to kill half the American total in just 6 states. Bad call.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sure, he trusted the idiot Dem governors to have enough common sense not to kill half the American total in just 6 states. Bad call.

I posted that as an example of the soft ball questions Biden will probably be given by that Libtard Chris Wallace.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I posted that as an example of the soft ball questions Biden will probably be given by that Libtard Chris Wallace.
Well good there is his answer.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I haven't been this excited since I could legally buy beer.
I have a friend who's birthday is 12/31. In our state, SC, the drinking age was changed from 18 to 21, but it went into effect over a 3 year span in which the drinking age was incremented one year each year on Jan 1. So he could legally drink only only 1 day a year (on his birthday) when he was 18, 19, and 20. I was kind of he same way, but I could legally drink for 2 and 1/2 months a year (Born in Oct).
I just stole my older brothers DL.

Johnlaw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Biden will win because Trump and you idiots have set the bar so low for him. Good job!

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who's birthday is 12/31. In our state, SC, the drinking age was changed from 18 to 21, but it went into effect over a 3 year span in which the drinking age was incremented one year each year on Jan 1. So he could legally drink only only 1 day a year (on his birthday) when he was 18, 19, and 20. I was kind of he same way, but I could legally drink for 2 and 1/2 months a year (Born in Oct).
My friend had access to all the adult beverages he could want and I didn't want any.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My friend had access to all the adult beverages he could want and I didn't want any.
But that doesnt get you in the bar where all the hot ladies are.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List