Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

LOL! This reminds me of my youngest son. He was away at university when he was turning 21. He called me, "Mom, you ARE coming this weekend for my party?" I was like, "Why would you want me there?" Side note, he was an RA and also in frat.

"Mom, I turn 21 once, I want you here. You can get a Mojito or glass of wine. Buy me a drink, mingle with my friends..."

So, I went. Alone. Yes, I did notice he didn't ask his father, at least that I know of.

I was the only sober person there, after 4 pm. I'm NOT kidding.

To my son's everlasting embarrassment, (his fault, not mine-I didn't invite myself), I had him in his room, drunk as a skunk, at 8 pm.

I tucked him in and went back to my hotel room.

Last edited:

LOL! This reminds me of my youngest son. He was away at university when he was turning 21. He called me, "Mom, you ARE coming this weekend for my party?" I was like, "Why would you want me there?" Side note, he was an RA and also in frat.

"Mom, I turn 21 once, I want you here. You can get a Mojito or glass of wine. Buy me a drink, mingle with my friends..."

So, I went. Alone. Yes, I did notice he didn't ask his father, at least that I know of.

To my son's everlasting embarrassment, (his fault, not mine-I didn't invite myself), I had him in his room, drunk as a skunk, at 8 pm.

:lol:

Last night was a blast - we didn't get going until 8pm and we weren't done until 4am...

We had 3 DJ's spinning..... Hell, we're going to do it again in 2 weeks.

We had little problems except for a few punks but thats why I had my cousins there.

The cops came but only at 3am to tell us to turn the music down, there were also 2 other parties going on a few houses down in both directions.

I definitely had a good time.

Last night was a blast - we didn't get going until 8pm and we weren't done until 4am...

We had little problems except for a few punks but thats why I had my cousins there.

The cops came but only at 3am to tell us to turn the music down, there were also 2 other parties going on a few houses down in both directions.

Did you get laid? Inquiring minds need to know.:lol:

Naw, there weren't many single chicks my age...... A few chicks were flirting with me and were definitely interested in me but they all had boyfriends.... I'm not a dick so......

I could have totally gotten this fine black chick but her boyfriend was just too damn nice of a guy, that chick was totally digging me.....

I'm not going to bang a nice guys chick - that is just not cool. I'm 90% sure I could have.

I'm almost 32 and most of the single chicks at the party were like between 18 and 21.... They were flirting with me but I'm just too old for them....

Last edited:

Real cool Bro!

Naw, there weren't many single chicks my age...... A few chicks were flirting with me and were definitely interested in me but they all had boyfriends.... I'm not a dick so......

I could have totally gotten this fine black chick but her boyfriend was just too damn nice of a guy, that chick was totally digging me.....

I'm not going to bang a nice guys chick - that is just not cool. I'm 90% sure I could have.

When they tell you they have boyfriends they are not flirting with you.

No we don't.:eusa_shhh:

Here is one of the pictures of our "party garage" before things got popping off...

252234_10150852081811493_1078925505_n.jpg

Last edited:

When they tell you they have boyfriends they are not flirting with you.

They didn't tell me - I figured that out on my own......

No they were more than willing to flirt with me and they would probably dump their B/F for me but I'm not a dick like that.

I'm almost 32 and most of the single chicks at the party were like between 18 and 21.... They were flirting with me but I'm just too old for them....

Sounds like way too many excuses bro. I'm just sayin.

Sounds like way too many excuses bro. I'm just sayin.

I could have lied and said I fucked 10 chicks - I'm not a liar tho....

So much for the excuses theory eh?

OH wow.......I am a big fan of Richard Marx....have always enjoyed his music.
I went to to see him in concert.....many years back....at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tn.

I thought he was so sexy...he still is....but his wife is also gorgeous.
I knew they have 3 sons......and they lived in the Chicago area (??) I thought~

OH wow.......I am a big fan of Richard Marx....have always enjoyed his music.
I went to to see him in concert.....many years back....at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tn.

I thought he was so sexy...he still is....but his wife is also gorgeous.
I knew they have 3 sons......and they lived in the Chicago area (??) I thought~

Yeah they do (I'm from/live in the northern burbs of Chicago).... You mean Cynthia Marx who is/was a "B movie" actress?

Ironically several years back when Marx's kid was just a boy my brother and dad did Richards entire sound system in his house. When Marx showed up last night I told him that and he was like "holy shit I remember you guys" hahaha.

They're a real nice family....

Their son is a real kick ass DJ and a real cool kid... Hell, he left his DJ strobe light here so we could continue to party on....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back