Tom Steele: Republicans can't win

Steele is just being a realist. 40 votes in the House and 11 in the Senate is an unrealistic goal for 2010. Its like chopping a tree, you don't take it down in one stroke, you have to chop at it.
Republicans need to retake some of the seats and look to take either the House or Senate in 2012.

GOP needs to rebuild its brand, make itself accessable to more points of view and broaden its base. To put your whole strategy on a 2010 knockout punch is doomed to fail

And anyone would listen to you because???
You have been consistently wrong on everything you have posted. You have zero understanding of both the GOP and its base and the electorate.

Except you whine and complain about Rush's jokes...

care to back that up with a whine I posted cheese master?

That's a collective "you"... as in "you leftist hack asmunchers"....

If I cared more about you personally I'd go looking for your comments, but since there's not much here you've posted that isn't just ripped from a leftist hack site, why bother??...

One of your News Years resolutions should be to tightin your Vagina up.......it's as big as a house.

Excerpt:
GOP Chairman Michael Tom Steele thinks Republicans have "screwed up" for the most part since Reagan. And, he says Rethugs won't win back the House in fall elections and might not be ready to lead even if they do.
That forecast of failure sparked a pushback Tuesday at the GOP and delight the Democrats. Winning back the House would be difficult for Republicans, who are in a 256-178 minority with one vacancy. Steele's book, "Why I Hate Being Black," offers his blueprint for the party's resurgence. Asked Monday by handjob Hannity if Republicans can regain the House, Steele said, "Not this year." He added: "I don't know yet, because I don't know all the candidates yet. We still have some vacancies that need to get filled, but then the question we need to ask ourselves is, if we do that, are we ready?" Steele said: "Our candidates have to be anchored in these principles ... because if they don't, they'll get to Washington, and they'll get drunk with power and throw the steps out the window."
Link

This just in, Steele just apologized to Rush. He really didnt know why, Rush didnt even ask him to, he just felt he had to.

:lol:

Jayboy Canuckstain said:
Jayboy Canuckstain said:
care to back that up with a whine I posted cheese master?

That's a collective "you"... as in "you leftist hack asmunchers"....

If I cared more about you personally I'd go looking for your comments, but since there's not much here you've posted that isn't just ripped from a leftist hack site, why bother??...

One of your News Years resolutions should be to tightin your Vagina up.......it's as big as a house.

Only if you stop molesting your neighbor's sheep...

Last edited:
oh it's con blowjob time! - seriously guys get a room.

How about instead, you just try to discuss your own topic? Is it really that tough?

what is really tough is watching you bunch trip over each others dicks to thank and rep each other for insults and lame jokes...but if you really have something to say by all means remove your cocksmoker from houses dick and spit it out.

Steele is just being a realist. 40 votes in the House and 11 in the Senate is an unrealistic goal for 2010. Its like chopping a tree, you don't take it down in one stroke, you have to chop at it.
Republicans need to retake some of the seats and look to take either the House or Senate in 2012.

GOP needs to rebuild its brand, make itself accessable to more points of view and broaden its base. To put your whole strategy on a 2010 knockout punch is doomed to fail

And anyone would listen to you because???
You have been consistently wrong on everything you have posted. You have zero understanding of both the GOP and its base and the electorate.

Wrong?
I haven't been wrong about the GOP yet as I have watched them collapse from a major party to an also ran. Just telling the once grand, now just old party what they have to do to get back into the good graces of the American people

How about instead, you just try to discuss your own topic? Is it really that tough?

what is really tough is watching you bunch trip over each others dicks to thank and rep each other for insults and lame jokes...but if you really have something to say by all means remove your cocksmoker from houses dick and spit it out.

you sure love to talk about cock and smoking it

fag

[SIZE=+1]GOP to Michael Tom Steele: STFU[/SIZE]
steele-tiny.jpg

Link
Excerpt:
Top GOP aides have demanded that their colleagues at the RNC rein in Chairman Michael Tom Steele after Steele suggested House Republicans could not retake the majority this November. Aides used a conference call Wednesday with RNC staff to voice their latest frustrations with Steele, who said "not this year" when asked Jan. 4 on Fox News whether the GOP would win control of the House in 2010.

New Topics

Forum List

Back