Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I knew THIS time he would go shake Mahomes hand the fact HE is a primerer quarterback in the league but what I thought was funny and did not expect though is he he did not go about it his usual way where he shakes the hands of other teammates First and graduallly works his way over to the other quarterback,he went out of his way to go over and find Mahomes to shake the hand of first before all the other players because of the headlines he made.he wanted to make sure they saw him do it.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Dr Grump

Gold Member
Reaction score
I see another troll that is talking to another fellow one who also wants to come over here and derail the thread topic because of their mancrush on Brady.
Don't follow American Football. Never have, Never will. A good cure for insomnia I hear. Don't know anything about Tom Brady other than he is a quarterback. I actually agree with you - very poor form not to shake the hand of the opposition after a loss. Thus my 'jerk' comment. I don't need to know anything about a to know that is bad sportsmanship in any game not to shake hands with the opposition once the game has finished.

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
shannon sharpe soooo much nailed it here.I could not have said it better myself:up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I guess Brady doesn’t know Goff well enough to shake his hand after losing. Yet, he knows every qb after he wins. Brady is full of what the elephant left on the show ground. His attitude is bulljive and it’s time to call his A** out on it.

OP
L

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know it’s funny,me and my friend were watching part of this game the second half and just right before he threw his second back to back pick that killed a key drive my buddy,HE mentioned to me after they showed a closeup his face,he said he looks scared there in that shot,and what’s comical about it is as I said,just seconds after he said that,Brady threw that pick. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

my friend also brought up a good point saying you know me,I have never said that before in the past anytime we saw a game with Brady.

and he is right,prior to that,he never had said that before about him.:biggrin:

my friend also brought up a good point that I think is the truth,he said that he looked scared probably because Chris Jones said something to him.no doubt that had to be it because Jones had his face in Brady’s face prior to that earlier and they were screaming at each other.I think Brady got scared when he heard Jones say something to him something like dead meat:biggrin:
So he wanted to get rid of the ball quicker than he wanted so as a result,threw an interception,:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List