Tom Shady Brady demonstrates what a classless clown he is.Behaviour is bush league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew THIS time he would go shake Mahomes hand the fact HE is a primerer quarterback in the league but what I thought was funny and did not expect though is he he did not go about it his usual way where he shakes the hands of other teammates First and graduallly works his way over to the other quarterback,he went out of his way to go over and find Mahomes to shake the hand of first before all the other players because of the headlines he made.he wanted to make sure they saw him do it.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I see another troll that is talking to another fellow one who also wants to come over here and derail the thread topic because of their mancrush on Brady.

Don't follow American Football. Never have, Never will. A good cure for insomnia I hear. Don't know anything about Tom Brady other than he is a quarterback. I actually agree with you - very poor form not to shake the hand of the opposition after a loss. Thus my 'jerk' comment. I don't need to know anything about a to know that is bad sportsmanship in any game not to shake hands with the opposition once the game has finished.

shannon sharpe soooo much nailed it here.I could not have said it better myself:up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I guess Brady doesn’t know Goff well enough to shake his hand after losing. Yet, he knows every qb after he wins. Brady is full of what the elephant left on the show ground. His attitude is bulljive and it’s time to call his A** out on it.

1f624.svg

1f624.svg

You know it’s funny,me and my friend were watching part of this game the second half and just right before he threw his second back to back pick that killed a key drive my buddy,HE mentioned to me after they showed a closeup his face,he said he looks scared there in that shot,and what’s comical about it is as I said,just seconds after he said that,Brady threw that pick. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

my friend also brought up a good point saying you know me,I have never said that before in the past anytime we saw a game with Brady.

and he is right,prior to that,he never had said that before about him.:biggrin:

my friend also brought up a good point that I think is the truth,he said that he looked scared probably because Chris Jones said something to him.no doubt that had to be it because Jones had his face in Brady’s face prior to that earlier and they were screaming at each other.I think Brady got scared when he heard Jones say something to him something like dead meat:biggrin:
So he wanted to get rid of the ball quicker than he wanted so as a result,threw an interception,:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Good riddance to the classless clown shady brady. :thup: :yes_text12: Don’t let the door slam on your way out.

Back in the days when they had Steve brogan,the patriots were a first class organization,they have sense fallen big time sense then and this truth hurts our residents trolls unkotore and sunniman,they are doing this over what a classless clown brady is who along with his coach has disgraced the game with thier lying and cheating,this truth has unkotore,sunniman and the other brady worshippers doing this.:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

This overrated clown is giving more and more evidence as the years go by that he should have an asterisk next to his name when he goes into the hall of shame.I have always said for years now that applies to both him AND Belicheat for reasons i wont go into sense they are well known around here so will not even touch that topic.

as you saw on my other thread i made yesterday,I had no idea that Rams were playing monday night.I said i could not tell you if they had won sunday or not remember? I have not seen an NFL game sense the Rams home opener just so i could look at that god awful looking new stadium that needs to be blown up.

The only reason i found out about this is cause i logged into my yahoo account and saw this staring at my face.

Man if this was cam newton or one of the other not so well liked quarterbacks in the NFL,ESPN sports would be all over this 24/7 calling him a disgrace to the game but because it is brat brady,their hero they have a mancrush on and kiss the ass of,it goes unreported by them.

as this article say so well,when Tom Brady WINS,he will go out and shake the opposing quarterbacks hand,but lately.he has gotten so full of himself,he does not do that anymore and is tarnishing his career even more so.

when I played football and baseball from my youth to high school,I ALWAYS shook the hands of my opponent and told them good game. this classless ass thinks he is above that all of a sudden.

Here is Jared goff trying to find the ass to shake his hand but he is nowhere to be found. click on the link and you will see Goof tryng to find Brady.:biggrin:

Kudos to all these people like Shannon Sharpe for ripping into him and calling it as it is.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

cant wait to here the brady ass kissers try and get around this one what a class ASS he is. what evasive tactics they will use to evade this one:abgg2q.jpg:
Like him or not Brady is the all-time best at his position

Good riddance to the classless clown shady brady. :thup: :yes_text12: Don’t let the door slam on your way out.

Back in the days when they had Steve brogan,the patriots were a first class organization,they have sense fallen big time sense then and this truth hurts our residents trolls unkotore and sunniman,they are doing this over what a classless clown brady is who along with his coach has disgraced the game with thier lying and cheating,this truth has unkotore,sunniman and the other brady worshippers doing this.:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:
LA RAIN MAN necros a thread for this?

You continue to claim the NFL is rigged and the games are rigged then you claim a QB cheated how is that possible? If the games are rigged like you claim, Brady couldn't possibly cheat. Now, this has been asked of you over and over and you have never directly answered the question? Why is that and can you now answer it or are you going to continue on with your story?

Like him or not Brady is the all-time best at his position
Nothing can change the fact that same as Belicheat he has disgraced the sport with his lying and cheating,he did the same thing bonds did,bonds disgraced the sport cheating taking roids to set a record for greatness for all time home runs in a season,shady brady had to cheat to win so many superbowls,they both have disgraced their sports and should be barred from the hall of fame alongside Sammy sosa,mark McGuire,Roger Clemons and belicheat.all who need asterisks next to their names. i always hated the cowturds with a passion,I cursed them when they were winning superbowls in the 90;s but unlike brady I can respect aikmen even though I can’t stand him off the field because on the field I respected him as a player,he didnt have to cheat to win superbowls and dominate the 90;s.

The evidence is clear cut that outside of Boston,brady is not respected as a player and is regarded as a cheater thst had to cheat to achieve greatness.the Super Bowl played in Santa Clara just a few miles from his hometown of sf,the entire stadium booed when former mvp,s were announced.when you got even your OWN hometown booing you because they know your a cheating fraud knowing you have to cheat to win so many superbowls,then that’s pretty sad. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
When you got even former NFL players saying you have to cheat to be great as so many have,then your a fraud who has disgraced the game,a fact that the brady ass kissers pooper,sunniman and unkotore can’t handle,those three worship him and belicheat because same as them,he is gay
.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::iyfyus.jpg: Him,belicheat and kraft don’t even try and hide it that they are gay.there are photos out there that have shown him kissing kraft and belicheat on the Mouth after winning a Super Bowl,plus he has stated publicly gronkowski has a big dick.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No wonder Patagonia sunniman and unkotore worship him,he is a fag same as them,that’s what growing up in San Francisco will do to you.home of the queers.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: Brady is bisexual being married with children and all but sense he is also obviously into men as well ,he is still gay. :iyfyus.jpg:

The real all time legitimate winners for quarterbacks winning the most superbowls are Montana and Bradshaw tied at 4 a piece.

Last edited:
Shady brady is the best at his position in the modern era in the last 25 years but it’s a joke and a huge laugh to say of all time the fact he has played in an era when the refs have put quarterbacks on skirts and don’t allow defenses to play defense anymore.

He is a total wuss,he couldn’t even take a mere little helmet hit to the knee without being knocked out for an entire season. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

If he couldn’t even take a mere hit to the knee without going down for an entire season,just imagine how long he would have lasted in the league back in the 70,s and 80,s when REAL men who were not wusses played quarterback like joe Montana,terry bradshaw,Roger stabauch,and Len Dawson ect,ect played.those guys got tossed around like ragdolls getting body slammed head first,

If shady brady is such a wuss he could not even take a mere hit to the knee from a helmet without going down an entire season,just imagine how long he would have lasted back then in that day and age when real quarterbacks played,he would not last one season.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

So until brady is able to get into a time machine and play in a day and age where real men played quarterback and can prove he can take being body slammed into the ground on a regular routine basis week after week,it’s pretty rediculous and absurd to say he was the best at his position of all time.:abgg2q.jpg: Modern era recently yes but not of all time.

It used to be unheard of back then to play into your 40:s,now more and more quarterbacks are doing that the fact the league has put skirts on them. You give those quarterbacks I listed the chance to play in the era brady got to play in where they could carve up defenses sense you can’t play defense anymore,they would be grinning to be able to play in this era of quarterbacks with skirts on them.lol

Or to play in the weakest division in the nfl fir 20 years beating teams high school teams could beat each week,they could have been to many more superbowls WITHOUT having to cheat.

Brady git to take advantage of coming in the worst division in football when Marino and Kelly were retiring having to play against creampuff teams high school teams could beat each week,teams that did not belong in the pros in thst division.

Everyone of us here knows had he played in the same era that Marino and Kelly did,he would not have lasted one season in the nfl and would never have won so many division titles and would have been lucky to even get to one Super Bowl so let’s not hear any of this nonsense talk about greatest st his position anymore.

These are facts pooper and unkotore will try and laugh off disguising the truth thst this truth hurts their feelings and are really doing this now.:206::206::206::206::206::206:

:auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
And the guy avoids the question again, he is so full of it. No wonder rightwinger owns him.

In short,nobody on the planet except Trolls like unkotore,papagoira rightwinger and sunniman who all have their head up Brady’s ass,can sit there and say with a straight face thst brady is the best at his position of all time when he played in an era where quarterbacks had skirts on them and defenses are not allowed to play defense anymore,and took advantage of coming into a division right when nfl hof fame greats Marino and Jim Kelly were retiring.two REAL men who played quarterback who were not wusses who did not miss an entire season from a mere hit to the knee by a helmet missing the entire season. :auiqs.jpg: As I said,if Brady could not even take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet without missing an entire season,are you seriously going to tell me he is the greatest at his position of all time with a straight face when we all know he could never have lasted even one season in the era they played in where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls and had he played in their era he would have all those division titles and would have gone to any superbowls,your not going to seriously tellme that with a straight face without laughing he would still have done all thst,that he could have lasted more than one year in that era when quarterbacks got tossed around like ragdolls,not with a straight face without giggling? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

In short,nobody on the planet except Trolls like unkotore,papagoira rightwinger and sunniman who all have their head up Brady’s ass,can sit there and say with a straight face thst brady is the best at his position of all time when he played in an era where quarterbacks had skirts on them and defenses are not allowed to play defense anymore,and took advantage of coming into a division right when nfl hof fame greats Marino and Jim Kelly were retiring.two REAL men who played quarterback who were not wusses who did not miss an entire season from a mere hit to the knee by a helmet missing the entire season. :auiqs.jpg: As I said,if Brady could not even take a mere hit to the knee by a helmet without missing an entire season,are you seriously going to tell me he is the greatest at his position of all time with a straight face when we all know he could never have lasted even one season in the era they played in where quarterbacks were thrown around like ragdolls and had he played in their era he would have all those division titles and would have gone to any superbowls,your not going to seriously tellme that with a straight face without laughing he would still have done all thst,that he could have lasted more than one year in that era when quarterbacks got tossed around like ragdolls,not with a straight face without giggling? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:
And still avoids the question asked of you many many times because you know either way you are a liar that painted yourself in a corner because you are a moron. No wonder rightwinger owns your ugly ass. You are a loser, thanks for avoiding my question and proving it.

I have never been to Boston and I respect what Brady accomplished
No LA Ram Fan is right. No one respects him outside of Boston

Brady recently signed a 10-year deal with Fox Sports for $375 million to be a lead NFL analyst on-air

I guess Fox Sports only broadcasts in Boston. Either that or La Ram Fan knows more than Fox Sports does? Maybe there is a conspiracy theory that will explain this cognitive dissonance he's experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back