Tom Cotton decides that he won’t run for president in 2024, making him the 1st big-name Republican to step aside because of the competition from Trump

I'll take cotton candy over that stuttering fucktard that was installed in there by dominion.

biden dominion.jpg

here's an old list, but there are a few still in office

Conservative voters might like to know exactly who the mostly neocon GOP senators are who voted to give Obama a blank check for the rest of his term in office, running up the national debt so high that our children’s children will never be able to pay it off. They are:
Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire)
Joe Barrasso (Wyoming)
Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia)
Thad Cochran (Mississippi)
Susan Collins (Maine)
John Cornyn (Texas)
Lindsey Graham (South Carolina)
Orrin Hatch (Utah)
Mark Kirk (Illinois)
John McCain (Arizona)
Mitch McConnell (Kentucky)
Pat Roberts (Kansas)
Mike Rounds (South Dakota)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Roger Wicker (Mississippi)

"Chikin Hawk" for another, one who never wore the uniform in harms way...
Why do you lie so often? Tell me about your two combat tours in Afghanistan!

"During his time in the service, he completed two combat deployments overseas, was awarded a Bronze Star, two Army Commendation Medals, a Combat Infantryman Badge, a Ranger tab, an Afghanistan Campaign Medal, and an Iraq Campaign Medal."

Cotton was a platoon leader with the 3rd Infantry Regiment at the same time as my son served in Bravo Co. at Arlington and on the US Army Drill Team.

Why do you lie so often? Tell me about your two combat tours in Afghanistan!

"During his time in the service, he completed two combat deployments overseas, was awarded a Bronze Star, two Army Commendation Medals, a Combat Infantryman Badge, a Ranger tab, an Afghanistan Campaign Medal, and an Iraq Campaign Medal."
Cotton was a platoon leader with the 3rd Infantry Regiment at the same time as my son served in Bravo Co. at Arlington and on the US Army Drill Team.
I was replying to the post asking what a "neocon" was. I wasn't calling Cotton a chikin hawk.

Cotton is no "neocon", he's seen combat.

here's an old list, but there are a few still in office

Conservative voters might like to know exactly who the mostly neocon GOP senators are who voted to give Obama a blank check for the rest of his term in office, running up the national debt so high that our children’s children will never be able to pay it off. They are:
Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire)
Joe Barrasso (Wyoming)
Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia)
Thad Cochran (Mississippi)
Susan Collins (Maine)
John Cornyn (Texas)
Lindsey Graham (South Carolina)
Orrin Hatch (Utah)
Mark Kirk (Illinois)
John McCain (Arizona)
Mitch McConnell (Kentucky)
Pat Roberts (Kansas)
Mike Rounds (South Dakota)
John Thune (South Dakota)
Roger Wicker (Mississippi)

I asked about being an interventionist warmonger and you post about Obama's budget? You are a fucking moron!

Forum List

Back