Tom Cotton decides that he won’t run for president in 2024, making him the 1st big-name Republican to step aside because of the competition from Trump

• Banned
Good, too much of a neocon to suit me.
he's not a neocon, he just thinks liberal hippies are misguided pussies who are wrong on everything on foreign policy. read his new book, you'll be surprised

Cotton isn’t dynamic enough to be POTUS.

I love him, but don’t see him as POTUS.

I like governors, not reps or senators for POTUS….and billionaire ballers

Cotton dropped an atomic bomb on me, i was so looking forward to him running and possibly winning. maybe next time? ugh

Why is this "surprising" at all? A lot of highly placed Democrat Party politicians are declining to primary Sleepy Joe as well.

And Biden is a lot more worthy of getting primaried than the Trumpster is.

Has Fetterman put his hat into the ring for the Democrat nod in 24?

• Banned
Cotton isn’t dynamic enough to be POTUS.

I love him, but don’t see him as POTUS.

I like governors, not reps or senators for POTUS….and billionaire ballers
yea, he does have a boring presentation, but he does drive the left crazy sometimes. i don't know why, but i like him, though i typically like the entertaining politician

Why is this "surprising" at all? A lot of highly placed Democrat Party politicians are declining to primary Sleepy Joe as well.

And Biden is a lot more worthy of getting primaried than the Trumpster is.

Has Fetterman put his hat into the ring for the Democrat nod in 24?
Fetterman will probably nod off to an eternal dirt nap before he could run for President. I am truly sorry for his illness, but he has no business in politics anymore.

Tom Cotton? President? Why is this news two days before perhaps the most important mid term election in modern times? Will Joe Biden run again?

Tom Cotton? President? Why is this news two days before perhaps the most important mid term election in modern times? Will Joe Biden run again?
coincidence. maybe Trump asked him? i don't know if Joe will even make it

Forum List

Back