Tom Brady's Popularity Is Due To White Supremacy Says College Professor

... You have to be extremely biased or very naive to think college professors are dumber than athletes.

Now you're comparing athletes to college professors? When did that goalpost move?

Well the person you called dumb was a college professor, and said he was dumb because he didn’t play sports.

That is incorrect, and suggests you are lacking in reading comprehension skills yourself.

I said he was dumb because he said dumb things. I said he had likely never participated in sports at a high level because his comments suggested ignorance on the subject. He seems in this manner quite like you.

The matter is white racism not football. There’s nothing he said about football.

... I tried out for the basketball team in my college ...

So you never made the cut? Now the reason for your attitude is clear.

Yeah I never played division one basketball. What a loser athlete.

Yes.

Oh really, you were a college division 1 athlete? Prove it

Yes, I was. I went to college on a full scholarship to wrestle for a Div. 1 program. The guys I graduated with had the highest GPA of any sport on campus. Teachers, lawyers, Naval officers, stock brokers, tech entrepreneurs, etc.

... I tried out for the basketball team in my college ...

So you never made the cut? Now the reason for your attitude is clear.

Yeah I never played division one basketball. What a loser athlete.

Yes.

Oh really, you were a college division 1 athlete? Prove it

Yes, I was. I went to college on a full scholarship to wrestle for a Div. 1 program. The guys I graduated with had the highest GPA of any sport on campus. Teachers, lawyers, Naval officers, stock brokers, tech entrepreneurs, etc.

Even if you’re telling the truth (which gun to my head I don’t think you are) do you know how much harder it is to play division 1 basketball than to wrestle division 1? Competition breeds excellence and basketball is the sport that has the most competition. Yeah most athletes want nothing to do with wrestling because, let’s face it, there’s a lot of homo erotica shit it that sport, and athletes don’t want ring worm or cauliflower ear. Wrestlers are tough I give u that.

.....most athletes want nothing to do with wrestling because.......

Because they, like you, could never hack it. But hey, you...um...you...well, you...failed to earn so much as a spot riding the bench for the basketball team. That's.....just... super.

.... I’ll still kick your ass in any sport, ...

Yeah, you go ahead and tell yourself that, Poindexter.

We have to meet up one day and go at it sport for sport. Starting with cage fighting!

Care to reconsider, Poindexter?

I‘m a lover not a fighter, but if you want to go you better be wearing headgear....even the you’re fucked

Headgear? I wouldn’t need to put down my beer, princess.

.... do you know how much harder it is to play division 1 basketball than to wrestle division 1?.

:lmao:

Give it a try

yeah I’m not saying basketball is a tougher sport, it’s not. However less people wrestling means it’s easier to become a college wrestler. Capisce?
Still very, very wrong. Not fewer people, and wrestling is 100 times tougher.

Yeah no. Basketball is one of most played sports in the world. It’s much harder to play basket in college than wrestle in college. Wrestling is a tougher sport, but a much less popular sport. But I can wax you in both, so it really doesn’t matter.

Poor little feller. I bet this made him feel better about his sad pitiful life.

...Wrestling is a tougher sport, but a much less popular sport. But I can wax you in both, so it really doesn’t matter.

:lol:

If you can't beat me in basketball, you had best never mention the sport again. As for wrestling, you set one foot on a mat and your life will change forever.

...Wrestling is a tougher sport, but a much less popular sport. But I can wax you in both, so it really doesn’t matter.

If you can't beat me in basketball, you had best never mention the sport again. As for wrestling, you set one foot on a mat and your life will change forever.

Sure thing internet tough guy

Sure thing internet tough guy

Just a matter of fact, bench-boy. Don't take it personally.

Forum List

Back