Tom Brady's Popularity Is Due To White Supremacy Says College Professor

...Wrestling is a tougher sport, but a much less popular sport. But I can wax you in both, so it really doesn’t matter.

:lol:

If you can't beat me in basketball, you had best never mention the sport again.

Just to clarify, I mean to say that I am really really bad at basketball.

I can beat you any sport. I’m younger, faster, stronger, have better cardio, agility, coordination you name it. while you’re on USMB shit taking I’m out running marathons. I look forward to meeting you in the octagon one day. Then ITS ON!

It has nothing to do with his 6 Superbowl rings.
It has more to do with racist whites.
Jesus......it appears that the left is rampant with bigots.
AOC is screaming racist on the House floor daily...attempting to have any rational opponent removed because of her own bigotry.
But where did she get this idea that all white members of the GOP are racist?
Well....she learned it in college:

A University of Rhode Island (URI) professor published a book chapter in September of 2019 focused entirely on New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supposed relationship to white supremacy.
URI English professor Kyle Kusz also dabbles in gender and race theory, as evidenced in a chapter, a full copy of which was obtained by Campus Reform, that the professor authored in a recently published book titled The Palgrave Handbook of Masculinity and Sport.
Titled “Making American White Men Great Again: Tom Brady, Donald Trump, and the Allure of White Male Omnipotence in Post-Obama America,” the chapter attempts to provide evidence to back up Kusz’s suggestion that, like President Donald Trump, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has gained popularity due to the “latest wave of white rage and white supremacy” that he says developed since the Obama presidency alongside a “disturbing racial reaction among white conservatives in response to the idea that a black man would be [president].”
The professor’s work analyzes Brady in two ways: his representation in the media and his “relationship with Trump,” seeking to determine what these factors can “tell us about the specific ways that white masculinity is being re-coded and re-centered in post-Obama American culture.”
Kusz zeroes in on “the complex racial, gender, and class meanings that have been articulated with Brady’s body and his performances of white masculinity in the context of a backlash against the Obama presidency” and of “Trumpism,” which he claims is also rooted in both race and gender.
Communists feel that the biggest threat that exists in America is the one target group they feel could defend this country in a war. White Males. They celebrate being black or brown, but being white is being born racist, according to them.
Now I ask you....how is this any different than the way white supremacists think about brown people?
Idiots will be Idiots...how does he explain Michael Jordan and his brand, that is as popular today as it was in the 80s? Leftists are the dumbest people on Earth.
MJ never ever rocked the boat. He stayed inbounds and didnt speak about being Black until here recently. One of the reasons I respect Lebron way more as an intelligent man over MJ.
I am sure MJ is losing sleep over it. LeBron also embraced China. Maybe he should take his talents there next? Point is, TB is popular due to his prowess in sports just like MJ was. Has zero to do with skin color. You’re going to die an angry old man because of this perpetual victim mentality that you carry. It’s frankly sad.
" I am sure MJ is losing sleep over it. "

Obviously it bothers him. He keeps trying to fix his image with Black people. Lots of Black people feel that way about him.

Nothing about TB being popular because he is an all american white boy makes me angry. Its just a known fact.
LMAO...nope. He is a billionaire. He doesn’t give two fucks about what you think. Hell neither does LeBron. You’re such a sheep. You’re angry cause you’re not a Pats fan and we dominated the league for 20 years. I can Smell the hate on you and it’s delicious.
So why does MJ keep trying to explain himself to Black people?

“I never thought of myself as an activist. I thought of myself as a basketball player,” he said. “I wasn’t a politician. I was playing my sport. I was focused on my craft.

“Was that selfish? Probably,”

I dont hate TB. I think he is the GOAT of QBs. Sorry to bust your bubble.
He is telling them that and them being the News Entertainment Media because they keep hounding them. His current wife is white. He is far from an activist. The country has been very good to him. Dean Smith one of his mentors and father figure was white. He was very good friends with Steve Kerr, also white. He was very good friends with Larry Bird, also white. He doesn't possess nor echo the victim mentality people like you and the News Entertainment Media want him to.

You called TB-12 "white boy"...that comes from hate.
Racist blacks think they cannot be racist.....because rich blacks are considered to be slaves to white owners. That means they are oppressed.
No such thing as a racist Black.
Thats like saying there is no such thing as a good white basketball player. Come on man.
False. There are lots of good even great white basketball players. Of course most of them are not from the US but still.
LOL - that is true. Imagine if Yugoslavia were still one country: Check out the team ---

Nurkic, Jokic, Bogdanovic * 2, Dragic, Doncic, Boban, Zubac, Saric, Vucevic, Hezonja....its not a bad little team.

AOC is screaming racist on the House floor daily...attempting to have any rational opponent removed because of her own bigotry.

A University of Rhode Island (URI) professor published a book chapter in September of 2019 focused entirely on New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his supposed relationship to white supremacy.
URI English professor Kyle Kusz also dabbles in gender and race theory, as evidenced in a chapter, a full copy of which was obtained by Campus Reform, that the professor authored in a recently published book titled The Palgrave Handbook of Masculinity and Sport.
Titled “Making American White Men Great Again: Tom Brady, Donald Trump, and the Allure of White Male Omnipotence in Post-Obama America,” the chapter attempts to provide evidence to back up Kusz’s suggestion that, like President Donald Trump, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has gained popularity due to the “latest wave of white rage and white supremacy” that he says developed since the Obama presidency alongside a “disturbing racial reaction among white conservatives in response to the idea that a black man would be [president].”
The professor’s work analyzes Brady in two ways: his representation in the media and his “relationship with Trump,” seeking to determine what these factors can “tell us about the specific ways that white masculinity is being re-coded and re-centered in post-Obama American culture.”
Kusz zeroes in on “the complex racial, gender, and class meanings that have been articulated with Brady’s body and his performances of white masculinity in the context of a backlash against the Obama presidency” and of “Trumpism,” which he claims is also rooted in both race and gender.
Communists feel that the biggest threat that exists in America is the one target group they feel could defend this country in a war. White Males. They celebrate being black or brown, but being white is being born racist, according to them.
Now I ask you....how is this any different than the way white supremacists think about brown people?
Idiots will be Idiots...how does he explain Michael Jordan and his brand, that is as popular today as it was in the 80s? Leftists are the dumbest people on Earth.
MJ never ever rocked the boat. He stayed inbounds and didnt speak about being Black until here recently. One of the reasons I respect Lebron way more as an intelligent man over MJ.
I am sure MJ is losing sleep over it. LeBron also embraced China. Maybe he should take his talents there next? Point is, TB is popular due to his prowess in sports just like MJ was. Has zero to do with skin color. You’re going to die an angry old man because of this perpetual victim mentality that you carry. It’s frankly sad.

Obviously it bothers him. He keeps trying to fix his image with Black people. Lots of Black people feel that way about him.

Nothing about TB being popular because he is an all american white boy makes me angry. Its just a known fact.
LMAO...nope. He is a billionaire. He doesn’t give two fucks about what you think. Hell neither does LeBron. You’re such a sheep. You’re angry cause you’re not a Pats fan and we dominated the league for 20 years. I can Smell the hate on you and it’s delicious.

“I never thought of myself as an activist. I thought of myself as a basketball player,” he said. “I wasn’t a politician. I was playing my sport. I was focused on my craft.

He is telling them that and them being the News Entertainment Media because they keep hounding them. His current wife is white. He is far from an activist. The country has been very good to him. Dean Smith one of his mentors and father figure was white. He was very good friends with Steve Kerr, also white. He was very good friends with Larry Bird, also white. He doesn't possess nor echo the victim mentality people like you and the News Entertainment Media want him to.

Racist blacks think they cannot be racist.....because rich blacks are considered to be slaves to white owners. That means they are oppressed.

:lmao:

Thats like saying there is no such thing as a good white basketball player. Come on man.
False. There are lots of good even great white basketball players. Of course most of them are not from the US but still.
LOL - that is true. Imagine if Yugoslavia were still one country: Check out the team ---

Nurkic, Jokic, Bogdanovic * 2, Dragic, Doncic, Boban, Zubac, Saric, Vucevic, Hezonja....its not a bad little team.
Damn. The are all from Yugoslavia?

...Wrestling is a tougher sport, but a much less popular sport. But I can wax you in both, so it really doesn’t matter.

I can beat you any sport. I’m younger, faster, stronger, have better cardio, agility, coordination you name it. while you’re on USMB shit taking I’m out running marathons. I look forward to meeting you in the octagon one day. Then ITS ON!

Little boy, you have no idea what you're saying. 30 seconds on the mat and you'll never play any sport ever again if I decide to be unkind. You'd best stick to failing at basketball, champ.

The only thing wrong with Tom Brady is he kisses his children on the lips instead of the forehead, cheeks, or hair or something like a normal person.

He should have written a book and that and forced Tom to stop it.

Little boy, you have no idea what you're saying. 30 seconds on the mat and you'll never play any sport ever again if I decide to be unkind. You'd best stick to failing at basketball, champ.

I was going to take it easy on you, but now u REALLY PISSED ME OFF! Next time I’m in your neck of the woods I’ll find you, and I’ll destroy you in every sport known to man for u being one of the rudest posters on here and acting like your shit don’t stink all the time!

I was going to take it easy on you, but now u REALLY PISSED ME OFF! Next time I’m in your neck of the woods I’ll find you, and I’ll destroy you in every sport known to man for u being one of the rudest posters on here and acting like your shit don’t stink all the time!

You're responsible for whatever you bring down upon yourself, bench-fail. Good luck.

LOL

The Left is using Nazi tactics to target and demonize certain segments of US society.

Does this look familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_education_in_Nazi_Germany
This article discusses universities in Nazi Germany.In May 1933 books from university libraries which were deemed culturally destructive, mainly due to anti-National Socialist or Jewish themes or authors, were burned by the Deutsche Studentenschaft (German Student Union) in town squares, e.g. in Berlin, and the curricula were subsequently modified. ...
Education in Nazi Germany - Spartacus Educational
(9) Students also studied racial science at university. One of the most popular textbooks used at university to study the subject was a Short Ethnology of the German People by Hans Gunther, the professor of racial science at the University of Jena. The Nordic race is tall, long-legged, slim, with average height, among males, of about 1.74.
M. Kravetz: US Students view Hitler (2003)
marcuse.faculty.history.ucsb.edu/classes/honsem/theses/mkravetz03/mkravetz035hitler.htm
Hitler Becomes Chancellor (back to top). Hitler's appointment as Chancellor of Germany on January 30, 1933 made front page news in Berkeley's student newspaper, The Daily Californian, and in UCLA's California Daily Bruin.However, at Yale and Harvard, the student newspapers hardly gave notice to Hitler's new role.
Nazi Propaganda and Censorship | Holocaust Encyclopedia
nazi-propaganda-and-censorship
Nazi censors removed some textbooks from classrooms. New textbooks taught students to obey the Nazi Party, love Hitler, and hate Jews. Key Dates. May 10, 1933 Nazi Book Burnings During the spring of 1933, Nazi university student organizations, professors, and librarians put together long lists of books they think are un-German.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. If anything, I'd say his cartoonish 'whiteness' has detracted from his popularity. It's worked against him.

Forum List

Back