Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

Seriously I am supposed to be writing erotica right now. Trinity is going to punish me if you keep arguing with me and making me debate you. :lol: Do me a favor and just admit your boy cheated so I can make my wife happy.. :D

Don't be silly! No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do. :) Lol.

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D
If that is true then why be so nervous when he was going to be suspended?

Nervous? I wasn't nervous, I was angry!!! :D

He should have been suspended. He cheated. Come on Chris. You are a reasonable woman. I know this from all the discussions we have had on other threads. Now Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback and the football is primary tool. Are you really in such denial that you think he didn't know what was going on with his footballs? My father was a surgeon. Do you think he didn't know the condition of his instruments when he started a surgery? I was a professional pastry chef for 20 years. Knives are my tools like a football is Brady's tool. I know the balance of my knives and the condition of my knives. I check my knives to make sure they are exactly the sharpness I want before I cut anything. I can feel with one stroke of the blade whether it is as sharp as I want it and with one stroke I can tell not only the sharpness but what part of the blade is not sharp enough, whether the edge is straight, whether the edge is heavy to the right or left. I know that within half a second because I am a professional and knives have been in my hand my entire adult life. Trinity can tell you that even at home I inspect my knives before starting to cook and with one cut I know what needs to be fixed and I fix it immediately to my liking.

Do you honestly think Brady didn't know the condition of his footballs? If so, you are living in a fantasy land.

If there was that much of a difference between team balls, you would think the refs that handle both team's footballs all game long could tell the difference.

That's a false comparison. The football is not a referee's tool. The whistle and the flag are the referee's tools. Let's go back to my knives. As I said, with one stroke of my knife I know precisely where the knife needs sharpened down to a centimeter on the edge. I can feel if the edge is out of alignment at any point along the edge. I can FEEL it by how the knife reacts in my hand by the most subtle pull here or there. If Trinity grabs my knife can she feel that? .Could you feel that? I assume you are not a profession chef so assuming you are not can you tell the difference between a well sharpened, balanced, and straight edge like I can? I highly doubt it unless it's extreme.

Brady with a football in his hand is like me with a knife in my hand. A ref with Brady's football in his hand is like you or Trinity with my knife in your hand. You won't feel the difference but I will feel it VERY clearly.

I never said Brady was innocent. I find it difficult to believe that the refs who handle footballs all season long, couldn't tell the difference. I know cabinet makes that can tell if the cabinets are off 1/32 of an inch. Tilers that can tell if a room is out of square. I know baggage agents at airports that can tell the weight of a bag by just picking it up.

That's all. I am not saying anything about who is right or wrong. It is just interesting how people on one side say he is guilty and ignore facts and those that say he is not guilty and ignore facts.

It is amusing. It never should have been made as a big deal. The NFL should have slapped the Pats with the $25,000 fine that is listed in the rule book and move on.

He should have been suspended. He cheated. Come on Chris. You are a reasonable woman. I know this from all the discussions we have had on other threads. Now Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback and the football is primary tool. Are you really in such denial that you think he didn't know what was going on with his footballs? My father was a surgeon. Do you think he didn't know the condition of his instruments when he started a surgery? I was a professional pastry chef for 20 years. Knives are my tools like a football is Brady's tool. I know the balance of my knives and the condition of my knives. I check my knives to make sure they are exactly the sharpness I want before I cut anything. I can feel with one stroke of the blade whether it is as sharp as I want it and with one stroke I can tell not only the sharpness but what part of the blade is not sharp enough, whether the edge is straight, whether the edge is heavy to the right or left. I know that within half a second because I am a professional and knives have been in my hand my entire adult life. Trinity can tell you that even at home I inspect my knives before starting to cook and with one cut I know what needs to be fixed and I fix it immediately to my liking.

Do you honestly think Brady didn't know the condition of his footballs? If so, you are living in a fantasy land.

If there was that much of a difference between team balls, you would think the refs that handle both team's footballs all game long could tell the difference.

That's a false comparison. The football is not a referee's tool. The whistle and the flag are the referee's tools. Let's go back to my knives. As I said, with one stroke of my knife I know precisely where the knife needs sharpened down to a centimeter on the edge. I can feel if the edge is out of alignment at any point along the edge. I can FEEL it by how the knife reacts in my hand by the most subtle pull here or there. If Trinity grabs my knife can she feel that? .Could you feel that? I assume you are not a profession chef so assuming you are not can you tell the difference between a well sharpened, balanced, and straight edge like I can? I highly doubt it unless it's extreme.

Brady with a football in his hand is like me with a knife in my hand. A ref with Brady's football in his hand is like you or Trinity with my knife in your hand. You won't feel the difference but I will feel it VERY clearly.

I never said Brady was innocent. I find it difficult to believe that the refs who handle footballs all season long, couldn't tell the difference. I know cabinet makes that can tell if the cabinets are off 1/32 of an inch. Tilers that can tell if a room is out of square. I know baggage agents at airports that can tell the weight of a bag by just picking it up.

That's all. I am not saying anything about who is right or wrong. It is just interesting how people on one side say he is guilty and ignore facts and those that say he is not guilty and ignore facts.

It is amusing. It never should have been made as a big deal. The NFL should have slapped the Pats with the $25,000 fine that is listed in the rule book and move on.

Well, part of the problem is that no FACTS were presented to prove that Tom Brady did anything wrong or broke any rules. :) Probably, should have, could have, would have is about all they had.

Were some balls or actually A ball deflated below what is acceptable NFL guidelines, I guess so. Did anyone prove that this was, without a doubt, due to anyone's intentional actions? Nope. The Wells report stated it is "probable" that the Pats knew some balls were being deflated. That is the conclusion they jumped to because of a slightly deflated football. :D

Well, part of the problem is that no FACTS were presented to prove that Tom Brady did anything wrong or broke any rules. :) Probably, should have, could have, would have is about all they had.

It is a team penalty, not a player penalty.

Seriously I am supposed to be writing erotica right now. Trinity is going to punish me if you keep arguing with me and making me debate you. :lol: Do me a favor and just admit your boy cheated so I can make my wife happy.. :D

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Nope, sorry. It is your choice what you do. Not mine. So . . . no. If you would rather stay here and argue about Tom Brady than spend time with your wife, that is not my problem. :)

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Well I can see that you have no respect for the institution of marriage. :lmao: Seriously I have to go. I have some writing to do. But we'e not done! The debate shall continue young Miss. You have merely gained a temporary reprieve.

Temporary? Not if the NFL was smart. They only attacked the NFL's procedures, next time the court could attack the NFL's authority.

Well, I don't know, but in order to "convict" someone, I was always taught there should be sufficient evidence that a crime was actually committed. I never saw that in this case. I saw a lot of assumptions and a lot of "probably" and "should have, could haves" if you know what I mean. They established that a ball was deflated and not much more than that, IMO. If this was a court of law, there is no way I could convict a person on such flimsy evidence.

Well, I don't know, but in order to "convict" someone, I was always taught there should be sufficient evidence that a crime was actually committed. I never saw that in this case. I saw a lot of assumptions and a lot of "probably" and "should have, could haves" if you know what I mean. They established that a ball was deflated and not much more than that, IMO. If this was a court of law, there is no way I could convict a person on such flimsy evidence.

I think Brady knew, I have no doubt. My issue is with the NFL not following their own rules.

Hey, I'm not married to Trinity. :D I have no obligations to either one of you.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D

Careful you don't pull something flattering yourself like that.

I think Brady knew, I have no doubt. My issue is with the NFL not following their own rules.

Well you can "think" what you want, but that does not negate the fact that there was really no evidence of such presented. All they had was a deflated ball. Is it possible that could have occurred for some other reason? Yes it is. Especially when you have players like Gronk who love to spike the ball in the end zone and there are also weather related factors and integrity of the ball itself.

I think Brady knew, I have no doubt.

Knew what?

Uh huh but he doesn't respect them. Hence the reason my husband now has a shirt that sports the quote "You mad bro?" on it

Sure he does! He always gives credit to the opposing team after a game when we kicked their butts. ;)
Yeah and he told Sherman to come see him after the game thinking his team would win and when they didn't and Sherman went to see him after like he was invited......he didn't kin to that real well

Well you can "think" what you want, but that does not negate the fact that there was really no evidence of such presented. All they had was a deflated ball. Is it possible that could have occurred for some other reason? Yes it is. Especially when you have players like Gronk who love to spike the ball in the end zone and there are also weather related factors and integrity of the ball itself.
Destroying the phone with a number of texts to the ball boy is no evidence at all

Destroying the phone with a number of texts to the ball boy is no evidence at all

Would you want to hand over your phone with all of your private texts? I wouldn't. I don't even see how they had any right to make such a request, TBH. I would be like, screw you!

Uh huh but he doesn't respect them. Hence the reason my husband now has a shirt that sports the quote "You mad bro?" on it

Sure he does! He always gives credit to the opposing team after a game when we kicked their butts. ;)
Yeah and he told Sherman to come see him after the game thinking his team would win and when they didn't and Sherman went to see him after like he was invited......he didn't kin to that real well

Link? :D

In the postgame, Sherman was asked why he went after Brady andclaimed the QB was talking smack when the Seahawks were losing.

“I kept saying I’m going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: ‘Please keep trying me. I’m going to take it from you.’ That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, ‘Oh, I’ll see you after game.’ Well, I made sure I saw him after the game.”

Forum List

Back