Tom Brady Suspension Lifted

The truth is there are a lot of people that don't know anything about sports that are chiming in. New flash: every pro sports team cheats in some way shape or form. Brady maybe the best QB of all time. Deal with it and stop being haters.

Yep, I read an article that shows that every team has cheated.

The Vikings heat their footballs during a game and received nothing, just a warning. The Patriots get million dollar fine, loss of draft picks and they went after a QB.

Coach Kelly from Notre Dame said this would never be an issue in the NCAA because it doesn't affect the outcome.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D
If that is true then why be so nervous when he was going to be suspended?

Nervous? I wasn't nervous, I was angry!!! :D

He should have been suspended. He cheated. Come on Chris. You are a reasonable woman. I know this from all the discussions we have had on other threads. Now Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback and the football is primary tool. Are you really in such denial that you think he didn't know what was going on with his footballs? My father was a surgeon. Do you think he didn't know the condition of his instruments when he started a surgery? I was a professional pastry chef for 20 years. Knives are my tools like a football is Brady's tool. I know the balance of my knives and the condition of my knives. I check my knives to make sure they are exactly the sharpness I want before I cut anything. I can feel with one stroke of the blade whether it is as sharp as I want it and with one stroke I can tell not only the sharpness but what part of the blade is not sharp enough, whether the edge is straight, whether the edge is heavy to the right or left. I know that within half a second because I am a professional and knives have been in my hand my entire adult life. Trinity can tell you that even at home I inspect my knives before starting to cook and with one cut I know what needs to be fixed and I fix it immediately to my liking.

Do you honestly think Brady didn't know the condition of his footballs? If so, you are living in a fantasy land.
He does! It is annoying too. Can't cut one tomato for a sandwich without farting around to sharpen a knife

Look...if you want an evenly cut tomato that knife has to be sharp enough to shave with. It has to be clean and even across the entire edge of the blade. I have never heard you complain that your tomato was uneven, huh? Well there's a reason for that. :)
Alright alright but I am impatient. When there is a whole sandwich made all ready to go and you have to mess with sharpening a knife for a tomato. Forget it.

Look, in the past, he has gotten rid of plenty of players, and I have been like, "what the HELL is he thinking?" but it always seems to work out well. I have to trust his decisions. :)

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have lost.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

Brady helped to win that game. Of course, I give credit to the entire team. Like I said, the Pats are a great team. Even if they lack for any particular "superstar" receivers and things like that, they always seem to play well as a team and Brady can usually spread the ball around. Also, Brady definitely gets "in the zone" when the pressure is on and can move that ball down the field. He gets credit for that. Sometimes he's like the "come-back kid." Lol. :D

He should have been suspended. He cheated. Come on Chris. You are a reasonable woman. I know this from all the discussions we have had on other threads. Now Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback and the football is primary tool. Are you really in such denial that you think he didn't know what was going on with his footballs? My father was a surgeon. Do you think he didn't know the condition of his instruments when he started a surgery? I was a professional pastry chef for 20 years. Knives are my tools like a football is Brady's tool. I know the balance of my knives and the condition of my knives. I check my knives to make sure they are exactly the sharpness I want before I cut anything. I can feel with one stroke of the blade whether it is as sharp as I want it and with one stroke I can tell not only the sharpness but what part of the blade is not sharp enough, whether the edge is straight, whether the edge is heavy to the right or left. I know that within half a second because I am a professional and knives have been in my hand my entire adult life. Trinity can tell you that even at home I inspect my knives before starting to cook and with one cut I know what needs to be fixed and I fix it immediately to my liking.

Do you honestly think Brady didn't know the condition of his footballs? If so, you are living in a fantasy land.

If there was that much of a difference between team balls, you would think the refs that handle both team's footballs all game long could tell the difference.

He will always have a * by his name in the books along with the team in the minds of many

Does it really make a difference, at this point? :D Seriously though, not with us fans. You haters would hate him no matter what anyways. We know this. ;)

Honestly...and I am saying this with total sincerity. Let me just take a step back from the playful trash talk and tell you very honestly what this all means to football fans. To Patriots fans it won't matter a bit. To the rest of the world yes...it matters a lot. Honestly, I respect a player for his accomplishments no matter what team he plays for. But Brady and the Patriots as a whole have too many black marks against them. This is just one more in a long line Chris. It isn't about "hating them because we aint them". No one hates the 70's Steelers because they were not them. No one hates the 80's 49ers because they were not them. But those teams won without all the continuous cheating crap that the Patriots have done during their championship years over and over.

Now I am being very serious Chris and I know you are going to view this from the perspective of a Patriots fan and dismiss it and that's ok, but yes....NFL fans hate the Patriots not because they are good but because they view them as cheaters. They have just been caught too many times. People don't respect them anymore

Quarterbacks rarely win Super Bowls. Defenses usually do. Even last year with Seattle's secondary decimated by injury it took Butler to have the play of his life for the Patriots to win. Brady didn't win that game. It took severe injuries to Sherman, Chancellor, Thomas, and Lane (four of the best defensive backs in the game) to even stay in the game and without Butler's heroics Brady would have lost.

You guys lost three critical defensive starters and you don't simply replace players of that caliber.

If there was that much of a difference between team balls, you would think the refs that handle both team's footballs all game long could tell the difference.

I thought the same. They are always messing with those footballs, squeezing them and carrying them around. No pun intended there. Lol. :D It's really hard to discuss this conversation without the puns. But it's true. It's part of their job to to kind of know that so that they can replace a ball between plays, isn't that right? Maybe it isn't. I'm not really sure.

He will always have a * by his name in the books along with the team in the minds of many

Does it really make a difference, at this point? :D Seriously though, not with us fans. You haters would hate him no matter what anyways. We know this. ;)

Honestly...and I am saying this with total sincerity. Let me just take a step back from the playful trash talk and tell you very honestly what this all means to football fans. To Patriots fans it won't matter a bit. To the rest of the world yes...it matters a lot. Honestly, I respect a player for his accomplishments no matter what team he plays for. But Brady and the Patriots as a whole have too many black marks against them. This is just one more in a long line Chris. It isn't about "hating them because we aint them". No one hates the 70's Steelers because they were not them. No one hates the 80's 49ers because they were not them. But those teams won without all the continuous cheating crap that the Patriots have done during their championship years over and over.

Now I am being very serious Chris and I know you are going to view this from the perspective of a Patriots fan and dismiss it and that's ok, but yes....NFL fans hate the Patriots not because they are good but because they view them as cheaters. They have just been caught too many times. People don't respect them anymore

Um, not really. I've been reading PLENTY of comments online where TB has support. A lot of people thought the NFL was out of line.

Haters . . . :D

That's a false comparison. The football is not a referee's tool. The whistle and the flag are the referee's tools. Let's go back to my knives. As I said, with one stroke of my knife I know precisely where the knife needs sharpened down to a centimeter on the edge. I can feel if the edge is out of alignment at any point along the edge. I can FEEL it by how the knife reacts in my hand by the most subtle pull here or there. If Trinity grabs my knife can she feel that? .Could you feel that? I assume you are not a profession chef so assuming you are not can you tell the difference between a well sharpened, balanced, and straight edge like I can? I highly doubt it unless it's extreme.

Brady with a football in his hand is like me with a knife in my hand. A ref with Brady's football in his hand is like you or Trinity with my knife in your hand. You won't feel the difference but I will feel it VERY clearly.

Um, not really. I've been reading PLENTY of comments online where TB has support. A lot of people thought the NFL was out of line.

Yeah i am sure Patriots fans are swarming the social media lately

:lmao:

Yeah i am sure Patriots fans are swarming the social media lately

No, I've been reading the comments sections in articles about it. :) You seem to be a bit hostile.

Seriously I am supposed to be writing erotica right now. Trinity is going to punish me if you keep arguing with me and making me debate you. :lol: Do me a favor and just admit your boy cheated so I can make my wife happy.. :D

That's a false comparison. The football is not a referee's tool. The whistle and the flag are the referee's tools. Let's go back to my knives. As I said, with one stroke of my knife I know precisely where the knife needs sharpened down to a centimeter on the edge. I can feel if the edge is out of alignment at any point along the edge. I can FEEL it by how the knife reacts in my hand by the most subtle pull here or there. If Trinity grabs my knife can she feel that? .Could you feel that? I assume you are not a profession chef so assuming you are not can you tell the difference between a well sharpened, balanced, and straight edge like I can? I highly doubt it unless it's extreme.

Brady with a football in his hand is like me with a knife in my hand. A ref with Brady's football in his hand is like you or Trinity with my knife in your hand. You won't feel the difference but I will feel it VERY clearly.

No, let us stop talking about your "knives" and stick to the topic of Tom Brady. There was NO evidence presented. Anything that was presented was nothing but circumstantial.

No, let us stop talking about your "knives" and stick to the topic of Tom Brady. There was NO evidence presented. Anything that was presented was nothing but circumstantial.

Chris there are guys on death row that were convicted by circumstantial evidence. Any lawyer will tell you that despite the myth of circumstantial evidence being unreliable, it is usually circumstantial evidence that gets a conviction

Seriously I am supposed to be writing erotica right now. Trinity is going to punish me if you keep arguing with me and making me debate you. :lol: Do me a favor and just admit your boy cheated so I can make my wife happy.. :D

Don't be silly! No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do. :) Lol.

Oh yes...you are...you are refusing to submit to reality which is forcing me to continue to argue with you and that is preventing me from....well....uh...submitting to my wife. :rofl: So be a dear...admit your boy is a cheater so I can save my marriage. :D

Chris there are guys on death row that were convicted by circumstantial evidence. Any lawyer will tell you that despite the myth of circumstantial evidence being unreliable, it is usually circumstantial evidence that gets a conviction

Um, let's stick with the topic here. There was no evidence against Brady. The suspension was wrong. They could not PROVE that Brady did any wrong doing but they suspended him anyway.

Forum List

Back