Tom Brady: "I don't have a lot left."

it's only going to get worse, but his worse is still better than a lot of other people.

The only question is will the decline be gradual or all of a sudden.
Yeah father time is undefeated. But there don’t seem to be major signs of decline. If you’re leading the league in passing as part of your “decline”.….

Yeah father time is undefeated. But there don’t seem to be major signs of decline. If you’re leading the league in passing as part of your “decline”.….

It depends on who you play! He still got "worked" by a few teams! I always give the "side-eye" to some stats and usually ask "who did they play that season?" :rolleyes: :dunno::eek::bigbed:

It depends on who you play! He still got "worked" by a few teams! I always give the "side-eye" to some stats and usually ask "who did they play that season?" :rolleyes: :dunno::eek::bigbed:

He played 17 NFL teams just like the other 31 starting QB's, his numbers were just better than theirs doing it. There isn't a QB in the league who doesn't "get worked" a game or two every year. Pat Mahomes didnt have have a bad game in 2021? Aaron Rodgers the league MVP didnt? I get that your schedule can determine some of your success but it evens out over 17 games IMO.

He played 17 NFL teams just like the other 31 starting QB's, his numbers were just better than theirs doing it. There isn't a QB in the league who doesn't "get worked" a game or two every year. Pat Mahomes didnt have have a bad game in 2021? Aaron Rodgers the league MVP didnt? I get that your schedule can determine some of your success but it evens out over 17 games IMO.

"Thank you Howard Cosell" from the grave! I appreciate your thinking! Too bad Brady's shown his arrogance and ego mania so late in his career after conning us that he's this nice, amiable dude! I was a huge fan until I found out how much cheating was going on to get him those championships (deflate-gate, spy-gate, cell phone-gate)! That won't change! Have a good one! :dunno: :itsok::rolleyes::p

"Thank you Howard Cosell" from the grave! I appreciate your thinking! Too bad Brady's shown his arrogance and ego mania so late in his career after conning us that he's this nice, amiable dude! I was a huge fan until I found out how much cheating was going on to get him those championships (deflate-gate, spy-gate, cell phone-gate)! That won't change! Have a good one! :dunno: :itsok::rolleyes::p
geezus.....you still have to beat some pretty good teams to win 7 super bowls....cheating...lol....

Take a deep breath. It’s not life or death.

geezus.....you still have to beat some pretty good teams to win 7 super bowls....cheating...lol....

That's what's so disturbing about sports! Integrity and character in general is on the wane! Look at someone like basketball's, Durant! The team all but begged the guy to join and stay with the Golden State Warriors! His ego couldn't handle that the team truly belongs to Curry and he left to embarrass himself in NJ! He had teammates he selected, and they disappointed him by either quitting or being kept from playing due to avoidance of Covid shots! There are examples like this all over the place where it's just gotten too hard to even watch! I don't watch Baseball at all, basketball is fading away as I limit myself to teams I like, and football, even though very competitive, you see things like huge contracts given to sex offenders and wife beaters! Maybe I'm just too fk'n old, but sports just not worth watching as it was years ago even though athletically superior to the past! :stir::omg::eek::dunno:

That's what's so disturbing about sports! Integrity and character in general is on the wane! Look at someone like basketball's, Durant! The team all but begged the guy to join and stay with the Golden State Warriors! His ego couldn't handle that the team truly belongs to Curry and he left to embarrass himself in NJ! He had teammates he selected, and they disappointed him by either quitting or being kept from playing due to avoidance of Covid shots! There are examples like this all over the place where it's just gotten too hard to even watch! I don't watch Baseball at all, basketball is fading away as I limit myself to teams I like, and football, even though very competitive, you see things like huge contracts given to sex offenders and wife beaters! Maybe I'm just too fk'n old, but sports just not worth watching as it was years ago even though athletically superior to the past! :stir::omg::eek::dunno:
maybe you shouldnt watch sports.....

No you don't, Tom. But you are a media whore, so you are willing to go out there one more year and be the center of attention. GOTCHA!
I bet you hated his 4th quarter comeback last night.

No you don't, Tom. But you are a media whore, so you are willing to go out there one more year and be the center of attention. GOTCHA!
Tampa Bay is leading it's division dude. What more do you want from the GOAT? He's how old? Leading his division? Back the fuck off. LOL.

Funny how Brady seems to need a weak division to survive and flourish! Heaven know the AFC East was horrible while he owned it when on the New England Patriots way back when! :oops: ;):):dunno::heehee:

He won 7 chips. I dont care how weak your division is you still have to beat the rest of the league to win it all. He's been to 14 Conference championships winning 10. That means more often than not his team has either gone to the SB, or been a single win away.

Tampa is on top of the worst division in the NFL. That is true.
Top is top. I think you are being petty. If I recall, Cam Newton once was in the "worst"division too and he (Panthers) made it to the Superbowl.

Making the playoffs, as far as I'm concerned, is all Tom has to do in order for this year not to be a failure. You can't win them all. But coming from a Lion's fan, making the playoffs isn't too shabby. Even in the worst division in the NFL.

I bet you've been hating on Tom for years

Forum List

Back