Baker Mayfield not expected to attend Brown's voluntary workouts

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So....if Watson gets a six months suspension from the league, which many are predicting...who will play QB while the Browns are waiting for him? Did the Browns screw up in their decision to go after Watson?

So....if Watson gets a six months suspension from the league, which many are predicting...who will play QB while the Browns are waiting for him? Did the Browns screw up in their decision to go after Watson?
I dont think he's going to get 6 months. He better get at least 6 games, which is what Rothlisberger and Elliot got for a single allegation of abuse. He's got 22 hanging over his head. I also think the NFL might hold punishment since the Browns and Watson intentionally structured his contract so Watson wouldnt feel any of the financial pain if he's suspended in the 2022 season.

Brissett will be the starter if Watson doesn't play, and he will likely be one of the worst starting QB's in the league if he is.

I dont think he's going to get 6 months. He better get at least 6 games, which is what Rothlisberger and Elliot got for a single allegation of abuse. He's got 22 hanging over his head. I also think the NFL might hold punishment since the Browns and Watson intentionally structured his contract so Watson wouldnt feel any of the financial pain if he's suspended in the 2022 season.

Brissett will be the starter if Watson doesn't play, and he will likely be one of the worst starting QB's in the league if he is.
I just cannot see the fascination that the Browns have with Watson...but he could take the Browns to the playoffs...maybe not this year...but in the next few years.

Forum List

Back