Tom Brady: "I don't have a lot left."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I actually watched the highlights of Tampa Bay playing each week; usually they won. This was after they won the superbowl with the old guy. Then they lost. Unless Brady plays again I think I'll pass.

Greg

The Rams stopped him last year.
Tom Brady had lost the will to win now that Trump wasn't the president because the election was stolen.
But just the thought of Trump running again.
Has revitalized Brady's competitive nature to win.
And make Trump proud of him. ... :thup:

Last edited:

No you don't, Tom. But you are a media whore, so you are willing to go out there one more year and be the center of attention. GOTCHA!

A diminished Tom Brady is still better than more than half the Quarterbacks in the league.

It's hard for winners to stop winning.
Sometimes it's best to know your limitations though. He's still a young man with a beautiful wife and family and all the wealth it would take to live a fabulous life for decades. He could end up with brain damage or crippled in some way just because he needs the rush of winning. Oh well... it's his life and he'll figure it out.

Well Brady was helped by rules changes that put skirts on QB's and you're not allowed to breath on them too hard! He's truly taken advantage of that and whines the loudest when touched; hands up, mouth open! :dunno:
while i was watching the bradshaw tv show about him and his family...he was asked about that and said..."you know what?....he didnt make the rule but if i was playing in this time i would probably take as much of advantage as you can.....the name of the game is winning".....

Well Brady was helped by rules changes that put skirts on QB's and you're not allowed to breath on them too hard! He's truly taken advantage of that and whines the loudest when touched; hands up, mouth open! :dunno:
Gisele did not appreciate the blood she got in her mouth after the bloody lip the Rams gave him in the NFC playoff game. She found it "gross."

A diminished Tom Brady is still better than more than half the Quarterbacks in the league.
I would guess not. If he was diminished last year... He lead the league in passing yards, had a top 10 passer rating, and was #2 in QBR

I would guess not. If he was diminished last year... He lead the league in passing yards, had a top 10 passer rating, and was #2 in QBR

it's only going to get worse, but his worse is still better than a lot of other people.

The only question is will the decline be gradual or all of a sudden.

Forum List

Back