Tolerant left wingers demand Professor die immediately

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
, AUGUST 17, 2020
The Cancel Mob Hits My Extended Backyard

I'm not a regular reader over at Legal Insurrection blog, but I happened to see a story today that caught my eye. The Cancel Culture Mob has gone into attack mode over at the University of Central Florida. UCF is on the east side of Orlando, and I'm guessing around 50 miles from me, but I've driven past it often enough - and known enough people working part time on graduate degrees there - that I consider it part of my neighborhood. I've never spent a minute on the campus.
The story concerns Professor Charles Negy, a professor of psychology. Professor Negy has been working at UCF since 1998 and earned tenure in 2001. The story centers on the fact that a tenured professor of psychology said a couple of things that the Wokescolds objected to and they're determined to destroy him professionally and (because they typically do this) destroy him personally as well.
One tweet, which no longer is available,said:
“If Afr. Americans as a group, had the same behavioral profile as Asian Americans (on average, performing the best academically, having the highest income, committing the lowest crime, etc.), would we still be proclaiming ‘systematic racism’ exists?”
A second tweet, also no longer available, said:
“Black privilege is real: Besides affirm. action, special scholarships and other set asides, being shielded from legitimate criticism is a privilege. But as a group, they’re missing out on much needed feedback.”

lol now he's done it !
Neither of those strikes me as something that needs to be censored or something that's out of bounds for a professor of psychology to talk about. They don't seem extreme nor do they advocate for any action; they're just observations of the world we all see.
Can't have observations from trained observers, can we?
Rather than debate the merits or lack of merits in his opinions, a particularly aggressive attempt to get Negy fired ensued

Links and Read the rest at

These young college nazi indoctrinated little worthless shits, who have never done anything for this country but TAKE and want the country socialized so they can sit in a basement and play video games and post nudies and stupid shit on social media and get paid and get health care for free and college for free...nothings free

Far left interests have been working on pushing the nation in a certain direction for decades. We are just beginning to see some of the consequences.

Forum List

Back