Today's mass shooting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Shelter in place I guess, in small town in Georgia.

At least 4 killed in mass shooting in small Georgia city, county spokeswoman says​

According to officials, the suspect is still at large.

HAMPTON, Ga. — A county government official in Georgia says at least four people have been killed in a mass shooting in a small community south of Atlanta.
A statement from Henry County officials said police were still investigating an “active shooter incident” that occurred late Saturday morning at a subdivision in Hampton, a city of about 8,500 people about 40 miles (65 kilometers) south of Atlanta.

This is why there is no confidence in "the authorities".....They are looking for "help" but won't describe the ethnicity of the suspect.

Authorities described the suspect as a man in his mid-50s who is 5-feet 10-inches tall and was wearing a dark shirt with a red tone. He was last seen in a black 2017 GMC Arcadia with license plate number DHF756, WSB reported.

Odd though, not a peep on my usual go-to site on such happenings. A year ago they would have already availed themselves of "resources" and had at least who the Arcadia was registered to.

The area is 60% black so I guess it's all too tiresome to bother with.

Suspected perp....Andrew Longmore....My surprised face. 😐

Dem city BTW.

AA1dUucQ.img

White Supremacy in blackface. They need to make sure it's not some degenerate queer first.

He is obviously a black white supremacist....all new, minority shooters are now white supremacists...

Sorry bout that,

1. Only one thing to do, pray.
2. Pray for this kind of terror to stop.
3. Pray the deprived souls find the peace they need.
4. Its the only way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back