Four people believed to be dead after mass stabbing at Westfield Bondi Junction in Sydney's east.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
Crazy people everywhere .

Seems the US has this type of event all of the time, so let's hope the US Kill Disease does not spread and mutate toward more civilised parts of the planet .

I‘d always thought of Australia as a relatively “safe” place.

I‘d always thought of Australia as a relatively “safe” place.

The Government is totally Fascist and their resemblance to a Nazi State during Lock Down was chilling .
Don't forget that a hub of US satellite spying is located right next to Alice Springs -- Pine Gap .

The motivation is not known yet.
Nonsense .
Once you read the first three chapters of any Mind Control compendium and watch Project Chaos in action you will know how to locate prime N and L material( nutter and loon )and begin the long process of entraining them to be brain washed , compliant and amoral .

motivation does not matter.

It does if it’s a world wide threat. > Only speculation at this point, before you jump on top of me. :26:

IS have already threatened international football matches. They seem to like large gatherings.

It does if it’s a world wide threat. > Only speculation at this point, before you jump on top of me. :26:

IS have already threatened international football matches. They seem to like large gatherings.
It probably isn't

Last edited:

Forum List

Back