Today was even worse than 2 days ago. OMG

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If this new employee quits on me and my new MMA class sucks .. I have decided I am selling my store and moving on.

1) Get out of my aparment and have a stare down with my coughing azz austic neighbor for 4 minutes
2) Guy slams into the back of my car and drives off
3) Get into a heated verbal altercation with a crazy man on the phone that leads to swearing etc.
4) Get into a huge verbal altercation with a crazy lady at the store and her friends.

I just realize that this stuff does not bother me and I just like telling folks. I think I maybe a sociopath

The low class, violent peasants in the store are becoming more and more and things are escalating to the point of no return.
My past dispostion of walking away seems to be slipping that I am getting off the Clonzapam right now.
I am just about at the point of no return and I called my mom

Move to PA and get a factory job. If they hire an idiot like me and pay me $3,500 a month, you'll do great.

I have turned into a complete psychopath and monster since I moved to vegas. I used to be the other guy but now I am a monster.
YES, you really are a product of your environment lol

If this new employee quits on me and my new MMA class sucks .. I have decided I am selling my store and moving on.

1) Get out of my aparment and have a stare down with my coughing azz austic neighbor for 4 minutes
3) Get into a heated verbal altercation with a crazy man on the phone that leads to swearing etc.
4) Get into a huge verbal altercation with a crazy lady at the store and her friends.

I just realize that this stuff does not bother me and I just like telling folks. I think I maybe a sociopath
Told ya to do that awhile ago....its nothing but a headache

The low class, violent peasants in the store are becoming more and more and things are escalating to the point of no return.
My past dispostion of walking away seems to be slipping that I am getting off the Clonzapam right now.
I am just about at the point of no return and I called my mom
Sit down, take a breath, get out the bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Reserve.
Knock down a few, watch a NBA playoff game. You'll feel much better

On WED a guy broke my door .
This has happen 3 times the last 2 years
Now I have to figure out the door guys as the door wont close .

Sociopath? nah I doubt it....

But you might want to go to a psychiatrist.

Who knows... he/she might help you? :dunno:

I think you mean May Be,Maybe means something entirely different.

quasar said:
I have turned into a complete psychopath and monster since I moved to vegas. I used to be the other guy but now I am a monster.
YES, you really are a product of your environment lol

I see this in a lot of folk, including myself after the past two years of what we've all been through.

I admit this stuff was funny but if ain’t F funny anymore

I need to take my new drug cocktail
My new drugs are making me more detached

i f hate poor folks

You folks are all I got left
I have zero friends
No girl friends or no boyfriends

all is lost

Don't the items in your store have a set price on a price tag?
What the fuck are you arguing about?

Give an example.
and I called my mom
Perfect.

I had 4 negative reviews this week

I am far more crazy than you think and you MF won’t break me

Don't the items in your store have a set price on a price tag?
What the fuck are you arguing about?

Give an example.

Perfect.
No they don’t !! If I tell you why then I reveal my business
. We had our franchise meeting this week . Seems most of the folks received awards except me .

I been with my franchise for 11 yrs and I never get any awards
No awards in Oregon and now in Nevada

Forum List

Back