Today Trump will get his 3rd Supreme Court judge

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As in every other decision Trump has had to make, his judge picks have been excellent. This is no time to get rid af a great President and settle on a mediocre, weak, easily blackmailed and corrupt man with a renegade family. Stick with Trumpie.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Winning?

I think so.
The democratic party ought to just quit politics and open an ice cream stand. Preferably one close to a giant mortuary haunted by a very tall man who only wears black and makes dwarves out of dead humans for slave labor on a distant planet. (If any of you get the movie reference that's awesome).

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Winning?

I think so.
The democratic party ought to just quit politics and open an ice cream stand. Preferably one close to a giant mortuary haunted by a very tall man who only wears black and makes dwarves out of dead humans for slave labor on a distant planet. (If any of you get the movie reference that's awesome).
Im not familar with the movie, but your description is quite comical, and should be considered a legitimate option..

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Winning?

I think so.
Im not familar with the movie, but your description is quite comical, and should be considered a legitimate option..
Phantasm.jpg

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that's over with.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List