To what degree are we being manipulated?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The Biden Campaign is obviously more pathetic than even the McLame or Romney Campaigns were. I actually figured Romney would win considering what a colossal disaster Obozo was, but in extremely important electoral districts, the meat puppet faggot's minions managed to push him across the finish line. Let's face it though, Romney was the GOP's Joe Biden, and they seemed to allow they media to pick him for us. Obozo would have lost to Fred Thompson in 2008. No doubt about it. The media did everything they could to suppress him and make him look "unelectable". He would have been a 2nd Reagan and brought us back from the abysmal globalist Bush agenda. Herman Cain in 2012 would have mopped the floor with Obozo, again the GOP in cahoots with the media allowed the man to be destroyed. The first claims against him were ignored by the voters, the second claims were more extreme but largely laughed off, the third claim in 2 weeks finally put his poll numbers down (or so we were told) and he had enough.

Notice none of those claims ended up being credible and those whores took their bags of silver and disappeared back into obscurity.

So after Cain was out of the picture, the media put Romney as an "under dog" and systematically destroyed every other republicrat until he was the last man standing. Now look at him. He is obviously a fucking democrook in a republicrat suit and Utah should have recalled him. Then in 2016 all we heard was how inevitable Hitlary was. It was as if we should not bother showing up since we were so "deplorable". I didn't even vote for Trump, because I was sure he wasn't there to win, but to crush Ted Cruz and secure victory for his "old friend" Hitlary. I wrote Ted Cruz in on my ballot, accepted the fact the neo-bolsheviks were on the way and bought a case of beer.

Then the mother fucking World's Richest Professional Clown BEAT HITLARY.... I still love saying that....

Then the mother fucker actually started rolling back the regressive damage of that meat puppet faggot like Patton's Army took out NAZI tanks. I will eat through concertina wire to vote for Trump this time around. It's not because I like the guy, or ever watched his shows, or approve of everything he has done in office. The pieces of shit who most vocally and visibly oppose him are absolute lunatics, sociopaths and terrorists. They are all dedicated to the decline of the USA and are willing to destroy it no matter which way the election goes. They need to see Biden crushed so thoroughly that they decide to finally GTFO of our beloved homeland and seek refuge in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea some euroweenie country, or China.

The Biden Campaign is obviously more pathetic than even the McLame or Romney Campaigns were. I actually figured Romney would win considering what a colossal disaster Obozo was, but in extremely important electoral districts, the meat puppet faggot's minions managed to push him across the finish line. Let's face it though, Romney was the GOP's Joe Biden, and they seemed to allow they media to pick him for us. Obozo would have lost to Fred Thompson in 2008. No doubt about it. The media did everything they could to suppress him and make him look "unelectable". He would have been a 2nd Reagan and brought us back from the abysmal globalist Bush agenda. Herman Cain in 2012 would have mopped the floor with Obozo, again the GOP in cahoots with the media allowed the man to be destroyed. The first claims against him were ignored by the voters, the second claims were more extreme but largely laughed off, the third claim in 2 weeks finally put his poll numbers down (or so we were told) and he had enough.

Notice none of those claims ended up being credible and those whores took their bags of silver and disappeared back into obscurity.

So after Cain was out of the picture, the media put Romney as an "under dog" and systematically destroyed every other republicrat until he was the last man standing. Now look at him. He is obviously a fucking democrook in a republicrat suit and Utah should have recalled him. Then in 2016 all we heard was how inevitable Hitlary was. It was as if we should not bother showing up since we were so "deplorable". I didn't even vote for Trump, because I was sure he wasn't there to win, but to crush Ted Cruz and secure victory for his "old friend" Hitlary. I wrote Ted Cruz in on my ballot, accepted the fact the neo-bolsheviks were on the way and bought a case of beer.

Then the mother fucking World's Richest Professional Clown BEAT HITLARY.... I still love saying that....

Then the mother fucker actually started rolling back the regressive damage of that meat puppet faggot like Patton's Army took out NAZI tanks. I will eat through concertina wire to vote for Trump this time around. It's not because I like the guy, or ever watched his shows, or approve of everything he has done in office. The pieces of shit who most vocally and visibly oppose him are absolute lunatics, sociopaths and terrorists. They are all dedicated to the decline of the USA and are willing to destroy it no matter which way the election goes. They need to see Biden crushed so thoroughly that they decide to finally GTFO of our beloved homeland and seek refuge in Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea some euroweenie country, or China.

Ron Paul would have mopped the floor with the democrats' lawn jockey....That's how truly shitty of a prez and candidate that he was.

• Banned
Ron Paul would have mopped the floor with the democrats' lawn jockey....That's how truly shitty of a prez and candidate that he was.

The problem I had with Ron Paul is that he was so completely against military intervention at all costs. It just seemed to me that he would allow the Chi-Coms to rule the entire world outside our borders. That said, who gives a fuck if the Chi-Coms did conquer the world outside the US borders? They didn't defend themselves.

I also don't cotton to a "gold standard", and I never liked his opposition to border security.

Otherwise I think he is the purity standard of libertarianism, but it's a hard sell and no one wants their prized pigs separated from the federal tit.

The problem I had with Ron Paul is that he was so completely against military intervention at all costs. It just seemed to me that he would allow the Chi-Coms to rule the entire world outside our borders. That said, who gives a fuck if the Chi-Coms did conquer the world outside the US borders? They didn't defend themselves.

I also don't cotton to a "gold standard", and I never liked his opposition to border security.

Otherwise I think he is the purity standard of libertarianism, but it's a hard sell and no one wants their prized pigs separated from the federal tit.
Even with all that, he still could have beaten the Mulatto Marxist.

BTW, his "border security" position is in the context of no welfare state...Then everyone coming to Murica would have to pay their own freight.

• Banned
Even with all that, he still could have beaten the Mulatto Marxist.

BTW, his "border security" position is in the context of no welfare state...Then everyone coming to Murica would have to pay their own freight.

I think a fuckin halloween decoration could have beaten that meat puppet faggot if Jeff Dunham had his hand up his ass rather than Valerie Jarrett with her hand up obozo's.

Forum List

Back