To undermine The Axis of Evil, it is necessary to destroy the Taliban

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Taliban is the most advanced and dangerous force of the Axis of Evil in the world.

In addition, the United States needs to restore influence in the region and return its bases in Afghanistan, this is hindered by the Taliban.

For the US, Afghanistan is important not only to protect the Freedom of the Northern Alliance, but also to control the region. There is no way to contain China, Iraq and other in this region, except through the troops stationed in Afghanistan. There is no more support in central Asia.

The Taliban is the most advanced and dangerous force of the Axis of Evil in the world.

In addition, the United States needs to restore influence in the region and return its bases in Afghanistan, this is hindered by the Taliban.

For the US, Afghanistan is important not only to protect the Freedom of the Northern Alliance, but also to control the region. There is no way to contain China, Iraq and other in this region, except through the troops stationed in Afghanistan. There is no more support in central Asia.
The Taliban can only terrorize their own people. Mostly women and girls

Once again you demand American soldiers and American dollars to do what you want done. No.

• Banned
The Taliban can only terrorize their own people. Mostly women and girls
Lies. They terrorize the peoples of the Northern Alliance - Tajiks, Uzbeks, Khazarians and Turkmens, they generally exterminate the Khazarians. They do not touch their own people, they act in the interests of the Pashtun occupiers.

You Russians were in Afghanistan for 10 years during the Soviet-Afghan War.

Why didn't you destroy them then?

If we could somehow "destroy" the taliban, we'd have to invent another boogyman or rename them to support our endless need to fuck with other people. It's all good as it is.
They fucked you on 9/11, all buggers love being fucked by terrorists.

How do you know if I pay or not, you worthless traitor to America

Speaking of.....why aren't you in Ukraine fighting along side your Russian countrymen?

Do you have bone spurs or something?

How do you know if I pay or not, you worthless traitor to America
The US should never have gone into Afghanistan. Huge mistake. ENRON was already a total fubar and the natural resources were never available to the US.

While we were there China was developing mining operations and built a railroad. They also built port Gwadar and a major railroad hub to the east.

Speaking of.....why aren't you in Ukraine fighting along side your Russian countrymen?

Do you have bone spurs or something?
Because I'm not a slave, I'm going to fight with those whom I consider my enemies, I'm not one of those who goes where the master drives.
If I had been told to fight directly with the Bandera ideologists and the criminal government, then I would have gone. But they just grind people on both sides. This is a scam.

By the way, it has now become clear that the director of the CIA was involved in this fraud. They had an agreement with the Kremlin that the war would be one-sided, and Ukraine would not attack the territory of the Russian Federation. That's exactly how it was.

By the way, it has now become clear that the director of the CIA was involved in this fraud. They had an agreement with the Kremlin that the war would be one-sided, and Ukraine would not attack the territory of the Russian Federation. That's exactly how it was.

Well it didn't take long for the Ukies to break that agreement. :laughing0301:

1690750975559.jpeg

We've paid dearly for your fun. However, China benefitted emmensely from our folly.

Not to worry. In a few more years, China will be killing radical Islamics too.

That shit spreads like a cancer.

Banderites(UPA) are connected with the KGB, and have always been connected. Banderites' hands were untied from 20 to 53, when the Stalinists were in power.

Now everything is the same. They are just playing a dirty game, and the main victim is the occupied Poles.

Now in these events, the only side of the truth is Poland, and the pro-Polish rebels who stood up for their occupied people, who have been destroyed by the KGB and Banderites since 1939

Forum List

Back