To undermine The Axis of Evil, it is necessary to destroy the Taliban

Not to worry. In a few more years, China will be killing radical Islamics too.

That shit spreads like a cancer.
Nope. They share a border and they don't interfere in internal politics. China will be there long after this stupid war is forgotten.

Well it didn't take long for the Ukies to break that agreement.
The territory of the Russian Federation is attacked mainly by partisans from russian Legion of Freedom. There are no missile strikes, and there are no weapons from which this could be done

Of course.
This is a lie. The Taliban and Al Qaeda are the same thing, just a way to cover their tracks. And they were all connected to the Ba'ath extremists.

On the same day, Shah Massoud, the enemy of the Taliban No. 1, was killed. All the al-Qaeda terrorists were released from prisons when the Taliban came.

This is a lie. The Taliban and Al Qaeda are the same thing, just a way to cover their tracks. And they were all connected to the Ba'ath extremists.

On the same day, Shah Massoud, the enemy of the Taliban No. 1, was killed. All the al-Qaeda terrorists were released from prisons when the Taliban came.

Nope. Not at all. They are not at all the same. The Taliban were much younger and they were war orphans. They have no interests outside of Afghanistan.

RT didn't even cover the fact that a Ukrainian drone struck in Moscow
covered, but these are not Ukrainians, this is the Legion of Freedom.

They themselves film their actions and post it on their channels, you can watch it. They even destroyed motorized infantry companies and took control of a quarter of the Belgorod region. They are pros, they use guerrilla warfare and special forces tactics, they have a network of agents throughout the country, they are engaged in arsons and explosions of infrastructure, they destroy ammunition, and they even destroyed several aircraft.

A drone could not fly to Moscow from Ukraine, there is about 1000 km.

Arson of buses of the Ministry of Internal Affairs:

See more: https://www.youtube.com/@legionoffreedom

Also there is telegram-chanel

Because you demand America pay for it. You demand American soldiers die for what YOU want.

I demand that American lives not be wasted.

ENRON was a huge contributor to the Bush campaign and they were completely upside down on their power plant at Dabhol.

Because you demand America pay for it. You demand American soldiers die for what YOU want.

I demand that American lives not be wasted.
This has already been discussed. America during the Reagan era paid only for weapons and funding for the rebels. You have become uninteresting and stupid, you are constantly repeating yourself, I will ignore you.

This has already been discussed. America during the Reagan era paid only for weapons and funding for the rebels. You have become uninteresting and stupid, you are constantly repeating yourself, I will ignore you.

The Taliban are Pashtun Deobandi. Al Qaeda is Sunni and follows Muslim Brotherhood. Neither are Baathists.

covered, but these are not Ukrainians, this is the Legion of Freedom.

They themselves film their actions and post it on their channels, you can watch it. They even destroyed motorized infantry companies and took control of a quarter of the Belgorod region. They are pros, they use guerrilla warfare and special forces tactics, they have a network of agents throughout the country, they are engaged in arsons and explosions of infrastructure, they destroy ammunition, and they even destroyed several aircraft.

A drone could not fly to Moscow from Ukraine, there is about 1000 km.

Arson of buses of the Ministry of Internal Affairs:

See more: https://www.youtube.com/@legionoffreedom

Also there is telegram-chanel

Moscow is only 455km from the Ukrainian border. The drones were Ukrainian-made UJ-22 with a maximum range of 800km, so Moscow is well-within striking range from Ukraine.

Who was behind Moscow drone attacks and what do they mean for Ukraine war?

drone.jpg

Yeah, I could see where you wouldn't want to talk to me. It must be embarrassing to be so blatantly wrong so often.

Everyone knows that the Russians are so illiterate that they do not distinguish between the Taliban and their enemies - the Mujahideen of the northern alliance.
It is surprising that the politically literate population of the United States also swallowed this fraudulent bait of the Kremlin scammers.

You Russians were in Afghanistan for 10 years during the Soviet-Afghan War.

Why didn't you destroy them then?
They themselves were Pashtun mercenaries. The Taliban came there instead of the army of the USSR, with the same goals of supporting Pashtun imperialism, and Reagan fought against both, in support of Shah Massoud and the independence of the Northern Alliance.

Have I made it clear enough?

RT didn't even cover the fact that a Ukrainian drone struck in Moscow. :laughing0301:

Military foils drone attack on Moscow – mayor
I don't watch RT, but they have much more to hide now. There were big explosions at the Pskov military airport, at least 2 planes were destroyed. Attacked Bryansk and Tula. The elite part of the GRU special forces was defeated.
In Crimea, saboteurs destroyed C300. Drones hit Moscow City almost every day for 2 weeks. The Wagner cemetery near Samara was plowed up with a bulldozer, and the "heroic props" were thrown into the trash.

And so on and so forth...

By the way, RT is not a Russian, but an Armenian news service. There is an Armenian administration.

Forum List

Back