To undermine The Axis of Evil, it is necessary to destroy the Taliban

The Taliban were Afghani war orphans. They were very young when they came to the attention of the West. I think that was 1994.
I have my information from Pakistanis in the USA. My Pakistani colleagues told me about their relatives and school mates who migrated to Afghanistan in order to CREATE THE TALIBAN force which lived for the noble purpose of transforming Afghanistan into an ISLAMIC PARADISE. The Taliban---in the 1980s and 1990s were young pakistani "idealists" bent on SHARIAH PARADISE in Afghanistan. Since they ALSO sought to get rid of the SOVIET influence and invasion----they were actually SUPPORTED by the USA. Another seeker of the GLORY OF ISLAMIC PARADISE migrated to Afghanistan with his wives and
children---to wit OSAMA BIN LADEN---later on he went to Pakistan ---where he became the hero of 9-11-01. The young Pakistani Ophthalmologist who
who PROUDLY told me about his school mates and relatives in
Afghanistan----FIGHTING FOR ISLAMIC UTOPIA----assured me that I could not possibly understand the NOBILITY of the program (later on when he brought
up the evil of zionism---I told him "I am Jewish"---the poor kid almost dropped dead)

The Taliban emerged in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar around September 1994. The Taliban are a movement of religious students (talib) from the Pashtun areas of eastern and southern Afghanistan who were educated in traditional Islamic schools.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Taliban - Wikipediahttps://en.m.wikipedia.org
Yes----and the leaders were Pakistani students educated in the typical
schools of Pakistan----the national curriculum. Most of the muslims
I have known VERY WELL----were educated in Pakistan and in MUSLIM
schools in India---the same crap taught in muslim schools and mosques
world-wide----even Saudi Arabia----and Gaza

I have my information from Pakistanis in the USA. My Pakistani colleagues told me about their relatives and school mates who migrated to Afghanistan in order to CREATE THE TALIBAN force which lived for the noble purpose of transforming Afghanistan into an ISLAMIC PARADISE. The Taliban---in the 1980s and 1990s were young pakistani "idealists" bent on SHARIAH PARADISE in Afghanistan. Since they ALSO sought to get rid of the SOVIET influence and invasion----they were actually SUPPORTED by the USA. Another seeker of the GLORY OF ISLAMIC PARADISE migrated to Afghanistan with his wives and
children---to wit OSAMA BIN LADEN---later on he went to Pakistan ---where he became the hero of 9-11-01. The young Pakistani Ophthalmologist who
who PROUDLY told me about his school mates and relatives in
Afghanistan----FIGHTING FOR ISLAMIC UTOPIA----assured me that I could not possibly understand the NOBILITY of the program (later on when he brought
up the evil of zionism---I told him "I am Jewish"---the poor kid almost dropped dead)

There was no Taliban until 1994. Afghanistan has been a nightmare since 1974 when Afghani communists overthrew the monarchy. They even banned the national pass time ..kite flying.

There was no Taliban until 1994. Afghanistan has been a nightmare since 1974 when Afghani communists overthrew the monarchy. They even banned the national pass time ..kite flying.
You added nothing of substance----in the 1980s--the people who comprised the Shariah-shall-be idealists---Pakistanis and some Afghanis
--LATER in the 1990s, CAME TO BE CALLED TALIBAN---they were not
"war orphans" unless you like to pull GOEBBELS STYLE BS IMAGERY

Forum List

Back