To the Trump supporters, what makes you think they will govern in your best interest?

Here's one.. a real statesman in the making.

And that has what to do with governing?

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
Have you seen the shit show in the White House right now? Joe Xiden has made a career out of politics and has been lining his pockets for 50 years. Joe Xiden is the quintessential inside the beltway, old, elite, racist, rich white male and this is the fucking question you ask?

Airtight said:
My statement was not to show support for Democrats. Both sides have there own problems and in my opinion the lgbt issues will bring down the democratic congress by itself without having to go into other issues.

wuhl you sure coulda fooled me. like...this part right here:

What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.

In the words of one of your great shamen, 'it's the economy stupid'.

It's like the old Reagan line: Are you better off four years ago than you are today?

Republicans are not angels, but our country is in better hands with them than Democrats. Our country went to total hell with an all Democrat government in less than a year. Inflation out of control, labor shortages, supply chain problems, border the worst it's been in over 20 years, gasoline over 30% higher and expected to go more and going from a country that was the worlds largest fuel exporter to us begging OPEC for more oil, heating bills expected over 50% higher than last year................

Sure, we have to weed out the bad Republicans like the ones that supported the Democrat pork bill, but most of the Republicans are for the country instead of the party.
Look it up RAY and find out which party is better economically for America I'm sure you won't

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
Forget that 'Trump supporter' bull shit...70 (SEVENTY) Percent of ALL Americans hate Buden, hate how he is intentionally destroying this country, and want the GOP to take back control of both houses, ac offing to several latest polls.

'Trump supporters'?

Independents hate Biden and Harris.

Democrats are abandoning Democrats / Biden

Conservatives hate Biden-Harris.

More and more Latinos hate Biden, Harris, Democrats....

More and more Blacks hate Biden, Harris, Democrats....

Democrats / Biden have made zero effort to hide their hatred for this nation, their gatred for Americans, and their intent to destroy the country...so, as the polls are showing, more and more Americans are making it clear they are abandoning the Democrats / Biden...

Look it up RAY and find out which party is better economically for America I'm sure you won't

That's because I already know. Unlike Democrats, I just don't look at the President and point fingers. I understand we have three entities of people responsible for this country, it's laws, taxes and economy.

We were doing fantastic when Trump was with an all Republican led Congress. Now that it's an all Democrat Congress, look at the mess we are in.

Democrats have to lie all the time, like blaming Trump for our economic downturn and US deaths. Now that Dementia is exceeding those deaths, he and the other Communists are blaming a worldwide virus. For years before the vaccine their motto was my body--my choice. Now that the Communists want everybody vaccinated, their new motto is my body--governments choice. Then we have the lies that Dementia's F-up in Afghanistan was somehow Trump's fault, that Dementia is in no way responsible for our soaring fuel costs, that he had nothing to do with the worst inflation we had in 30 years, or that the supply chain shortage is in no way his fault.

It's tough to have a conversation with people that think and act like 8 year old children instead of discussing things like adults where people lay responsibility where it belongs. That's why looking up Presidents, their party, and then cross to the third row of the economy is nothing more but using lies to tell the entire picture.

That's because I already know. Unlike Democrats, I just don't look at the President and point fingers. I understand we have three entities of people responsible for this country, it's laws, taxes and economy.

We were doing fantastic when Trump was with an all Republican led Congress. Now that it's an all Democrat Congress, look at the mess we are in.

Democrats have to lie all the time, like blaming Trump for our economic downturn and US deaths. Now that Dementia is exceeding those deaths, he and the other Communists are blaming a worldwide virus. For years before the vaccine their motto was my body--my choice. Now that the Communists want everybody vaccinated, their new motto is my body--governments choice. Then we have the lies that Dementia's F-up in Afghanistan was somehow Trump's fault, that Dementia is in no way responsible for our soaring fuel costs, that he had nothing to do with the worst inflation we had in 30 years, or that the supply chain shortage is in no way his fault.

It's tough to have a conversation with people that think and act like 8 year old children instead of discussing things like adults where people lay responsibility where it belongs. That's why looking up Presidents, their party, and then cross to the third row of the economy is nothing more but using lies to tell the entire picture.
Yes this virus will be gone by July Never mind how many your pos killed He didn't want to scare you

Forget tbet'Trump supporter' bull shit...70 (SEVENTY) Percent of ALL Americans hate Buden, hate how he is intentionally destroying this country, and want the GOP to take back control of both houses, ac offing to several latest polls.

'Trump supporters'?

Independents hate Biden and Harris.

Conservatives hate Biden-Harris.

More and more Latinos hate Biden, Harris, Democrats....

More and more Blacks hate Biden, Harris, Democrats....

Democrats / Biden have made zero effort to hide their hatred for this nation, their gatred for Americans, and their intent to destroy the country.

Yes this virus will be gone by July Never mind how many your pos killed He didn't want to scare you

Well Dementia is scaring a lot of people by trying to use government to force them to take a shot. A lot of those people think "something is up with this stuff if they're trying to force me to take it."

Definitely. Absolutely. They've learned how angry and hateful and paranoid and misguided their base is.
Mac1958 is a mudslinger

The conservative republican base has been disillusioned by what is going on in washington and around the country

And he attacks the conservative base because they are trumpsters who refuse to accept the liberal agenda

Shame on us, huh?

the only interest that Trump supporters have is that their bigotry is validated.
Well, here's the thing: It's beginning to look like they're winning, that they're going to get what they want, skillfully manipulating our political systems.

So then, I guess the question is whether what they're winning is what America really is.

AirTight
That's an easy question to answer. That's what Trump did for four years. He helped America and Americans.

Can't say the same for the walking, talking disaster we have now. Check the price of beef and gas in your area.

As the responses from both left and right show, it's meaningless to ask "who best represents your interests." People generally vote for whom they think will do best for the country. Reagan was not perfect, and his polls dipped and rose throughout his terms. Clinton's too. And as I recall they were the only two to leave office with high approval since JFK was killed.

Many Trump supporters put up with his pesonality and sense of grievance because they thought overall he was doing what was right for America. They weren't totally wrong. But personally I'd have gone out of my way to avoid the guy back in the 80s.

Well, here's the thing: It's beginning to look like they're winning, that they're going to get what they want, skillfully manipulating our political systems.

So then, I guess the question is whether what they're winning is what America really is.
They're winning because Biden fucked up in Afghan and he's fucking up on inflation now

A choice between Biden and Trump is frankly scary. Trump doesn't respect the constitution but Biden's choice of Harris and Klain is a disaster.

As the responses from both left and right show, it's meaningless to ask "who best represents your interests." People generally vote for whom they think will do best for the country. Reagan was not perfect, and his polls dipped and rose throughout his terms. Clinton's too. And as I recall they were the only two to leave office with high approval since JFK was killed.

Many Trump supporters put up with his pesonality and sense of grievance because they thought overall he was doing what was right for America. They weren't totally wrong. But personally I'd have gone out of my way to avoid the guy back in the 80s.
None of you give back tax cuts or if richer pay more in taxes voluntarily. That is what makes you frauds just to start. Not one of you would take the people shot by Rittenhouse into your homes but may take Rittenhouse.

None of you give back tax cuts or if richer pay more in taxes voluntarily. That is what makes you frauds just to start. Not one of you would take the people shot by Rittenhouse into your homes but may take Rittenhouse.
Seriously do you use LSD? I have never read a post by you that supposedly responds to a post in which you seem to even remotely have read the other post.

They're winning because Biden fucked up in Afghan and he's fucking up on inflation now

A choice between Biden and Trump is frankly scary. Trump doesn't respect the constitution but Biden's choice of Harris and Klain is a disaster.
Yup. This is what our "system" has belched out.

Maybe we should honestly re-examine our "system".

Forum List

Back