To the Trump supporters, what makes you think they will govern in your best interest?

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
At this point we are fed up with the democrats and republicans who represent themselves and their New World Order interests far more than they represent those who voted for them.

We want real change for a change and currently it is the Trump supporters in Congress that are offerIng it.

If they don’t deliver or are just bullshitting us we will keep looking.

The interesting thing is you make such a post with a President in office who definitely fattened his pockets and the pockets of those in his family buy selling his influence all over the globe and most recently in the Ukraine and China.

1637480845192.jpeg

Biden’s latest trick is selling his influence to those who buy Hunter’s paintings.

He lost the House BEFORE Covid.

He lost the Senate and White House because he treated Covid like a hoax and gave us the highest death count on the planet.

Nice try.

And that increased under Dementia. Good choice in voting slick.

The kind of people who voted by mail for Biden are the same kind of people who are still spouting nonsense and lies about what Kyle Rittenhouse did or did not do despite his every action being videotaped and examined in a court of law. They refuse to accept reality and believe whatever politicians and the media tell them. I want voters who are passionate enough about voting to make an effort to research issues and politicians and actually go to the polls. I don’t want voters who vote because it’s easy.

Yes but the Democrats do. They want mail-in because it attracts people who are somewhat or totally politically ignorant. Politically ignorant vote Democrat. They don't know why except that Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right???? :eusa_shhh:

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
They wouldn't even know what their best interest is, they are so brainwashed.

They'd get sick with COVID and refuse to vaccinate to own the libs or whatever other nonsese which isn't true. If they can be made to believe that their health doesn't matter, why would they really realistically care abut their money or kids or whatever? They might think they care, but won't really believe what is going on.

If you get sick with covid, you don't need the vaccine.
If you get the vaccine you can still get covid, and still spread covid.
The chance is so much smaller of getting seriously ill if you're vaccinated.

Instead we got rid of Commie Care fines and mandates, had the best economy in 50 years, lowest unemployment ever recorded for women and every minority group since records began, new median household income high, a virtually closed off border with over 460 miles of replacement or new wall. Yeah, we were real disappointed, so to the point President Trump gained 7 million more votes his second run than his first.

Trump was elected on third base and told you rubes he hit a triple.

Well, I know for a fact that Democratic policies are NOT in my best interest.

Forum List

Back