To the Trump supporters, what makes you think they will govern in your best interest?

It's like the old Reagan line: Are you better off four years ago than you are today?

Republicans are not angels, but our country is in better hands with them than Democrats. Our country went to total hell with an all Democrat government in less than a year. Inflation out of control, labor shortages, supply chain problems, border the worst it's been in over 20 years, gasoline over 30% higher and expected to go more and going from a country that was the worlds largest fuel exporter to us begging OPEC for more oil, heating bills expected over 50% higher than last year................

Sure, we have to weed out the bad Republicans like the ones that supported the Democrat pork bill, but most of the Republicans are for the country instead of the party.
We've seen all we need to see about the Republican party of today just by the behaviour displayed by McCarthy, Boebert & the rest of them yesterday who don't have the spine to do what's moral no matter what members like Gosar do.

McCarthy is a cowardly, spineless little weasel & watching him seethe yeasterday is proof that he's way in over his head. He can't even control Bozos like Gosar & MTG. He's a good example of what happens to people who align themselves with Trump. They become his clone.

We've seen all we need to see about the Republican party of today just by the behaviour displayed by McCarthy, Boebert & the rest of them yesterday who don't have the spine to do what's moral no matter what members like Gosar do.

McCarthy is a cowardly, spineless little weasel & watching him seethe yeasterday is proof that he's way in over his head. He can't even control Bozos like Gosar & MTG. He's a good example of what happens to people who align themselves with Trump. They become his clone.

At least they don't have severe cases of TDS like you people.

In my entire life of following politics, I've never, ever seen a party so scared to death of one man. It's almost pathetic.

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you?
This is far more emotional than "governing successfully". Trump supporters in Congress are just trying to keep their jobs, because being re-elected is their top priority. So they have to listen to their base (only) and sell their souls, otherwise Trump will see to it that they're primaried and destroyed.

For the base, Trump is their primal scream. The louder and uglier and more vulgar the better. He's the living, breathing expression of the fear, rage, paranoia and frustration that has been building on the right for over 30 years. He was right when he said he could shoot someone and they'd still love him.

This is about raw, stark emotion, not logic or reason or America or "governing successfully". Like Trump cult lieutenant Steve Bannon, they just want to bring down the government that they feel has victimized them and watch it burn. They're the poor little victims, and the rest of us have to pay the price for that.

Last edited:
1) Law and Order vs Crime: the Democrat Cult represents the criminals, the Republicans represent Law and order.
2) Freedom vs Serfdom, the Democrat Cult is constantly undermining the Bill of Rights, they treat the citizens like serfs
3) Foreign Policy: the Democrat Cult is weak on foreign policy, the Republicans strongly support the best interests of the United States
4) Civil Rights: the Democrat Cult refuse to accept that everyone has the same Civil Rights, the Republicans believe that everyone has the same Civil Rights, the Democrat Cult demands racial discrimination in education and employment
5) Economics: the Democrat Cultists are far left extremists who's policies spread poverty into the Middle Class and doesn't lift the poor
6) Corruption: the Democrat Cult's corruption is a threat to our democracy, they have politicized the IRS, CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ
7) Climate Change: the Democrat Cult uses climate change FEEAAARRR as their political tool to herd weak minded fools to the polls

Republican are taking back the Congress from the Marxist anti-Semite tranny crowd of filthy degenerates now known as Democrats. That will be a great day indeed.

Daily observations:
The Democrat congressional districts in my state are where all of the problems are, crime, corruption, poverty, bad schools, racism, hate, gangs, graffiti.....
The Republican congressional districts are where the prosperity, good jobs, good schools, low crime rates, low corruption, happy people.......are
It is obvious who's policies are successful and who's are a failure.

This is far more emotional than "governing successfully". Trump supporters in Congress are just trying to keep their jobs, because being re-elected is their top priority. So they have to listen to their base (only) and sell their souls, otherwise Trump will see to it that they're primaried and destroyed.

For the base, Trump is their primal scream. The louder and uglier and more vulgar the better. He's the living, breathing expression of the fear, rage, paranoia and frustration that has been building on the right for over 30 years. He was right when he said he could shoot someone and they'd still love him.

This is about raw, stark emotion, not logic or reason or America or "governing successfully". Like Trump cult lieutenant Steve Bannon, they just want to bring down the government that they feel has victimized them and watch it burn. They're the poor little victims, and the rest of us have to pay the price for that.

Geez Mac, this is total BS. I useta think you were better than this.

"Trump supporters in Congress are just trying to keep their jobs, because being re-elected is their top priority"

Isn't that the top priority of just about everybody in Washington? Unless maybe they are pretty sure of their job.

"So they have to listen to their base (only) and sell their souls"

Maybe they're listening to their constituents. And selling their souls? Really?

"For the base, Trump is their primal scream. The louder and uglier and more vulgar the better. "

Some would say the exact same thing for the Far Left.

"This is about raw, stark emotion, not logic or reason or America or "governing successfully"."

I don't think most Americans believe that Biden and the Democrats are governing successfully.

"they just want to bring down the government that they feel has victimized them and watch it burn. "

Really? Lotsa big lies these days, and that is one of them. Do you really think Jan 6 was about bringing down the gov't? Do you really think it was a bona fide insurrection? No guns, no fires, no declaration of a new regime, no trying to blind the cops with lasers. Did they declare a CHAZ anywhere? Or are people like you kinda overdramatizing it a little bit?

Nobody plays the victim card better than the Democrats, and as for watching it burn? Pot meet kettle.

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.

That's an unknown, although we certainly know you ass-wipes don't govern in our best interest.

Not listening to their base is what gave us Donald Trump. Do you think perhaps they learned something from that lesson? :eusa_shhh:

Not listening to their base is what gave us Donald Trump. Do you think perhaps they learned something from that lesson? :eusa_shhh:
Definitely. Absolutely. They've learned how angry and hateful and paranoid and misguided their base is.

Now we all know. Depressing, I must admit. My country isn't what I thought it was.

What makes you think the Trump supporters in congress with there type of behavior can and will govern successfully for you? What in history shows what you are doing working in your favor. What I'm saying is, people that behave like Trump and his supporters in congress are normally not the ones that care about the people that follow them. History would show them using you like pawns on a chess board while they fatten their pockets and your life doesn't get any better.
Wouldn't that apply to the way Democrats that treat minorities like pets? Talk about manipulation. America First is when the people care about the people.

Definitely. Absolutely. They've learned how angry and hateful and paranoid and misguided their base is.

Now we all know. Depressing, I must admit. My country isn't what I thought it was.

Wanting to see the country go in the right direction like keeping invaders out is not angry, hateful or paranoid. It's something we've wanted before Trump even seriously thought about running for President.

If you want to talk angry and hateful, check out the USMB posts about the vaccine mandate the court struck down. You will take this vaccine whether you like it or not or lose your job, AND you won't get ten cents in unemployment. Let your kids starve, we don't care.

That's hateful and angry.

Here's one.. a real statesman in the making.

Forum List

Back